Vaccine argument

>so this is what anti-Vaxxers truly mean>here’s why you don’t need to worry about vaccines>those vaccine fears are just conspiracy theoriesOkay so what the fuck? What do I believe? Are vaccines fine or are they injections of autism and degeneration? What is the media hiding from us? Are they hiding anything?All Pro-Vax arguments feel really shady when they come from all mega corporations, and Anti-vax arguments come from stupid vegan yogis who are trying to be “clean”So what’s a proper Anti-Vax argument?

Attached: 94CE31D3-78F0-4A5E-B9BA-56784087F0A7.jpg (750x806, 377.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_ItqZahToZo>>268602208>MUH
healthimpactnews.com/2018/did-a-military-experimental-vaccine-in-1918-kill-50-100-million-people-blamed-as-spanish-flu/#https://www.minareport.com/2020/05/23/did-rockefeller-create-the-spanish-flu-pandemic-of-1918/It
youtube.com/watch?v=W9EIwo6hA6c>Experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_swine_flu_outbreakIf
neue-medizin.com/lanka2.htm
bitchute.com/video/6oyN9ZM4qtXC/>Claustrum
youtube.com/watch?v=5cNkISOUYJY>Dr
youtu.be/Xr8Dy5mnYx8https://www.bitchute.com/video/A7MElm7YEH1p/https://www.amazon.com/What-Really-Makes-You-Ill/dp/1673104037It's
lewrockwell.com/2020/05/no_author/a-book-review-of-virus-mania-how-the-medical-industry-continually-invents-epidemics-making-billion-dollar-profits-at-our-expense/>Virus
ia902904.us.archive.org/4/items/VirusMania/Virus Mania - How the Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion Dollar Profits At Our Expense - Torsten Engelbrecht and Claus Kohnlein (2007).pdfThere
cozmophyzix361.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/zodiac-and-the-salts-of-salvation-by-george-w-carey-inez-eudora-perry.pdf The
amazon.com/gp/product/1935826182/https://www.awakeningchannel.com/post/dr-offers-5000-for-proof-that-the-cv19-existsDr.
thedoctorwithin.com/
greenmedinfo.com/blog/does-2019-coronavirus-existhttps://www.theinfectiousmyth.com/>David
questioningcovid.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Find me one single anti-vaxxer who has a medical degree. I'll wait.

If you are under 70 .If you are healthy.If your immune system works.What gain or benefit will a flu vaccine give you that you currently lack?

>>268601754I’m gonna avoid this shit as much as I possibly can, my govt info is fucky since I’m a wage cuck who hasn’t done all the steps yet so I might be able to dodge this bullshit

>>268602208'Experts' are paid shillsNobody cares what you do, faggotIm not taking it and theres fuck all you can do about it

>>268601754Any disease or vaccines or any response from your immune system can trigger horrible, permanent autoimmune disorders. If your immune system is working and healthy, you should skip vaccines for all but the most deadly or debilitating of illnesses.

>>268602735>What gain or benefit will a flu vaccine give you that you currently lack?tens of thousands of young people are hospitalized by the flu yearly; thousands die

>>268601754I'll just post this

Attached: Vaccines.png (1681x3194, 800.45K)

>>268602208(((degrees))) are bought and given out by (((them))). Education itself was controlled by jews for the past hundred years in America. We don't know a lot about our past because of them

>>268601754>So what’s a proper Anti-Vax argument?Adjuvents and their link to autoimmune disorders.youtu.be/_ItqZahToZo>>268602208>MUH HECKIN' PIECE OF PAPER FROM A JEWISH INDOCTRINATION CAMP! MUH SCIENCARINO!If I cared enough I'd google the numerous anti-vaxxer who actually have degrees in the medical field but I don't place any particular importance on pieces of paper saying how smart someone is, and you shouldn't either.

