How Poles conquered Russia

Intredasting article, after which I expect gratitude from Ruskie.When I came to Russia for the first time in the 1980s - I was surprised by the Russians' sympathy for Poles. And that each of them has at least one of the parents or grandparents of the Pole. I was surprised when they showed me the most beautiful stations, palaces, bridges of St. Petersburg, Moscow, Kiev and Odessa informing that the builders and architects were Poles.Poles in Russia were their greatest composers - like Szostakowicz, Glinka, Strawiński, and Rymski-Korsakow

Attached: świder-2.jpg (461x600, 60.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/russias-economy-suffers-double-hit-from-oil-slump-and-coronavirus-11589976001>So
wsj.com/articles/russias-economy-suffers-double-hit-from-oil-slump-and-coronavirus-11589976001Oh
youtu.be/55tu3kTyHRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For 10 years, since 1990, the Polish song from the Renaissance period was the official national anthem of Russia. The well-known Russian composer, the Pole from Smolensk, Michał Glinka of the Trzaska coat of arms wrote the opera "Ivan Susanin - life for the tsar", popular in Russia, about the time of Polish intervention in Russia. He used Polish melodic elements in it and, being in Poland before, he rewrote in the Krakow library the notes of the Polish religious song "Christe, qui lux es et dies" by Wacław of Szamotuły (1526–1560). In 1947, the song was called "Patriotic Song", and after the collapse of the Soviet Union, it was elected to the Russian national anthem. And for 10 years, at all state or sporting ceremonies, the Russians proudly listened to listening to Polish Renaissance religious songs.

>>258181914>>258181965Go get a plunger and conquer a toilet lmao

At the end of the 19th century, 23% of judges and prosecutors in Siberia were Polish! We were less than 10% of the citizens of the Russian Empire, while as much as 22% of the Russian army's officers! During the First World War, out of a thousand living (active and retired) Russian generals, 211 were Poles.At the end of the nineteenth century, the Russian police and the entire State Guard of Russia was headed by a Pole, Mikołaj Mitkiewicz-Żółtek, great-grandfather of one of the most important Russian politicians - Dymitr Rogozin, former prime minister, party leader, president of the national security committee in the Russian parliament. By the way, now another Pole, Franciszek Klincewicz, holds this position in the Duma.

We associate nineteenth-century Siberia only with Poles in torture. I was surprised to read about tens of thousands of Poles voluntarily leaving, investing and making careers. Poles owned gold mines and river fleets, set up new plantations and farms, built the first soap, oil and sugar factories in Siberia. Poles produced "carriages and gloves", the most expensive stores in the center of Irkutsk belonged to Poles, we founded and sponsored the first universities in Siberia, eg in Tomsk and the Russian Far East. It was Poles who built most of the railways and bridges in Russia - and not only the most famous bridges in St. Petersburg - but most in the whole country. During the great development of railways in the second half of the nineteenth century, about half of the engineers in this field were Poles, five of them founded the city of Harbin in China today, 10 million. But the rails for all of Russia were produced only by Polish companies - first in the Kingdom of Poland, and later in the Donetsk Basin.

>>258181914>We build Citize and SheeetSay hi to daddy Stalin

>>258181914>Intredasting article, after which I expect gratitude from Ruskie.Eternal Pole eternally butthurt that Ruskie has won the race over control of Eastern Europe and is the mightiest slav.

>>258182200>>258183344Now that's a neat combo.Also, all this stuff you copypasted, OP, only demonstrates how deeply Poland was incorporated into Russian Empire.

>>258181914Actually you’re the one that should be grateful you disgusting pollack scum. It took the Russians centuries to get their lands back and when they did their people spoke a bastardized dialect of russian now known as belarusian and ukrainian. And when you were given independence by the eternal anglo you still behaved like niggers and took russian land in the middle of a civil war. After all of that they gave you german land after letting you be independent and Russians are the ones who should be grateful?. Dumbfuck toilet cleaner go be a nigger somewhere else.

poles in Russia? Dzierżyński XD

MY

>>258182015My great Polish Grandfather served for Russia. Pra dziadek.

