Ringing in the ears

It started near early 2017 for me and there seems to be a constant increase in searches about it:trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=US&q=ringing in earsJewish media is gaslighting people about it a lot, so you know what it means...

Attached: 19ekjqvluon9ojpg.jpg (1600x900, 167.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eWr910Fr_OoIt
youtube.com/watch?v=-9yvGlsrPAw
github.com/generalfuzz/acrn/blob/master/README.mdThere's
patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/enhttps://patents.justia.com/inventor/hendricus-g-loos>NERVOUS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I get a random ringing in my right ear that comes in noticeably, seemingly blocking out all sound or making it super muffled, and then it slowly stops and my hearing comes back. kinda weird and yes I noticed it started happening around that time or 2018

Attached: A6C05EDF-B941-40A4-9333-3B8163FFBB71.jpg (500x500, 44.05K)

>>2571369575g probably

It’s called tinnitus.

>>257136957aging and/or high blood pressure, user.All that loud music catches up with you

>>257137249Based amerimutt>>257136957Educate yourself 3rd world retard

>>257137126Yeah, killing yourself because you are a stalking subhuman with cluster B may solve this.

>>257136957In ironically EMF’s (e.g. WiFi, 4/5G, cell towers, smart meters, etc.)READ “AN ELECTRONIC SILENT SPRING”!!EMF’s are VERY bad for you. Nobody is actually doing research on this, and anyone who is is labeled as a nut.

>>257137391*unironicallySorry I’m a retarded phone poster

It's just a bunch of retards listening to music too loud.

>>257136957I've had it since 2016-2017 until now, but I was also on prozac for a few years.Its gotten bad lately though.

>>257136957You have tinnitus. It's not a conspiracy. Take your meds schizo. In this case those would be lipoflavinoid and pink noise when you sleep. You're welcome.

>>257136957idiots wearing earbuds instead of real headphones>puts tiny speaker inside ear>turns sound up>repeat for months, years>Google "Why are my ears ringing?"

Attached: 2168419674.jpg (852x480, 22.43K)

>>257137126Why did Mario have to go goatse?

Attached: men who stare at goatse.png (1023x818, 1.55M)

Tinnitus can be caused by many things but honestly you probably have high blood pressure from reading pol and realizing how fucking bad kikes are

>>257137249>>257137339>>257137354Yeah, imbeciles, this is what your fellow inbreds are pushing.For people who aren't organic recyclable garbage, they would wonder why it is increasing so much steadily.

>>257136957if this isnt a larp...In Cuba the people effected by some mysterious brain trauma heard the sound of crickets or similar before it happened.. Not sure if it helps but thats when you know you are fucked.

>>257136957for me taking turmeric helps it, also change your diet

>>257136957i wondered about this too.ive always had tinnitus as far as i can remember but it recently started getting much more noticable.i chalked it up to sinus/allergy problems and my ears clogging up, lately they won't stop popping but i've heard others say similar things, other anons even talking about getting ringing.i imagine it's something in my body though because it's the most noticeable when i smoke weed or tense up, like if i hit a nerve or something.really annoying sometimes and concerning at the worst, makes me think my head is about to explode.i'm a huge hypochondriac tho

>>257137519them phone warnings be retarded. They block the maximum dB when the song is barely worth listening to

>tfw visual snow as well

Attached: 1565318859106.png (808x805, 1.05M)

>>257136957might wanna get easier on that coke and soda jose

>>257137543Because you should be murdered for being zombie trash.

>>257136957Heavy metals in your brainstem. Remove any amalgam fillings, take cilantro, bacopa, r-lipoic acid, and kidney, liver, and GI-tract supplementation to your taste.

>>257136957Tinnitus. Have this because careless earplugs and guns

Same here, I've had noticeable tinnitus when it's very silent. However as of late it's become far worse, my family is genetically disposed to having tinnitus. So I chalked it up to that. Interesting that fellow and inns are also having a similar experience

>>257137712go hiking without any electronic devices for 2 weeks

>>257137712oh you're fucked there mate, I've had HPPD for years and it never goes away

I don't have tinnitus -- thank fucking god.But my gf got it about a year ago.

I really don't understand why brazilians are allowed to post on this board. Their entire "country" should be range banned. They have this bizarre fascination with "whiteness" and white culture and it's honestly creepy as fuck, like some little deformed gremlin stalking a celebrity.Op, you don't belong here. Please go back to your favela.