>>268603079>bill gates is actively trying to prevent negative population growth!>has done more against malaria than any entity in human history>malaria is the greatest repressor of human reproduction on earthergo, bill gates is probably responsible for more people being born than almost any other human in historythis is why you don't let saved 4chan pngs teach you about the world. this is why you learn from actual sources. you risk looking so stupid as to be laughed out of the room if you ever spoke to someone with any sense, power, meaning in their life or education.

Shut the fuck up goy and roll up your sleeve. It's totally safe. Has your kid been vaccinated yet? Our mobile unit will be at your home in 10 minutes to vaccinate the little white fucker.

Attached: DeS7VhVWsAABZOJ.jpg (848x1200, 178.4K)

>>268601754Predicated on a Lie.>Virulence is a lie. Rockefeller - LockStep -healthimpactnews.com/2018/did-a-military-experimental-vaccine-in-1918-kill-50-100-million-people-blamed-as-spanish-flu/#https://www.minareport.com/2020/05/23/did-rockefeller-create-the-spanish-flu-pandemic-of-1918/It Started with the Rockefeller Institute’s Crude Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination Experiment on US Troops. The 1918-19 bacterial vaccine experiment may have killed 50-100 million people. What if the story we have been told about this pandemic isn’t true? What if, instead, the killer infection was neither the flu nor Spanish in origin?youtube.com/watch?v=W9EIwo6hA6c>Experiments with Spanish Influenza, 1918-1919 [The Invisible rainbow]But most revealing of all were the various heroic attempts to prove the infectious nature of this disease, using volunteers. All these attempts, made in November and December 1918 and in February and March 1919, failed.One medical team in Boston, working for the United States Public Health Service, tried to infect one hundred healthy volunteers between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five. Their efforts were impressive and make entertaining reading:>“We collected the material and mucous secretions of the mouth and nose and throat and bronchi from cases of the disease and transferred this to our volunteers. We always obtained this material in the same way. The patient with fever, in bed, had a large, shallow, traylike arrangement before him or her, and we washed out one nostril with some sterile salt solutions, using perhaps 5 c.c., which is allowed to run into the tray; and that nostril is blown vigorously into the tray. This is repeated with the other nostril. The patient then gargles with some of the solution. Next we obtain some bronchial mucus through coughing, and then we swab the mucous surface of each nares and also the mucous surface of the throat…"

Attached: LockStep -Rockefeller1.jpg (2896x2896, 835.55K)

>>268603260er, promote* negative population growth

>>268602735not getting the flu, ya faggot

>>268601754Forced vaccines aren't a meme anymoreThey're going to inject us with poison

Attached: 1594876009703.jpg (499x499, 44.93K)

>>268603289>"Each one of the volunteers… received 6 c.c. of the mixed stuff that I have described. They received it into each nostril; received it in the throat, and on the eye; and when you think that 6 c.c. in all was used, you will understand that some of it was swallowed. None of them took sick.” In a further experiment with new volunteers and donors, the salt solution was eliminated, and with cotton swabs, the material was transferred directly from nose to nose and from throat to throat, using donors in the first, second, or third day of the disease. “None of these volunteers who received the material thus directly transferred from cases took sick in any way.">"All of the volunteers received at least two, and some of them three ‘shots’ as they expressed it.” In a further experiment 20 c.c. of blood from each of five sick donors were mixed and injected into each volunteer. “None of them took sick in any way."Then we collected a lot of mucous material from the upper respiratory tract, and filtered it through Mandler filters. This filtrate was injected into ten volunteers, each one receiving 3.5 c.c. subcutaneously, and none of these took sick in any way.Then a further attempt was made to transfer the disease “in the natural way,” using fresh volunteers and donors: “The volunteer was led up to the bedside of the patient; he was introduced. He sat down alongside the bed of the patients. They shook hands, and by instructions, he got as close as he conveniently could, and they talked for five minutes.At the end of the five minutes, the patient breathed out as hard as he could, while the volunteer, muzzle to muzzle (in accordance with his instructions, about 2 inches between the two), received this expired breath, and at the same time was breathing in as the patient breathed out… After they had done this for five times, the patient coughed directly into the face of the volunteer, face to face, five different times.