>>258183719>And when you were given independence by the eternal anglo you still behaved like niggers and took russian land in the middle of a civil war.Ehhh, I have no idea why russian raby are such bootlickers of bolsheviks? Was it bad that Belarus or Ukraine weren't under bolshevik influence? Fuck off.

>>258183344Ugh.. you're mad that you're inferior version of us,

>>258184290They had their own independence movements, so even if it was totally impossible for the white army to win you’re still an even bigger nigger than the bolsheviks. These lands are not polish, they never were. Kill yourself.

>>258181914we wuz tsars and sheit also we wuz sarmatianskys faggot

>>258184843lol, Russian writers are more known, russian universities and military more influential etc. Russians aren't inferior.

WE

>>258185020>you’re still an even bigger nigger than the bolsheviksWhat a dumb bootlicker you are. Go suck dick of your heroes Lenin, Dzierzynski, Trocki and Stalin. We saved civilization in Western Ukraine and Belarus from bolshevism.

>>258181986>1 post by this ID>flaggotKys

>>258185274Those are all statistics, am not making anything up.

>>258184843You can't into space.You rely on other nation for your protection.You suck EU tit and can't sustain your own development.Russia is among few nations with resources to spare in case of emergency.Poland is comparable to one Russian oblast.You are pawn, while Russia is a player.Just don't.

>>258185133>Russian writers are more knownbecause those few writers they had had bigger influence due to the bigger influence and land of Russia compared to Poland, when you actually read it they quality of literature is sub-par

>>258185363Shut your cuck hole faggot this doesn't concern you

>>258185431>Dont have own space station>rely on rusty nukes to keep you relevant>devastated eonomy, rampant AIDS and getting colonized by chinsetoids.Go home, Ivan

>>258185449A lot of people like it. Are they all wrong? Russians aren't inferior anyway. They have shit qualities but wouldn't call them inferior.

>>258185549A wild kike on this board is a concern to everyone. Off to gas chamber.

>>258185549Show flag faggot

>>258185431>you can't into spacejust like you. Stealing german intellectual property is not an achievement its called a theft.>You rely on other nation for your protection.We are small country and for total safety we allied with a nation that is much more successful than you.>You suck EU tit and can't sustain your own development.This is wrong on so many levels. Poland has sustainable economy unlike Russia. Poland has one of the most diversified, complex and globalized economies of eastern europe and even the world, compared to the Niggeria with snow that relies only on exporting grains, oil, coal, iron and diamonds.>Russia is among few nations with resources to spare in case of emergency.Just like Russian great response and total sustainability during the coronavirus crisis/>Poland is comparable to one Russian oblast.By size maybe, but 1km2 of Poland produces 23 times more things than Russian>while Russia is a playerRussia(n girls) are players on Polish dicks for 100 zł/h

>>258185724Many people also like Harry Potter. People have right to have no taste and be unsophisticated>russians aren't inferiormost of their population consists of gopniks no thank you

Russia bashing threadI approve

>>258185299I never said im a communist you dumb cunt. Your autistic ambitions in Russia does make you an objectively worse nigger than the bolsheviks. At least they popped up as a german desperate attempt in the middle of ww1. But your history is just embarrassing. Why even be so greedy if you can’t defend these lands? The ottomans got to podolia because of your utter incompetence. Russians getting their lands back was bound to happen. And they BTFO the ottomans so hard they lost almost all of their balkan shit. Yet here you are wewuzing as the reason russia is great. Fuck off

Attached: 06085709-89E9-486B-ACC4-9F183586C15F.jpg (1077x706, 72.59K)

>>258181914I am russian, and I have nothing against poles. Great people, nice food, buteaful women and in general pretty based. That's a shame that you are catholics tho, one day you ll be as cucked as western countries right now.

>>258186665>That's a shame that you are catholics tho, one day you ll be as cucked as western countries right now.Poles aren't catholics and also being catholic is better than being orthodox in every way imaginable.

>>258186026>R-7 Is a German intellectual property >W-we are bunch of eternal loosers which got bitch-slapped by Russia into irrelevancy>Literaly the biggest EU welfare whore in the whole EUIs there anything more pathetic than a Polish cope?I believe you have some Bong toilets to clean an German cars to steal, Zizek. Go away now.