Ive recently got the ringing in the ears. I can see it being related to my age, and diet. Ive been eating pure garbage since being forced to work from home. I do worry about the 4/5g, WiFi and BT all around me.

>>257137789This is plausible given I was used in illegal human experimentation by jews and their prostitutes near the same time.

>>257137632This is true. It started in the US embassy and has been theorized to be a weapon of psychological warfare. Here’s what it sounds like OP youtu.be/eWr910Fr_OoIt causes headaches, sleeplessness, dizziness amongst other terrible things.

>>257136957Why the fuck does every little thing need to be a conspiracy for you retards?

>>257137919Yeah but it's thankfully pretty mild. It's just the ringing that bothers me, on some days it's louder than others which makes it hard to fall asleep.

>>257137930Can we just kill all "latin americans."

>>257137391>>257137430No you fucking niggerLook up the some of the first radars for aircraftsThey used fucking microwavesThat’s where we got the microwave from dipshitYou don’t know anything about electromagnetic waves You’re implying that radio/micro/infra red waves are damagingThat would mean visible light is extremely damagingYou are reading this right now by allowing visible light radiation to bombard your cone cellsThe sun cascades ultra violet light down on you every day, you don’t seem to concerned about thatThe body is meant to take damage friend have some faith in your own body jesus fuck

>>257137126its the timeline shifting. happens to me too

If instead of listening to nigger music and brown spic subhuman music, you listened to the white man's music (classical) you would not feel this. Pop music is a jewish psyop engineered to undermine the greatness of the music of the white man.

>>257138048Because your tribe is using hybrid warfare against the population, organic waste:youtube.com/watch?v=-9yvGlsrPAw

>>257137878i was worried enough about it when i started hearing it a lot more in January i've always had it since i was at least 15 or so, I remember watching some show on adult swim that mentioned the word tinnitus and i was like 'oh that's what that noise is'but i noticed at work that it became unbearably loud at a certain point followed by me getting an intense inner ear infection complete with puking so I figured it was probably related to that.Went away but now with spring the pollen has completely clogged my ears.Makes me second guess it when other anons are saying this

Attached: 1554654427507.gif (446x391, 540.06K)

>>257136957Are you drinking energy drinks with aspartame/sucralose/acesulfame potassium?If so, switch to non-sucralose stuff and see what happens in 48 hours. Drink lots of water also.

>>257138273You're too poor to buy meds apparently

>>257138113Nice reply, subhuman kike. Directed Energy Weapons and Active Demoralization Systrms work like this.

>>257136957Place the palms of your hands over your ears so your fingers wrap around the back of your head.Set your middle fingers on the top of your neck right at the base of your skull.Put your index fingers on top of your middle fingers and apply pressure.Now snap them on the back of your head over and over like you’re drumming.Repeat it about 40-50 times.

>>257136957Its tinnitus You get used to it

>>257136957Ears started ringing here recently, after new years. Weird thing is, i'm super careful about my ears and wear earplugs constantly and i don't think i actually lost any hearing.I thought it was earwax, or an ear infection. Going to the doctor today about it actually. But i actually thought it could be electromagnetic waves too but i don't have a faraday cage nearby to test my head in.I did stick my head in the microwave (mini faraday cage) to see if it got quieter but no help.

loud music

>>257138406You are too shitty to be left alive, homosexual deadweight.

>>257138456doesn't do shit, like any "tinnitus" tricktried 'em all

>>257136957YOur guides are trying to talk to you. I was at a tantra retreat and during some meditations the rigning became deafening. Meditation increases it.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 5.54K)

>>257138193No, it isn't, retarded ZOG golem.

>>257136957I have tinitus because I played in a lot of bands when I was younger. Everyone uses headphones now and blasts them.So it goes.

>>257136957Its almost definitely from higher frequency EMFs. I bought a detector and certain areas around my town are getting fucking nuked. 100x the safe levels outside of the elementary school. I'm going to purchase a better dectector soon but they are like $600. My only measures up to 6Ghz but I suspect even higher are being put out. According to various sources I've found safe levels are around 1 millWatt per meters squared. The school in my neighborhood was maxing out my meter and it only goes to 100 milliwatts per meters squared. I've been seeing small cells go up nearby but much larger structures on top of large apartment complexes that are nuking the school. It will hit those kids on the playground and through windows of the school, plus the devices in the school. Concrete, wood, and metal seem to block the signal a lot if they are between you and it, but not glass. Its one of the most concerning issues of our generation besides the new 6666 house bill.