Attached: LockStep -Rockefeller.jpg (922x1536, 378.76K)

>>268603040as if this is some kind of magically random occurence, in fact this happens to the many young people you cite due to their lacking health and weak immune systems

>>268601754>So what’s a proper Anti-Vax argument?sv40.org

>>268601754>canadians so cucked they'll get chipped twice

I work at a hospital so I feel they'll use jewish tricks to vaccinate all the staff. Make it mandatory. I know when sars hit they required my mom (works in a hospital too) to take tamiflu. She faked taking it because it was an oral dose.

>>268603289 [Then] he moved to the next patient whom we had selected, and repeated this, and so on, until this volunteer had had that sort of contact with ten different cases of influenza, in different stages of the disease, mostly fresh cases, none of them more than three days old… None of them took sick in any way.” “We entered the outbreak with a notion that we knew the cause of the disease, and were quite sure we knew how it was transmitted from person to person. Perhaps,” concluded Dr. Milton Rosenau, “if we have learned anything, it is that we are not quite sure what we know about the disease.”27 Earlier attempts to demonstrate contagion in horses had met with the same resounding failure. Healthy horses were kept in close contact with sick ones during all stages of the disease. Nose bags were kept on horses that had nasal discharges and high temperatures. Those nose bags were used to contain food for other horses which, however, stubbornly remained healthy. As a result of these and other attempts, Lieutenant Colonel Herbert Watkins-Pitchford of the British Army Veterinary Corps wrote in July 1917 that he could find no evidence that influenza was ever spread directly from one horse to another."

Attached: Rockefeller.jpg (1600x1600, 454.61K)

>>268603442ahh so those people should in fact take vaccines because it's possible for the immune system to just be weakgot it

>>268603468I'm immediately reporting her and your whole family. I will personally come to vaccinate all of you. You need a booster shot too.

>>268601754I'm all for vaccinations (they're what allowed us to do away with the iron lung), but the idea of forcibly getting a vaccine makes me extremely weary.

>>268603213>>268602849>>268603186Thank you for conceding the point.

Attached: tin foil.jpg (1717x1287, 218.7K)

The proper antivax argument is that you have no fucking idea what is in them > I have a degree, listen to meAlso what is stopping people adding stuff to them at any point of production or in the future when they have mandatory vaccines

>>268603260What do you mean? What I've sent wasn't about Bill Gates. It was about how immunity works

>fast food available everywhere>highest obesity in the world>diabetes, heart disease, cancer rampant>take vaccine to stay healthy Welcome to the most retarded country in the world.

Attached: 15532354404621.jpg (415x604, 50.02K)

I just don't get how mundane things like cough syrup or tylenol - shit that's been around for over 100+ years - have side effects, but a vac made in a year is supposed to be perfectly safe. How does that make sense?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_swine_flu_outbreakIf you take this vaccine you are a fool and deserve no sympathy. The warning signs are everywhere, stop being a dumb ass.

>>268603735Vaccines do have side-effects. They're also different from drugs you uneducated mutt, which is why they don't have as many. It's literally the pathogen itself in a neutralised state.

>>268603289>They have been Lying about Virulence for Decades, Manipulated the Colleges, Johns Hopkins etc. ensured Children had toxins injected into them for decades to weaken us collectively.In healthy people the body uses bacteria to cleanse themselves of cellular degenerative tissue and organic waste. Bacteria consume the degenerative tissue and organic waste and reduce it to a tiny fraction of the original mass eaten.When bodies become too toxic with industrial toxins, including medicine, the bacteria are poisoned to death. Under such toxic conditions, the only cleansing method that the body can utilize is a virus. So, cells synthesize viruses. Viruses are solvents that dissolve degenerative tissue and organic waste. They are beneficial in preventing disease; they do not cause disease. The symptoms that accompany viral, bacterial or parasitical detoxifications are a necessary process.neue-medizin.com/lanka2.htm Viral Fraud>Viruses = Exosomes

Attached: Vaccine - Disease mortality rate.jpg (900x598, 125.67K)

>>268602208Credential authoritarianism is not as empirical or worthy of the surrender people project onto it.