>>258186026>Stealing german intellectual property is not an achievement its called a theft.Von Braun would like a word with you.>We are small country and for total safety we allied with a nation that is much more successful than you.I.e you're a bitch.>This is wrong on so many levels.Try living under sanctions and see how your complex globohomoized shitconomy crumbles without foreign shekels. Your workforce moves abroad because Poland has no jobs. You're EU's Mexico. The moment EU wakes up from globohomo, you're fucked.>Just like Russian great response and total sustainability during the coronavirus crisis/I bet you don't even know which measures were taken to support the economy inside Russia.>By size maybe, but 1km2 of Poland produces 23 times more things than RussianYeah, let's take unlivable wastelands into account, real smooth. Don't fool yourself. You're not an industrial powerhouse like China. You're a typical Eastern Europe.>Russia(n girls) are players on Polish dicks for 100 zł/hDon't judge Russian women by your coalburners.

>>258186864All of the "soviet" things related to space are based on stolen german technology. Coping won't make it Russian. Russians are known for stealing, but not much for creating and contributing.Also people cleaning toilets in UK make more money than the heads of the hospitals in Russia or univerisity professors there - that's just for a comparison to underline the scale of inferiority and poverty in Russia

For all my fellow polacksPositivism > RomanticismAlso all those statistics can be summed up with polish elites and inteligentsia either adapting to new realities or getting sent to siberia for fighting for independence.Daily reminder Prussia stole plenty of late PLC revolutional ideas and incorporated them into their state making them who they were + the wealth of the western parts + gdansk also helped them tremendously.Russias were always on the frindge of civilisation both mentally and physically. No wonder peter the great after he toured europe and came back to his shithole went on a PR spree making his boyars cut their beards and later founded st peterscuck, russian damn well know they are inferior

>>258186217But this is ridiculous false equivalence, because russian literature is high culture. Polish population in the eyes of Westerners also consists of gopniks, since Poorland is like 4th from the end country in EU. You have stupid, double-edged arguments. Arguments you use against Russia to prove their inferiority can be easily used against Poorland as well. You are cornering yourself with your own arguments.

>>258186864>Is there anything more pathetic than a Polish cope?Eh I didn't expect this thread to be derailed by people who think they're better because they get german money and thus appear richer than Russians. I was more interested in the topic, but suddenly spergs appeared who dare to call Russia inferior. Oh well, happens sometimes.

>>258187240>All of the "soviet" things related to space are based on stolen german technology. Coping won't make it Russian. Russians are known for stealing, but not much for creating and contributing.Cope. Go read a book, Zizek, after you stop sucking that catholic pries cock.>Also people cleaning toilets in UK make more money than the heads of the hospitals in Russia or univerisity professors there - that's just for a comparison to underline the scale of inferiority and poverty in RussiaThey still clean toilets, though. Which is exactly what Poles were borned to do.I know it must be hard for you - being raped by Russia routinely several deacdes apart. Just promise you won't commit suicide in Smolensk like you president did, okay?

>>258187036>I.e you're a bitch.Russians are bitch of Putin willing to be fucked by him deep in the ass every time they wake up. There is nothing wrong with cooperating WILLINGLY with a successful country that is partly Polish and many Poles are close to the government there.>Try living under sanctions and see how your complex globohomoized shitconomy crumbles without foreign shekelsBut why living with sanctions when you can have a civilized country that other countries don't need to apply sanctions on? We're not Russia, we're not Niggeria with Snow, we're completely different state. Gotcha?>I bet you don't even know which measures were taken to support the economy inside Russia.Aka -20% GDP in 2nd quarter 2020. >Yeah, let's take unlivable wastelands into account, real smoothNot Polish fault that Russians made their lands into an unproductive wastelands.>Don't judge Russian women by your coalburners.We're not talking about coalburners just the fact that most prostitutes here are Russian/Ukrainian, just like everywhere in Europe. Russian girl would do everything to marry a westerner and got western passport and possibly never go back to Russia, because Russia is so great the more ambitious people do everything to escape it.

