Redpill me on Catholicism/Orthodox

All you Catholics and Orthodox parade around her as if you are so great. What is the real difference between Catholicism or Orthodox and southern baptist and why should I convert.

Attached: 1-13.jpg (1150x630, 163.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkK85k_yc-EHeres
youtube.com/watch?v=k4c5JKQxvks&t=5scheck
pastebin.com/R8j3aj1H
youtube.com/watch?v=jxzXgWtGltA
youtu.be/cjpLdHCMsCUhttps://youtu.be/APnrC1CzVdQhttps://youtu.be/46Y10dBFMqchttps://youtu.be/lz8g3fArSNY>>257130873this>>257131742>>257136583retard
youtu.be/cwKp-r5IXiUhttps://youtu.be/f7OdCSBgSqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>257130213All of them fuck kids and hate fags. Make your mind.

Baptists actually read the bible. Particularly the New Testament and believe what it has to say, and try to live by it. Most Catholics and Orthodox have never read much of the bible. They do what their priests tell them to do, and follow rituals that their Churches created. Many of these rituals have Jewish origins (like praying for the dead or veneration of Saints bones).

>>257130213Convert if you're a fag who craves the Jew crotch. This Pope licks Jew crotch. Popes wear yamakas in order to imitate Jews. This reminds the Christian of his spiritual goal in life to become a Jew. The Bible literally teaches one how to be a Jew. Christianity is a disgusting Jew-imitating religion for fags. Now let's hear it from the Popes..."The Jewish religion is the foundation of our own." ( Pope Pius X )"We are Semites spiritually." ( Pope Pius XI )"Judaism is the father of Christianity and Jesus is our rabbi." ( Pope John Paul II )"Inside every Christian is a Jew." ( Pope Francis )

Attached: crotchlick.jpg (768x511, 51.66K)

>>257130213Orthodox know how to understand the Bible the original and therefore correct way.

Jesus told the future 2000 years ago. Heres what He said: Mat 24 4Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.…Who comes in Jesus's name? ChristiansWho claims Jesus is the christ? ChristiansTheyre all decieved because they know what the bible teaches.They preach eternal torment or eternal death which is totally false. God is the saviour of all humanity. Let me ask ya, are you interested in tradition, social club, fellowship with man, or are you interested in knowing God?

>>257131555>GodYou're making the God mistake again. You change the name of the Jewish god Yahweh to God. It seems that you don't even know what you're doing wrong. It would be a good idea if you didn't do this.Godan ( God or ᚷᛟᛞ ) is the chief god among many others in the polytheistic Germanic pantheon. God is not a title, it is the Lombardic ( shortend ) name of Godan, or more commonly, Wodan. God is named after the Germanic god Wodan ( ᚹᛟᛞᚨᚾ ) and the Norse god chief, Oðinn. Like it or not, the name God doesn't come from Judeo-Christian origins.The name of the god of the Judeo-Christians is Yahweh. Jews and Christians believe that their god's name is Yahweh. Jews and Christians worship Yahweh. Yahweh is the name of the god of the Bible."Be careful to do all things that I have said to you; and don't invoke the name of other gods, neither let them be heard out of your mouth." ( Exodus 23:13 )It would seem that Christians would use the name that Jesus would have used. Isn't the point of being a Christian is to be as much like Jesus as possible? Jesus would have said; 'If you don't remember my father's true name, why should He remember yours'? Jesus would have said; "Didn't my Father issue the very First Commandment that no other gods shall be named before Him"? If you were with Jesus, He would say; "Please don't call my Father by the name of any other god."

>>257130873The Orthodox Church wrote the new testament.

>>257130873>>257131024good to know I was really just curious to what all these so called "real Christians" believed. I grew up raised southern baptist and recently it seems we in particular are called ignorant of Christianity.>>257131555I wish to become closer in my connection with god while being able to have a brotherhood with those who believe the same as me. So many churches seem to be allowing gays without actively trying to lead them away from sodomy and even abortion now a days and its sickening.

>>257131742bullshit Catholics wrote the New Testament.