>>257137126this shit happens to me too, fairly often. i always though it was caffeine/tension related though. it's like a pop, then ringing that intensifies then dies off and everything returns back to normal. also kinda hoping ihave a brain tumor so i can be done with clown world

You just gotta get used to it. I got an ear infection which led me to have tinnitus, eventually your brain learns to ignore the ringing as long as you cope instead of trying to constantly look for cures or etc.

Attached: 1506235216163.png (339x313, 191.08K)

>>257138761been four years nowstill waiting for it to get "ignored"its spread from one ear to the next, changes volumes, pitches, levels and drones every day

>>257138559Same gaslighting as this kike, since the usual tinnitus routine did not work:>>257138193

>>257138818Well how loud is the ringing from 1 to 10? And do you do anything like exercise? Because I found that helped me too.

>>257136957Just 5G bro.

>>257138882Changes.Could be a 3 some days, could be a 9 others. I'm 5'8" and 172lbs and only do light activity.

>>257136957It's because everyone has speakers literally shoved inside of their ears.

You could push this better by finding out what frequency you're hearing and see if it compares to the influx of others.Same Hz, pattern?

>>257138411>what is a laserNo shit fuck faceYou can make anything deadly with enough energy and the correct applicationWater can slice you in twoShould we not drink water? What happens if I fill your lungs with pressured air?Let me take a step backIf you where being attacked by a fucking energy wave weaponYou’d know it, the idea that wifi is damaging is just retarded, they’ve been using radio and ludicrous levels of amplification for years We would of seen the effects clear as dayIt’s more of a implication that there is a hidden effect of EMF that is not rightI will give credit to weaponized applications But not to the boogy man wifi always bad idea

>>257136957>what is an increased amount of headphone and earbud use Morons, man. Morons.

>>257138977I've used headphones, never earphones, and I don't listen to loud sounds. I was sitting at my computer playing a game and suddenly I had a krrsnap in my head and the ringing started.It hasn't gone away.

>>257139118Bro go get your ears checked out what the fuck lol

>>257137391>>257137789>>257138044>>257138732Interesting replies besides the tinnitus hypothesis and repetitive jewish shilling. >>257138063They are mostly Sephardic scum so I agree, inbred shit.

>>257139197They checked the eardrums and inner ear and found no damage or irritants, and it hasn't been fixable.Even right now I have a droning in my right and a shrieking in my left.

>>257137126>ringing in my right ear that comes in noticeably, seemingly blocking out all sound or making it super muffledSame. Clean your ears and consider going to an ENT because you probably have chronic sinusitis or some sort of inflammation.

>>257138971Well the first few weeks I discovered I had tinnitus it was so unbearably loud that it almost drove me to depression, but I slowly learned to deal with it - and while some days are better than others I usually ignore it. It seems to be tied to my anxiety, so it's a negative feedback loop if you never escape it. The more attention you pay to it the worse it gets, at least that's the case for me.I'm also planning on getting my ears flushed after this lockdown shit ends, i've read that earwax can cause tinnitus and my ears definitely feel plugged all the time. However some people have reported that it made their ringing worse, so it can backfire.

For those who want to find out the frequency of your tinnitus,github.com/generalfuzz/acrn/blob/master/README.mdThere's an app there that you can tune to the noise you hearI've found that jogging helps with the sound for a couple of hours, not sure why

>>257137195Can’t be. If you look at google trends the increase in searches is most common in flyover states like the Dakotas etc... 5g is mainly only in the major coastal cities at this point

>>257136957It's your DNA and cell membranes singing because they are both crystalline structures that are being bombarded with radio waves and other high frequency broadcasts constantly.

>tinnitus is a jewish conspiracyi think i've read everything possible on this board now

>>257139255Hmm very very interestingYou ever have guns fire off sidewards to you?

>>257139255Get your eustachian tubes checked out by an ENT.

>>257139279Mine was pretty quiet when it started, and as the years went on it changed in volume and pitch. Right now its loud enough to sound like someone is playing TV near me, but it can sometimes be deafening. It can ring, whine, brrr, deeeee or EEEEEEE. Probably other things too.I might try getting my ears cleaned too>>257139375nah, the only gun I ever used was a .22 when I was like, 14, and that was over a decade ago.>>257139407I'll have to look that up but I'm wondering if there's something that can fix it. I stopped taking my prozac months ago hoping it'd help (After being on it for years) but it didn't.