>>258187746>Has to build a city and name it in german to feel better about himselfXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDFuck off

>>258187913>There is nothing wrong with cooperating WILLINGLY with a successful country that is partly Polish and many Poles are close to the government there.That successful country will impose transgenderism and sex education on polish kids. Idk in what fucking delusional world you live. Poland is economically and technologically less independent than Russia.

>>258187746>Cope. Go read a book, ZizekI've actually read a great book about Soviet mass stealing of german things, industry anything of worth after 1945. There were stories that uncivilized Russian soldiers were entering german house to loot and they were taking water from the toilet to their cups, because they didn't know that you're supposed to shit there as Russians didn't even have a basic sanitation and running water in home.>They still clean toilets, though.They supposedly clean toilets, in reality they are construction workers, cashiers in supermarkets, warehouse workers, etc. nothing particulary wrong and they made times more money for it than you do. And stay mad.>I know it must be hard for youIt's actually amazing. We're enjoying ourselves and out freedom from the smelly russian gopniks that brought no value here. Cope.

>>258188242>That successful country will imposeCope. Nothing like that will happen

Seems our superiority has scared the russian animals away

>>258186434>I approveNot surprised since it is the pollack’s purpose in life to be eternally butthurt about Russia 24/7. I’ve noticed that pollacks get massively assblasted when a Russian points out their austistic behavior patterns when talking about Russia.

Attached: E22EBF6C-E452-4DBF-9A73-F2716EEB5CDD.jpg (700x394, 33.9K)

>>258187913>Russians are bitch of PutinMuh Putin>But why living with sanctionsAs if it's Russia's choice. Sanctions would have been established either way - they're the way to keep Russia down in a global competition. Pretty obvious, senpai. Or are you stupid enough to believe in human rights and all that humanitarian matrix bullshit?>Aka -20% GDP in 2nd quarter 2020.Sources, etc.>Not Polish fault that Russians made their lands into an unproductive wastelands.So you're saying you'll continue being a stubborn imbred idiot. Ok.>We're not talking about coalburners just the fact that most prostitutes here are Russian/UkrainianUkranian is the word. Your best pals. Slaves to toilet cleaners. Our retarded "brothers" are just like you - just without the treatement they were promised.

>>258188474If you're not independent then you are always at risk of having something imposed on you. I know big towers in Ameryka impress you but they have their cost in the form of degeneracy and trannyism. Russians at least are an independent state. You have to be under the influence of drugs not to see this.

>>258188821"Russia" might be "independant"But russians are slaves and submissive bydło

>>258189057To Westerners Poorland is also full of bydlo. Why do you use double edged arguments? Poles in Europe are seen as poor idiots, just like you see Russians.

>>258188768>Muh PutinThanks for confirmation of your submissive nature towards the people that fuck you in the ass (it explains the sky high AIDS rate in Russia)>As if it's Russia's choiceNobody forced Russia to destabilize Ukraine, annex Crimea and arming the separation terrorists in the east>Sources, etc.wsj.com/articles/russias-economy-suffers-double-hit-from-oil-slump-and-coronavirus-11589976001>So you're saying you'll continue being a stubborn imbred idiot. Ok.I'm saying that Russia is an inferior poor shithole with no future and that's a fact. Cope.>Ukranian is the word. Your best palsThere is literally no difference between Russians and Ukrainians and you're interchangable usually Russian tatianas are super cheap here and that's very apparent

>>258189057>But russians are slaves and submissive bydłoThis coming from EU’s bitch. That is after being a soviet bitch. And after being a german bitch. There is nothing more pathetic than seeing poles pretending literally anyone is lesser than them.

Russia, Germany, and Poland should just form a super country together

>>258189280>I'm saying that Russia is an inferior poor shithole with no futurePoorland has smaller fertility rate than Russia.

>>258181914Much like Hitler wanted to fuse all germanic nations into one mega germany, all full slavic nations (not the slavo-Illyrians of the balkans) should fuse together.

>>258189304>EU bitchwe're literally using EU for our own benefits to the point they are us out you dumb nigger. We're smartly playing them out.