>>257130213They were one church until 1054 AD. The Orthodox Church runs on a 'Council' system, there's no one person in charge. Bishops have control over certain areas then meet to discuss the direction of the church worldwide. About 1000 years ago, the Bishop of Rome realized his territory had more people and money than most if the rest out together (thanks, Islam) and decided he no longer wanted the Bishop of Constantinople to be Chairman of the Board. The rest of the council refused to change the rules, so the "Great Schism" happened and the Romans split off. The Orthodox are the same as they were 2000 years ago, while the Roman's have constantly changed their rules (like Vatican 2) and had others shoot off them (protestants). Orthodox Christianity is the true Christian faith.

>>257131730the term God is not a name, it is a title

Clergymen are kid-fuckers. Pope is an appointed clown that acts like "I love everyone"-fag to distract you from evil shit that occurs behind the scenes.

>>257130213

Attached: 1589245169706.jpg (746x789, 162.51K)

>>257132200This is accurate, and between almost completely ignoring Islam and the disastrous 4th Crusade, it's hard to overstate just how devastating the Papacy has been for Christianity.

>>257131998you'll be hard pressed to find fellowship because nearly nobody belives what the bible teaches.

>>257131998on Homosexuality: youtube.com/watch?v=GkK85k_yc-EHeres the gospel: youtube.com/watch?v=k4c5JKQxvks&t=5scheck it out. if you wish to test your scripture knowledge, watch this guys videos.

Reminder that protestants are heretics

Attached: IMG_1346.jpg (463x684, 51.93K)

>>257132383It's not a title, it's a name, liar. When the early Jewish missionaries were teaching Christianity, they originated a name-changing strategy to eradicate the native Germanic religion by tricking the white natives into signing over their souls to the Jew's god. Today's obedient Christians continue to follow the Jew's tactic and persist in using Godan's ( God's ) name instead of Yahweh.

>>257131742 Protestants base their understanding of the Church on memes they see on facebook. Yesturday I found faithful word baptist church by total accident after celebrating the Divine Liturgy at Holy Archangel (ROCOR) and I got to meet the infamous pastor Steven Anderson. To be honest I was a little starstruck since I had been watching his videos years ago, but he tried selling me a narrative that bordered on gnostic dualism and the whole "once saved always saved" is such BS dude ffs.

Attached: Screenshot_20200427-184114.png (1080x2160, 3.21M)

The catolics and orthodox will burn in hell.In their religion is jesus still dead and hang on the cross.So they arent better then the jews.No opinion on the "southern baptists"But only the reborn wont burn

>>257133400It is you who will burn for turning your back on the true church. The Holy Roman Catholic Church that our Lord Christ set up during His time here on Earth.

Catholics worship statues, but Orthodox worship paintings. Grab a Bible, read it and follow it and you'll be good.

>>257133167But there was not a 'bible' back in the day. Basically anyone said whatever they wanted and they would argue Holla Forums style, this shit went on for awhile until the nurnberg trials where they decided what mattered most and threw out the filler/fluff/obvious bullshit Old testiment is basicallt historical context for the gospels cause all the matters is christ's sacrifice and the rest of the shit everyone was whining about was the pre-internet slide thread

>>257133400>>257133718nobody will burn in hell morons. God is the saviour of all humanity. 1 timothy 4:10

>>257133074>>257132789thank you I will watch these. It seems modern Christianity is open to blatant sinners who are not repentant because the churches believe its better to convert people but not to lead them away from sin because it would lower the number of converts.

>>257130213Catholics/Orthodox believe in a visible church based on a hierarchy of laity-priests-bishops. In addition, Cathodox believe grace can be gained through sacraments and private devotion. Protestants believe there is no visible church or church hierarchy. They believe grace to be granted through private prayer and scripture reading. Protestantism led to the destruction of the old order of altar and throne and the rise in modern nationalism and individualism. Catholics believe the bishop of Rome is the successor of St Peter the apostle and as such has global jurisdiction over all of Christendom. Orthodox don't believe in the monarchy of the pope and view the church as nodes of bishops and their followers in communion through a common confession of faith. Orthodox don't believe in Catholic dogma that was defined in the second millenium, e.g., the immaculate conception of Mary or the Infallibility of the pope. Orthodox only adhere to the first seven ecumenical councils. THE TAKEHOME: protestantism is fake and gay. Catholic argument for the petrine monarchy is kind of shakey. Orthodoxy is based but doesn't have the same structure and clarity you find in Roman Catholicism.