>>268603713you can’t get polio from eating mcdonald’s retard

>>268603853>>268603289>>268603370>>268603475You always know your conspriacy theory is the right one when your side is the one with people who have wild flat earth style conspiracy theories about how viruses and bacteria are actually a good thing somehow and I guess that's why South Sudanese people all live to 120.

>>268603848>It's literally the pathogen itself in a neutralised state.If that was the case, nobody would have side effects or any issue with it. The idea of vaccination is great. The implementation by GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Pfizer and others is not safe.

Attached: vaccine.jpg (800x1050, 128.59K)

>>268601754>So what’s a proper Anti-Vax argument?Canada is shit and candians are retarded

>>268601754The Canadian constitution forbids mandatory vacation.

>>268603572What point, exactly? >Haha he has the college hat and you don't so ur wrong and he's rightThat point?Hell, if you even bothered to watch the video I linked, you'd see there are numerous people with the piece of paper you hold in such esteem that agree that vaccinations are damaging to the human body. But because I am not a retard, I do not outsource my thinking to a particular group of people, and can engage in arguments in a given subject matter without appealing to authority.You can walk away now retard, leave the thinking to the wrinklebrains.

Attached: wojak brainlet_1.jpg (600x600, 57.42K)

>>268603995Having a weakened immune system from malnutrition and obesity + all the co-morbidies Americans have can surely make you a weak faggot who will die from the flu. I don't mind fatties dying though, just fuck off with forced vaccinations.

>>268604018>If that was the case, nobody would have side effects or any issue with itAre you fucking retarded? Most symptoms you get from an infection are caused by your own immune system. The side-effects from vaccines are your immune system overreacting.Am I the only person who took high school biology here?

>>268604052Lol I meant to say vaccination

>>268604056>bro just watch my youtube videoNo. Find me a peer-reviewed study proving that vaccines are detrimental. I'll wait.>b-but I'm smarter than all the scientistsThat's called the Dunning-Kruger effect, look it up.

>>268603040Good. The weak should be culled.

>>268603927Cool, when you get a lung tumor you should get a random hobo to remove your lung because lol what do surgeons know even

>>268604009Nothing theoretical about LockStep and the people in power for the last century molding our perception of things.>Healing - Spanish Flu & Gov Attempts to spread Contagionbitchute.com/video/6oyN9ZM4qtXC/>Claustrum Oils - Healingyoutube.com/watch?v=5cNkISOUYJY>Dr Andrew Kaufmanyoutu.be/Xr8Dy5mnYx8https://www.bitchute.com/video/A7MElm7YEH1p/https://www.amazon.com/What-Really-Makes-You-Ill/dp/1673104037It's all documented. It's all fraud. There are no 'viruses'.lewrockwell.com/2020/05/no_author/a-book-review-of-virus-mania-how-the-medical-industry-continually-invents-epidemics-making-billion-dollar-profits-at-our-expense/>Virus Mania.pdfia902904.us.archive.org/4/items/VirusMania/Virus Mania - How the Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion Dollar Profits At Our Expense - Torsten Engelbrecht and Claus Kohnlein (2007).pdfThere are only poisons.Schussler Cell Salts.Deficiencies play a large role in making us ill. Our body is an electro-chemical organism, and when it's disturbed in one regard it can cause the body to become ill in an attempt to repair itself.Cellular Biology proved as early as the 1860's that there are 12 cell salts that are necessary for the body to function properly.cozmophyzix361.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/zodiac-and-the-salts-of-salvation-by-george-w-carey-inez-eudora-perry.pdf The Biochemic System of Medicine by George W. Carey, M.D. 1894+Facial Diagnosis of Cell Salt Deficiencies: A User's Guideamazon.com/gp/product/1935826182/https://www.awakeningchannel.com/post/dr-offers-5000-for-proof-that-the-cv19-existsDr. Tim O'Shaethedoctorwithin.com/ greenmedinfo.com/blog/does-2019-coronavirus-existhttps://www.theinfectiousmyth.com/>David Crowe Writingsquestioningcovid.com/