>>258189265Im not a polack :^) >>258189304>Be spains bitch>Have an opinionyeah nah, also shouldnt you be getting sodomised by the police?

Russia has more known achiements in science than Poorland. I don't get where do these spergs jump out of.

Attached: d492ec99b26c154a452a4d3328142560.jpg (623x1024, 93.5K)

>>258189524Ugh.. Poland has a stable population while Russian population is in a free fall that is only slightly tamed due to the influx of asiatic muslim subhumans xD

>>258189559I like your thinking, i also want a nuclear holocaust

>>258189660imagine having some meme ranking based on nothing as a proof of something. Good job Ivan now fuck off back to Russia

>>258189631>Im not a polack :^)>>258188655>Seems our superiority has scared the russian animals away>our superioritynice try

>>258189716Happy Posadism to you

polish stole Indonesian flag/thread

>>258189660>be more useless than literal denmark. A country with the population of St. PetersburgEmbarrassing

>>258189265Poles are only seen like that in germanic countries, and that's it. In the rest of Europe poles have good opinion.

>>258189792You don't need to even dig into this rank, you can suspect it's correct anyway.

anyone can conquer that shithole if they have numbers, if there were more of us Estonians most of this part of world would be ruled by us

>>258186810Pretty pathetic how we are such good Catholics but are afraid to die because of some fucking germ.

Attached: DDFD109F-1FCC-4CC4-8F88-C132E2577282.jpg (905x510, 148.68K)

>>258189971>you can suspect itSure having UK on top and above Italy.

No difference between poles and Russia

>>258190033Poles aren't catholics and aren't "good catholics" stop with this meme that has nothing with reality

>>258189968Germanic countries are the leading countries of the world. Anyway, your impulsiveness is double edged, because what you say about Ruskie can applied to Poorland but from a different perspective.

>>258190151hohol detected

Russians arent even humanProve me wrong.Protip: You can't

>>258190150>Poles aren't catholics and aren't "good catholics"Poles are even more catholic than Italians. I wonder in what fucking world do you live in Seba? Calling Russia a shithole, denying obvious facts, using double standards.

>>258190151Ugh.. Im not talking about different perspective but a specific polish perspective. Also calling Netherlands being better than France and more leading than them is a sign of your mental fuckery. In France polish people aren't even known that much or cared about just in Germanic countries Poles aren't liked but that's because Poles like to go to germanic countries to work and those workers are the lowest margin of society.

>>258190150>poles aren’t catholics????>>258190151France. China. Japan. The USSR wasn’t german either. Half of US whites aren’t german. Half of the UK is Celtic.

>>258190268No whites are. Pale vampires with mental illness

>>258189974>non country that got raped without even putting up a fight The audacity of this nigger to have an opinion being a worthless peasant.

>>258190340Imagine literally believing that average Pole is a devoted catholic that cares about God all the time.Either you fuck off back to Russia Ivan, or I will kick you out personally

>>258190268maybe they are not, i dont know, but they are still better than you

>>258190352But Poles in the first place go elsewhere because Poorland is such a shithole.

I once took a shit soo large i thought to myself for a second, holy shit i gave birth to a russian

>>258190515Poland is slowly growing. I expect they’ll be a first world country in about 20 years. Unless they fuck everything up which is still a possibility

>>258190461>Imagine literally believing that average Pole is a devoted catholic that cares about God all the timePoland has for now the highest attendance rate in Europe. You are just some fucker outside of this world. How the fuck did you get into my topic.

>>258190367Dumbass. Vast majority of people are secular even if they are registered in religious institution also polish chruch has literally nothing to do with roman catholicism except the connection to the pope. It's a political instrument rather than a spirirtual teaching. But that's historically due to the Polish isolation from the catholic core in western europe.

imagine creating a thread on 4chan to brag about how cool your pathetic nation is

>>258190640Nobody will grow anymore you turd because coronavirus destroyed contemporary capitalism. How you fuckers can still believe in economic growth.