Attached: 220px-Pope-peter_pprubens.jpg (220x290, 16.69K)

>>257133208sigh the greek word used in scripture when describing the deity is theos, not Yahwehi agree the real name is Yahweh but Yahweh is reffered to many times by title, not name, such as theosif you are correct, then "gods" are also a name but that is simply untrue because "gods" is theos in prulal

>>257133718Nope, he didnt set up the roman church.The roman church was a smal church who got govermental support and were imediately taken over by politicals who pumped it up to a constitution and taken over way to much.It was lost at the moment when the roman cesar won the fight he prayed for

>>257133400False, we Orthodox BOLDLY proclaim that our Lord Jesus Christ Is RISEN from the dead, trampling down death by death, despoiling hell and utterly shattering the power of the devil by His willing sacrifice on the cross. As he Rose we who have been baptized and born again will rise on the last day as well and be with our sweetest Lord Jesus for all eternity, so do not speak so foolishly of that which you don't yet understand.CHRIST IS RISEN.TRULY HE IS RISEN.ΚΡΙΣΤΟΣ ΑΝΕΣΤΙ!ΑΛΙΘΟΣ ΑΝΕΣΤΙ!

Attached: 1585236980379.png (732x480, 250.72K)

>>257130213They are each Judaic religions that each should have no place in the west. Also those who claim that they are western religions are mega-copers because the truth is that these religions are each from the middle east.

>>257134364You have to remember that there's an insult to the white man here to have his god's name used in another religion, especially one invented by Jews. It is insulting to claim that Godan ( God ) would breed with a Jewess and that this would be his first choice among all womankind, as if even superior to the native women of northern Europe. This is a revealing lie that Christians tell because it shows that they rank Jews as a superior race to whites.

>>257131730This is a shill. Ignore. Anyone who thinks Yahweh/Jehovah is God's proper name is a judaising nitwit/Jehovah's Witness.

>>257134117keep in mind how much you sin has nothing to do with your justifiction through Christ. 14 For Sin shall not be lording it over you, for you are not under law, but under grace." 15 What then? Should we be sinning, seeing that we are not under law, but under grace? May it not be coming to that!" 16 Are you not aware that to whom you are presenting yourselves as slaves for obedience, his slaves you are, whom you are obeying, whether of Sin for death, or of Obedience for righteousness? 17 Now thanks be to God that you were slaves of Sin, yet you obey from the heart the type of teaching to which you were given over." 18 Now, being freed from Sin, you are enslaved to Righteousness." 19 As a man am I saying this, because of the infirmity of your flesh. For even as you present your members as slaves to Uncleanness and to Lawlessness for lawlessness, thus now present your members as slaves to Righteousness for holiness." 20 For when you were slaves of Sin, you were free as to Righteousness." 21 What fruit, then, had you then? - of which you are now ashamed, for, indeed, the consummation of those things is death." 22 Yet, now, being freed from Sin, yet enslaved to God, you have your fruit for holiness. Now the consummation is life eonian." 23 For the ration of Sin is death, yet the gracious gift of God is life eonian, in Christ Jesus, our Lord."By constantly worrying about sinning and how to prevent it, you are a slave to your flesh.I dont worry about sin ever, does that mean I go about my day sinning as i please? May it not be coming to that! as pauls explains above.

>>257130213You are all the servant class of the tribe. You wouldn't event make it past the first curtain in the big tent

>>257133861Nope, you missinterpreted.If there war written "all" he meant all of the people he was given, not all actually living people on earth.It wouldnt make any sense if nobody would go to hell.What would the rules are for then if nobody would been punished.

