Sabotage

How do you deal with people sabotaging your organisational efforts, whether intentional or not? I was involved with some anti-racist work earlier in the year, and an individual (pic related) who was trying to control everything, started threatening to bring people to court—and then that didn't work—started threatening to kill themselves to retain control of the organisation. Shortly after, the organisation collapsed. They are, unfortunately, still active amongst leftist circles in the city. How do you deal with individuals like this?

make an anonymous blog detailing their shit that will come up if their name is searched, if it gets taken down just put it up again somewhere else, beyond that and just isolating them as much as possible or kicking them out if possible, don't know what to suggest

Sorry to say, but this is vague enough for any stupid liberal wrecker to get involved. If you adopt an explicitly marxist, democratic centralist form of organization, as long as the core leadership is good, you'll be able to kick out crazies.

also, you shouldn't post people's names like this on Holla Forums.

out, nobody gives a shit over here.
On tumblr, they work hard at doing that sorta shit because they take themselves very seriously.
On reddit, there's enough people that can see this sorta thing that witch-hunting is plausible.
But here, we put our own problems before that stuff.
It's not illegal, so we can do that here.
(unless it gets posted on /cow/)
(also effective for getting them out of a group)

If they threaten suicide then encourage them to go through with it.

Challenge them, anonymously if need be. Destroy their reputation in local leftist circles, encourage him to commit sudoku (he's too pussy). People like this don't realize that abusing political correctness has its limits.

That said, liberal activism is always populated with these psychotic children. You got what you signed up for.

Narcissists have to be challenged publicly or they will just attack you with passive aggressive behavior when nobody is looking.

Let them kill themselves. Are you retarded OP? He gave you an easy out.

At the start, it seemed like there was some serious leftists in the group and some serious antifa work, and I thought that as a united front it might have use for branching out in a more serious direction.
But yeah, here's more from his little meltdown, just so you can appreciate just how batshit insane this person is, and also have yet another cautionary tale about just how cancerous identity politics is to any sort of organising.

Tell him "don't worry , you needn't kill yourself, I'll do it for you" and then beat him to,death,with a hammer

People like that are not really suicidal. They just want attention. Just put on a hockey mask and bring a bat imo.

Please do not cyber bully me

what an incoherent pos

Honestly, people this unstable and ill should be purged immediately, regardless of whether they're being manipulative or not. Revolutionary activity shouldn't be some support network, and people should go elsewhere if they want one. It should be as simple as if you're doing more harm then good then you get purged. If this much drama is common in activism, then it's obvious why nothing gets done.

this.

Poison is good, doesn't have to be deadly. Just enough to cause internal organ failure, weakness and need for hospital treatment. Sociopath can't mess around when he's lying sick in a bed.

sounds like you just need better gatekeeping

He's just bullshitting. Retards think that lying about mental illness is a checkmate because it gives them an alibi for coming across as unpleasant spastics. Drop the hammer ASAP.
Keep in mind that this is just a liberal circle though, radical politics are a magnet for manic people.

My point is even if he was bullshitting, he's still unstable and a huge liability to the group. Since liberals and leftists tend to be empathetic people, many would be opposed to kicking out mentally ill people, when I'm saying it's entirely irrelevant why a person is being disruptive or unhelpful to the cause, they must be kicked out regardless. Too many activists mix politics with personal life, there's no aspect of professionalism or of holding their comrades to a professional standard. They accept way too much bullshit because they try to be a decent person and don't realize that the revolution isn't going to happen by not excluding anyone.

This, if you are mentally unstable you just aren't cut out for "revolutionary work". Removing people like that skinny fucker that gets posted here (has the Communist chocolate cake) would be a good idea as well. If people don't meet certain standards of "professional" (can't think of a better word) nature, they should 100% be excluded. They can make their own group lmao.
Can you imagine if all leftists groups purged these people and they actually made their own org?

You can do this.

1: Create a framework of rules (designed to be to the disadvantage of the dissidents)

2: Wait.

3: Then kick them out when they have broken these rules. This way you get away with it with minimal moral backslash. Make sure he gets kicked out fast and doesn't get a warning, otherwise he will just "adapt" to the rules.

4: When people start whining about why he should have gotten a warning, just ignore it. People will forget about it and think it was a just thing to do.

5: When he is gone, wait a few months. And then remove the rules. Organization restored, bureaucracy removed.

???

6: Repeat with next set of dissidents.

Anybody that keeps track of this in any respect will be rightfully triggered at this Rube Goldberg-esque leadership.
You set rules against unstable behavior and enforce them. If this was planned for in advance by leadership, easy purge. Now they will have to shake off these people manually, losing some of their "support", however this was truly illusionary support as people like Imtiaz are useless.

Organization is a skill that takes practice. All great organizers had at least a few failed organizations.

For sure. I am not seeing the connection between this and my post. I agree though.

The tried and true gommie method is expulsion, and if necessary, execution.

A problem though, which identity politics are a huge part of, is that activism is overwhelmingly a "scene" and that what flies is largely based on who has social capital. So you can be a faux revolutionary like Imtiaz, active in leftist circles, and listened to because you espouse the most crude identitarian nonsense. As long as identity politics persists and subjectivity is given greater weight than reason, the sort of garbage as in the OP will continue.

Couldn't agree more, good posting.
God this is reminding of Eminem's new flop.