>>258190515They don't. Only 3% of Poles live away from Poland within EU. Go back home Ivan, go back to Russia

>>258190646>>>>back to Russia, Ivan you smelly gopnik bydloretired babcias in church does not count for the attendance

>>258189280>Thanks for confirmation of your submissive natureDon't put me near your weirdo faggot ass fantasies>Nobody forced Russia to destabilize UkraineLook up Maidan investigation by R. Giuliani.Keep up with Biden involvement in Ukraine.Then open your globocuck mouth about Ukraine, retard.>wsj.com/articles/russias-economy-suffers-double-hit-from-oil-slump-and-coronavirus-11589976001Oh look, it's the same establishment media that thought the US is #1 in preparedness to global pandemic. Unlike the US, Russia doesn't have a pyramid of debt which threatens to kill everything underneath it due to slightest hardships, i.e. corona. Russia's economy did take a hit, but we can live on reserves for 6 years. Can most EU nations? Can US? I don't think so.>I'm saying that Russia is an inferior poor shithole with no future and that's a fact. Cope.You're part of a failing union. Once it collapses - you're fucked. Basically, no future. Cope yourself.>There is literally no difference between Russians and UkrainiansThere's no difference between Poles and Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks, etc. You are all slavs to Western Europe.>Russian tatianas are super cheap here and that's very apparentRussians don't come to Poland for work considering the existing animosity between the countries and strong border control. Ukies on the other hand are more than willing and able. Don't try to stretch failings of Ukie retards on Russian citizens.

>>258190669Worse than that is doing so with achievements of other nation. Only poles can stoop this low.

>>258190651>It's a political instrument rather than a spirirtual teaching. But that's historically due to the Polish isolation from the catholic core in western europe.This is why there was a polish pope. I don't know dude, you seem to have strong views but without good justification. Polish church is more spiritual than any in 'catholic core'.

>>258190758Corona will eventually end. And nations will in time recover from this depression.

>>258190456lmfao we havent not once not put up a fight

>>258190935What are Russians’ attitudes towards their muslim minority? It’s 20% of the population and growing...

>>258190760>They don't. Only 3% of Poles live away from Poland within EU. Go back home Ivan, go back to RussiaDoesn't matter since millions of Poles emmigrated, because Poorland is a shithole. What a cope from you.>>258190857Older people are on average more religious everywhere.

Lech, Czech, and RusCan’t we just try to all get along? We all have our pros and cons but in the end we are SLAVS! We bow to no one!youtu.be/55tu3kTyHRU

Attached: 2ABFB762-1CD0-46CA-AC91-F74F347A725F.jpg (575x640, 112.09K)

>>258191030>And nations will in time recover from this depression.HahahahaWith all the debt bubbles and shit currency? I doubt. You are just obsessed with GDP.

>>258191351This won’t last more than 5 years. Debt bubbles or no. Print money, pay it off, then create a new currency to cancel out the inflation. Then start a massive program of stimulus spending (possibly through the military). This is how Hitler revived the german economy

>>258190935>Don't put me near your weirdo faggot ass fantasiesBut that's the reality of Russia. AIDS and ass fucking is a common thing. HIV is transmitted through gay sex, which is abundant in Russia that at the same time lashes at western europe which is times more safer and cleaner.>Look up Maidan investigation by R. Giuliani.Maidan isn't a pretext for destroying of Ukraine like you did>Oh look, it's the same establishment media that thought the US is #1 in preparedness to global pandemicNobody ever said that. Cope. Your country is a banana state that is uncovering itself at every crisis (now it's health crisis)>You're part of a failing unionSure Ivan. You would love to fall just like the euros are "falling" and living in despair where an average putzfrau in germany makes more money than a professor at your best unviersities. But why don't all of those people want to move to Russia but to Europe?? Jeez I wonder.>There's no difference between Poles and Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks, etc. You are all slavs to Western Europe.Sure, we're more developed than you.>Russians don't come to Poland for work considering the existing animosity between the countries and strong border controlUgh. Prositutes are working internationally they cross borders of many european countries and they live nomadic life and many russian women are natural whores so they are pretty popular just the fact is that Russians are known for transmitting AIDS that's why lots of them hide their identity.