>>257130213chief on this, op.pastebin.com/R8j3aj1H

>>257134328all denominations are just BS honestlyIt all comes down to beliving what the bible says, not placing yourself in sects that believe they know what it saysi dont belong to any religion, im simply a believer in Christ Jesus and God. all sects of christianity has the doctrine wrong anyway, like eternal torment.

>>257133272Lmao you wanna talk about LARPing just look at the BASTE orthodox and tradition Catholics on here that read one Wikipedia article and think chanting is cool.

Attached: 17625593-DB88-4B68-8B83-6C55CCE1269C.jpg (680x488, 78.86K)

>>257134696The willing servant and slave of Christ, That I am. For it is better to serve the Lord than to become a slave of the sinful passions. Pic related is the type of slave you are.

Attached: 1585228388674.png (434x524, 425.61K)

>>257134364God doesn't have a proper name other than Jesus. Proper names are the product of human language. Hebrew is not God's "native tongue". Yahweh/Jehovah is grammatically constructed by inserting the vowels from "Adonai" into the tetragrammaton.

>>257134818who says nobody is judged? I never said that. But the judgement is not eternal at all."hell" is not a place where you burn in fire. tartarus, hades and gehanna are the words which are translated into "hell", but they have 3 different meanings and contexts. none of which is burning.

>>257135191Well Jesus is not God in identifiction but in representation. they are 2 seperate beings.Trinity is a false teaching.If Jesus is God, then Jesus didnt die, because God cannot die.

>>257133400BBaptists believe in the literalism of the the bible and many of us believe the purpose of the old testament is to create context to which Jesus separates the world from worldview, value system & regulations of Jewish scripture

>>257131268>>257131998>>257131742>>257132182>>257132200>>257133400Evidence that there are many Christian denominations that hate all other denominations and all claim to be the real Christianity. You guys should realize that Christianity is Judaic poison.>>257131555>>257133813t. spiritual jew

>>257135061Couldnt care less about your fairy tales or anybody else's, including the tribe. Keep on venerating state sponsored martyrdom and babbling about the end of the world, loser

>>257135061> The willing servant and slave of Christ, That I am.Imagine unironically being a slave to a zombie jew.

>>257135191>Hebrew is not God's "native tongue".Hebrew is Yahweh's "native tongue". The name of the god of the Judeo-Christians is Yahweh. Jews and Christians believe that their god's name is Yahweh. Jews and Christians worship Yahweh. Yahweh is the name of the god of the Bible.

Attached: 6112.jpg (500x700, 63.44K)

>>257135191cope harder

>>257134993But the texts of the New Testament were correspondence and testimonies circulated within the Cathodox Church of the post-apostolic era. The bible exists as it does today by an act of the Church to canonize these texts. Nothing like the protestant insistence on scripture reading existed. It only became normal for laity to study scripture when the movable type printing press was invented in the 15th century and bibles became widely available. If you study church history you will eventually become Catholic or Orthodox.

>>257135221It is ethernal there is actually no hell over time, the only thing is the sinners wait sleeoing for their judgement till the but after the hell will not end.And ok its not fire maybe, but it is instant pain

>>257135366>God cannot dieIs Yahweh all powerful? If so, he could die if he wanted to.

>>257135044When you're in love, you want to tell the world, unfortunately there are many new dumb converts from all walks of life online who are still in the process of Catechesis and voice their opinion on. Christian Orthodoxy despite only having the most shallow, introductory understanding of it. It's funny yet troublesome to see online and your meme accurately conveys this new phenomenon.

Attached: 1585240644824.png (479x509, 129K)

>>257135366No, Jesus is God. John 8:58: "Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”"

>>257135651Yet the experts on scripture in Jesus's day crucified their Messiah.Your argument that the peple who took care of the scripture knows it best, is weak.

>>257135548Are you a Jehovah's Witness or a Jew?

>>257135971The Church was created at Pentacost. The pharisees were not Christians or members of the church.

>>257135523>Imagine unironically hating Christ, the Son of God and truly God out of sheer ignorance thereby mirroring the Jews whom chastised Him to death making you no differant than them.