>>257136957Anon I just recently figured out that this is your ROUTER and possibly other electronic devices around you all screaming at barely audible, high pitched frequencies that clash with each other. Go for a walk and see if it doesn't go away. It did for me, after years of believing I was suffering from chronic tinnitus. Now I realize that it's all the electronic devices in my computer room, screeching like a banshee. They are doing something like this to us:patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/enhttps://patents.justia.com/inventor/hendricus-g-loos>NERVOUS SYSTEM MANIPULATION BY ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS FROM MONITORSPublication number: 20020188164Abstract: Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.Type: ApplicationFiled: June 1, 2001Publication date: December 12, 2002Inventor: Hendricus G. Loos

>>257139365Oh that's today and tomorrow will surprise you too . The juice secretly installed tiny hairs inside your ear and are eroding them over time with adrenochrome

>>257136957I've had it my entire life. Can't remember a time when I didn't have some amount of tinnitus. Like, as far back as 6 or 7 even. So I'm pretty sure it's not the general type, like when you get tinnitus from going to too many rock concerts.Anyone else?

>>257139474Does your ringing get louder if you press up on your jaw?

>>257139523it's your router dude. take a walk and see if you still have ringing when you aren't near any electronic devices. it totally goes away for me. i figured this out when i got a new router and the screeching instantly got worse and the pitch changed.

>>257139474There’s sometimes weird cases of types of neurological glitchesYour ears could be 100% functional even sending the proper signals to the brainAnd somewhere in the process it fucks up and you end up with permanent hallucinationsThe causes range from genetic, to toxic, to psychological

>>257137126That's transient tinnitus. It's a twitch in the muscles of the inner ear. Harmless and very common.

>>257139696Huh, it does. Surprisingly high too. Mostly in my right ear, not really the left (My right was the one that started ringing first)>>257139822I'm just waiting for a doctor to say I'm permanently in bitch mode and to man up

>>257139861Then you might have a jaw problem, TMJ.

>>257136957Its from medication, head trauma and undiagnosed diseases.

>>257139942interesting. I did notice before if I clench my teeth it gets worse. I thought it was just something to do with pressure.TMJ?Thank you, though. I don't think I'd have ever checked that out myself.

>>257139474>I'm wondering if there's something that can fix itTry lots of water, decongestants, and the valsalva maneuver.

>>257139861KekI’m sure if you stay faithful to healing you’ll find a fixOr at least learn to live with itLook at this way, let’s assume i’m fucking ass hat and everyone is hearing the wifi Now you have an ability to hear EMFsKick ass

>>257136957I have had problems with my ears since 2012. That year I had had an incredibly painful ear infection that never went away, the kind that they talk about in Barton Fink. The first time I noticed the pain was after I had a breakup with my first and only jewish girlfriend. Spoilers, they suck dick like jews and make you do all the work in bed. The fallout from the breakout with that kike precipitated in me getting arrested and eventually put into an institution because of what seemed to be her connections in the local government/kike cabal. This was during the Obama years right after he unleashed a massive funding wave for mental institutions. The only way I was able to get out was to get the doctors to stop focusing on me by sleeping throughout the day and avoiding all group activity' as this gave them more reason to monitor me "voluntarily". Ever since then, there has been a drainage problem in my ear that never quite goes away. Every night now I will have to drain my ear before I go to bed, it is incredibly painful. I can not sleep on either side of my body without this drainage coming out, and it barely is precipitated in wax or actual wet waxy drainage... just the feeling of moving water deep in my ear like my balance centers are being messed with. There have been times where the pain was so persistent and maddening that I was driven to believe it had to be something that was implanted in my ear around that time, but that has to be some sort of madness. The liquid/wax in my ears never goes away, never fully drains no matter how long I lay on one side (which you can only do for so long before the unbearable pain of the lack of movement sets in and my body flips to my back or other side reactively), and always flares up before I get tired. Surely anything like that would have fried by now over the last 8 years? It's just as likely that it's bioaccumulation of some shit they've been putting in the air for the last decade of spraying. Who knows?

Attached: 1577785537851.jpg (900x900, 482.81K)