>>258181914yeah no lmao. no one with triple digit iq acknowledges this, much less most of the world. if you want to achieve greatness, do it with your nation and not with historical revisionism like what the jews do

>>258191274>3% (literally nothing in big scale)>doesn't matterSashka you overdosed krokodil >>258191274>Older people are on average more religious everywhere.But that's most visible in Poland where the youngest generation do not attend church at all only old people are really attending those servives. It's time to learn about Poland - the country you moved to to clean my toilet Sashka.

>>258191980>and not with historical revisionism like what the jews doBut those are facts ty kurwa idioto.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@KILL MEWHY IS 4CHAN FULL OF FUCKING IDIOTS

>>258191318this

>>258191168You never did anything other than gather a bunch of autistic niggers in the forest and get BTFO afterwards

>>25819121620% Muslims? I think it more around 15% by the last census. They're all natives. Millions are migrants though and aren't being accounted for.As for attitudes, I can't speak for all Russians.All I can say, in the 90's and early 2000's there were high tensions between ethnic Russians and local diasporas and especially migrants from Central Asia. My wife hated their guts. But as time went on they learned to behave and filled the lower end of job market. This probably contributed to decrease in crime. Nowadays she's mostly indifferent as they are hard working.As for me, they never did anything bad to me, although occasional vids would pop up on the internet with outrageous shit but it is nothing society rigging as most of the time perpetrators get the sentences they deserve.

>>258192030>But that's most visible in Poland where the youngest generation do not attend church at all only old people are really attending those servivesBut this is how it is everywhere in Europe?>clean my toilet Sashka.Nie wiem dlaczego ty mnie bierzesz za ruskiego, pedale, ale możesz iść wylizać kibel u Angola.

>>258192378>But this is how it is everywhere in Europe?The difference with rest of Europe is that the older people there are much less chruch attending The young Poles are ultra secularClean my toilets sashka, poor attempt with google translate, can't even speak polish without errors.

>>258191774>Maidan isn't a pretext for destroying of Ukraine like you didStop spewing CNN bullshit. You look like a zombie. Russia is involved in Ukraine in no bigger extent than Poland. Ukraine has a civil conflict.>now it's health crisisWhat crisis? FFS get out of parallel dimension.>Sure, we're more developed than you.In what regard lol. Your precious GEE DEE PEE per capita? Fancy numbers, but nothing in substance. Russian tourists were a thing since the 90s - the hardest times for our country and still present everywhere. If we are so poor, how did we manage to travel that much?>many russian women are natural whoresJust ukies ashamed to admit their state of origin. Case closed. I see that you love to talk about AIDS and prostitutes. There's a dedicated board for that somewhere. Maybe start a thread there.

>>258192712>The young Poles are ultra secularBut when in discussion people say 'X is protestant, catholic, orthodox' they mean it as an oversimplification or metaphor, they don't mean that every Ivan from every town is pious and almost a saint.Żeś się wpierdolił w dyskusję z jakimiś beznadziejnymi atakami Seba. Nie wiem co z tobą nie tak, przestań chlać i ćpać.

>>258192896>Russia is involved in Ukraine in no bigger extent than PolandKeep believing that Sashka. Now take in Krokodil.You made me laugh.>What crisis? FFS get out of parallel dimension.Russia is in deep crisis since the very beggining. In Russia there is eternal crisis.>In what regard lolIn every fucking way imaginable XD gdp, wages, hdi, healthcare, average life expectancy, corruption, AIDS cases, literally every fucking thing that is is worse in Russia than in Poland. Now cope harder sashka, but the alternative reality made by krokodil isn't a real world, you know.

>>258193120Wycoorviay na wypok Seba. Jak chcesz pucować ruską pałę to możesz równie dobrze robić to u siebie u swoich towarzyszy.To nie są żadne ataki dzbane, to jest stwierdzanie faktów takich jakie są.

>>258193392Przestań ćpać i się rzucać na innych jak nie masz argumentów. Polska to gówno na zachodzie.

>>258192192forest brothers never got BTFO, they held strong guerila warfare against ussr and what do you mean did nothing ? most of our men volunteered into SS division without any philosophical thinking behind it,just to kill russians

>>258193521Jakie ty kurwa masz argumenty ruski onucu?Wykurwiaj na wykop w mig.