>>257136222So what? Just because their christians that mean they know it the best? Weak argument. Today, christians believe God sends majority of His creation to eternal suffering. Lol.Have you not read Romans 9?

>>257136044I am an Englishman!

>>257135908Yea, Jesus is the firstborn creation. God created everything through Him.

>>257135711The words that leade you to believe this are wrongly translated. "everlasting, eternity, forever and ever" are wrongly translated. The correct term is EON, which means a period of time. An age.

>>257130873>Most Catholics and Orthodox have never read much of the bible.Absolute fucking retard.

If you believe in eternal torment, watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=jxzXgWtGltA

The original Christians were Baptists. Catholics and Orthodox can't even get David and Goliath right in their "bibles".

Attached: Image_1588971633826.png (1080x1080, 501.8K)

>>257130213Both are complete hereticsyoutu.be/cjpLdHCMsCUhttps://youtu.be/APnrC1CzVdQhttps://youtu.be/46Y10dBFMqchttps://youtu.be/lz8g3fArSNY>>257130873this>>257131742>>257136583retard

Attached: _catholic practices versus scripture.png (1089x768, 66.88K)

>>257136333> the Jews whom chastised Him to deathThe Jews killed Jesus because he was a bad influence towards other Jews (he was one by the way). They did not kill him because he was some bulwark against them. This is all congruent with the fact that virtually all of the first Christians were Jews.

Attached: elveridad.jpg (500x719, 75.69K)

>>257131998Catholics and Orthodox have a few theological differences. Then the Eastern Orthodox churches reject the papacy, which was okay for a long time, but now they got into a conflict and two EO churches excommunicated each other. Wouldn't it be great if there is a final authority that can say who's right?The Catholic Church follows a lot of the teaching of Thomas Aquinas, I recommend you look him up.The main theological differences between Catholics and Protestants are these:initial grace (baptism) + sanctifying grace (continuous journey with God) vs. justifying graceclassical theism (Divine Simplicity) vs theistic personalismfaith + acting accordingly and going to confession if we mess up vs. faith alone + private repentingestablished authorities vs. sola scripturastrict hierarchy vs faith guided communitiesand many more...I recommend looking up Bishop Barron, Matt Fradd, Sensus Fidelium as an introduction. They are normie boomer-tier Catholics, but they are okay.

Attached: TheTrueChurch.jpg (960x901, 127.22K)

>>257136886Fellow Hovinite?

Attached: 1571020716891.jpg (1078x708, 304.52K)

>>257137172

Attached: 1213Random..png (600x600, 170.43K)

>>257136583The Orthodox and Roman Catholic Prayers, Divine Services and Sacraments such as Marriage, Baptism, Chrismation as well as funeral services are so immensely STEEPED in Holy Scritpure,the Psalms are chanted throughout every single service WITHIUT EXCEPTION in Orthodox Tradition, the readings of the Gospels are ELEVATED and MAGNIFIED through intonation of Divinely inspired melodies written by the angels. Not only that but we are actively encouraged to read the word of God as a spiritual disclipline. The Church and the bible are inseperable because the Bible was written BY THE CHURCH, FOR the Church

>>257137124gosh imagine calling others heretics when you link a pastor who preaches eternal torment kekw1 tim 4 1 Now the spirit is saying explicitly, that in subsequent eras some will be withdrawing from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and the teachings of demons, 2 in the hypocrisy of false expressions, their own conscience having been cauterized;" 3 forbidding to marry, abstaining from foods, which God creates to be partaken of with thanksgiving by those who believe and realize the truth, 4 seeing that every creature of God is ideal and nothing is to be cast away, being taken with thanksgiving, 5 for it is hallowed through the word of God and pleading.lmao Paul is giving exmaples such as forbidding to marry, and abstaining from certains foods XDXDLittle did he know people would actually believe people will teach that God will eternaly torture people XDXD

>>257137447based

Attached: 1542438672085.png (331x10000, 160.11K)