Attached: Viruses are Exosomes.png (3600x1736, 979.51K)

>>268604127Are you fucking retarded? Why would your immune system overreact to an attenuated virus? The whole point is that the virus is disabled and cannot infect and replicate inside you. Your immune system recognizes the virus and builds antibodies within a week so that when the actual virus comes into you, you already can fight it off because the antibodies are there. No way should a person have an overreaction to an attenuated virus. It's the additives in the vaccines that make people sick. Also, fuck Canada.

>>268601754>So what’s a proper Anti-Vax argument?My body my choice.

>>268603213Dude thanks. I’m a Canada Cuck who can’t do much thinking on my own because of the retarded state funded media and sheepish populace

>>268603326This

>>268604339>BRO JUST LOOK AT ALL MY SCHIZO SHITNo. Prove your point scientifically.>>268604350>Why would your immune system overreact to an attenuated virusBecause that's a thing? Look up a cytokine storm, friend. Your immune system can actually be TOO strong.

>>268603314You must have the conditions I stated unhealthy , old, with poor immunity. Look to yourself not others.

>>268604222>b-but I'm smarter than all the scientistsNobody said that. I said calling yourself a "scientist" and having a piece of paper from a jewish indoctrination camp does not make you smart. You're the one claiming anyone is smarter than anyone else here. I'm just making arguments, case in point, that adjuvants lead to autoimmune disorders, and therefore vaccines are demonstrably harmful to the human body.>B-but a jewish funded group of jewish indoctrination victims didn't say that so it's wrong!!!You've gotten enough replies out of my retard, the day of the rake can't come soon enough.

Attached: wojak brainlet_2.jpg (232x217, 8.57K)

>>268601754>what’s a proper Anti-Vax argument?Ockham's argument: Find another guinee pig. Yer not spearamintin on me, damn yer eyes.

Attached: 489eb72d882a7fbed9a30ce6ae4c0631.jpg (600x600, 41.24K)

>>268604537>BRO I've watched like 15 hours of Youtube videos, that makes me basically a scientist>literally tries to argue that countries with more vaccination, like the USA, have higher infant mortality than ones without, like the CongoOkay schizo

>>268603449Fuck man. Holy shit

>>268604339>here's a list of stuff i haven't read and if i read any of it, didn't have the education or intelligence to critically evaluate for validity!At some point, the existence of information makes people dumber. We must bifurcate society: A dumbing religion for people such as this guy, and the reality of the world for higher IQ typesI feel like there's some blade runner type test you can probably administer in youth to determine whether people are actually cognitively active or not. Most people are not and are true NPCs, not capable of learning

I won't take the Covid 19, but we don't matter. They don't really care if we take it. They will just give it to kids as part of their "normal" vaccines and the entire next generation will be on it.

Remember when Experts told us that sugar is healthy and we should never eat fat?

>>268604737>take your vax goy

Attached: SV40.png (1184x1122, 723.77K)

>>268602735I have gotten the flu vaccine in like 15 years. lmao at all the faggots who need daddy vax to help them live in society.

>>268604933Havent.

Attached: 1587758081622.jpg (300x315, 18.2K)

>>268604332You think surgeons design vaccines? Or perform science?

>>268604914>>268604737>>268603449would have been better to just get polio againoh no, there's scant and widely contradicted evidence, culminating in scientific denial, that these vaccines may have caused late-life cancersin people who could have otherwise just gotten away with POLIO, might as well just get polio instead