The world is divided by jews and ex jews who some of the ex jews went back to being jews so the ex jews gassed the ex jews returning reconciling jews for breaking their pagan/christian programing and trying to leave their christian dealth cults and worship yaldabaoth once again.the problem now is the ex jews lost ww2 even the american and brittish ex jews, they have been infiltrated and subverted. Catholicism has been comp'd since 16th century with the Borgia family popes being sephardic jews, it cause the collapse of the holy roman empire, the main opposition to the ottomans.orthodox i'd say is christianity in its most base jewish state w/o the syncretism, it doesn't have the pagan gnostic meat and potatoes and is pretty low energy except ROC which is pretty bad ass. After that id say Lutheran and pentecostal are pretty low teir. Top teir would prob be southern baptist or morman is you are looking for a bastian and legacy of our people. I just think its kinda fucked up that the premise of Mormanism is just become an embodiment of yaldabaoth on ur own plane of existence.

Attached: Ancient_Parthian_relief_carving_of_the_god_Nergal_from_Hatra.jpg (500x607, 92.11K)

>>257137496the Bible was written by men, for men. Your body houses the holy spirit. You ARE the Church, and do not require a medium between yourself and your creator. Especially when said medium is a corrupt antichristian institution.

>>257135726Logically incoherent. Damn you're stupid dude

>>257138022most based comment here regards to churcheph 218 for through Him we both have had access, in one spirit, to the Father." 19 Consequently, then, no longer are you guests and sojourners, but are fellow-citizens of the saints and belong to God's family, 20 being built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, the capstone of the corner being Christ Jesus Himself, 21 in Whom the entire building, being connected together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord:" 22 in Whom you, also, are being built together for God's dwelling place, in spirit."

>>257137124added a few more

Attached: _catholic practices versus scripture.png (1103x882, 76.34K)

>>257130213The original Jesus was a Hebrew whose beliefs were no different than the Old Testament. All of the theological stuff that comes from Christians is garbage. One of many examples is the artwork. it’s a violation of the original rules. The veneration of anyone other than God is another. Saints shouldn’t be valued for anything.

>>257138736You are absolutely correct.

>>257136464hereticHebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

>>257138690Nice work

Attached: 122Catholic.jpg (2048x2048, 1.8M)

>>257138995Let me know any others I should add

>>257138995Also did you make >>257136886 ?If so you should do one with Isaiah 14 where the new versions have Jesus (the morning star) falling from heaven, instead of Luciferyoutu.be/cwKp-r5IXiUhttps://youtu.be/f7OdCSBgSqc

>>257138944Jesus can indeed be worshipped as God.He is God's perfect reprensentation. 8 Yet to the Son: "Thy throne, O God, is for the eon of the eon, And a scepter of rectitude is the scepter of Thy kingdom." 9 Thou lovest righteousness and hatest injustice; Therefore Thou art anointed by God, Thy God, with the oil of exultation beyond Thy partners."Here, in the context, Jesus is "anointed By, God, THY God" Jesus's God. So if Jesus is God, then God is saying he annointed him self, by himself. What you gotta realize is that Jesus is God's perfect Image. Thus worthy to be worshipped AS God.

>>257138022Luther's trademark pnevmatological and ecclesial heresy that brought about the further atomization of Christendom. The Church all those who belong to Christ who gather together to worship Him, just as there are not many Christ's but one, there is one undivided Church founded by the Lord, His Apostles and the unbroken heirachy of Bishops (Επισκοπος). It is those who experiences the corporate synaxis, who partakes of the Divine Eucharist, not a mere "symbol" but the true vivifying Body and Blood of Jesus Christ which allows us to become one with Christ.

>>257133272I've been laughing at this for atleast 4 minutes now. Well done.

Attached: 1502667086729.jpg (720x540, 117.09K)

>>257130213Vatican II is zionist masons. It's not real Catholicism. /thread

>>257138690really hope people dont fall for this

>>257139456>instead of LuciferIt should actually be shining one or something to that effect. Lucifer is an unnecessary Latin word.

Attached: BEGOMORDODOX.jpg (928x2049, 604.03K)

Attached: 1581389847563.jpg (710x664, 111.4K)