Daily News user 12/6

Wildfires Rage in California

Once again, thousands are fleeing wildfires in California. A fast-moving fire fanned by high winds in Southern California’s Ventura and Santa Barbara counties charred 50,000 acres of land, burned hundreds of homes and damaged citrus crops.
bloomberg.com/news/photo-essays/2017-12-06/wildfires-rage-in-california

Trump Signs Order Moving U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem

Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh characterized the U.S. decision to move the embassy as “flagrant aggression."
telesurtv.net/english/news/Trump-Signs-Order-Moving-U.S.-Embassy-in-Israel-to-Jerusalem-20171206-0011.html

Jerusalem is the ‘eternal capital of the state of Palestine’ – Palestine leader Abbas

Mahmoud Abbas has condemned Washington's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital. He said it negates the US' right to be a mediator in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, while stating that Jerusalem remains the “eternal capital” of Palestine.
rt.com/news/412180-abbas-condemns-trump-jerusalem/

Russia election: Putin to run again for president

Russia's Vladimir Putin has said he will seek another term as president in next year's election.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-42256140

Franken Faces Calls to Quit From Wave of Top Democrats

A wave of U.S. senators, most of them women, called on fellow Democrat Al Franken to resign Wednesday following allegations that he groped or sexually harassed women. His office said he’ll make an announcement on Thursday.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-06/five-female-democratic-senators-call-on-al-franken-to-resign

Saudi Crown Prince Wins Time Readers' Person of the Year

The prince is one of the main strongest proponents of Saudi Arabia’s illegal intervention in Yemen.
telesurtv.net/english/news/Saudi-Crown-Prince-Wins-Time-Readers-Person-of-the-Year-20171206-0007.html

Man appears in court accused of trying to kill British PM May

A 20-year-old man appeared in court on Wednesday accused of plotting to kill British Prime Minister Theresa May by first detonating an explosive device to get into her Downing Street office.
reuters.com/article/us-britain-may-plot/man-appears-in-court-accused-of-trying-to-kill-british-pm-may-idUSKBN1DZ3BC

Members of Honduran Police Refuse to 'Repress the People'

The police units made the announcement to clarify that they are not on strike and that they aren’t interested in higher wages.
telesurtv.net/english/news/Members-of-Honduran-Police-Refuse-to-Repress-the-People-20171205-0016.html

DR Congo displacement crisis 'worse than Middle East'

Conflict has forced 1.7 million people to flee their homes in the Democratic Republic of Congo this year, causing "a mega-crisis", aid agencies say.
bbc.com/news/world-africa-42250230

US homeless people numbers rise for first time in seven years

The number of homeless people in the United States has increased for the first time since 2010.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42248999

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/12/trump-announcement-jerusalem-israel-capital-muslim-violence/547652/?utm_source=feed
crimethinc.com/2017/12/06/police-raids-and-solidarity-actions-across-germany-the-aftermath-of-the-hamburg-g20-continues
rt.com/op-edge/411902-north-korea-military-war-trump/
youtu.be/SvRa0cDQCdY
wsj.com/articles/passage-of-senate-tax-bill-puts-r-d-tax-credit-in-doubt-1512328243
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP/ED

Trump's Jerusalem Plan Is a Deadly Provocation

The decision to recognize the city as Israel's capital increases the odds of violence because it deepens Palestinian despair.
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/12/trump-announcement-jerusalem-israel-capital-muslim-violence/547652/?utm_source=feed

Police Raids and Solidarity Actions across Germany : The Aftermath of the Hamburg G20 Continues

Police raided more than 20 apartments, collectives, and projects around Germany in the early hours of December 5 in a new wave of repression following their unsuccessful attempts to brutally suppress demonstrations against the 2017 G20 summit in Hamburg.
crimethinc.com/2017/12/06/police-raids-and-solidarity-actions-across-germany-the-aftermath-of-the-hamburg-g20-continues

How to make quick peace with North Korea: Let Lindsey Graham move to Seoul

Sen. Lindsey Graham said the US is ‘getting close to a military conflict’ with Pyongyang, adding that Pentagon officials should stop sending their families to South Korea. But following Pyongyang’s latest missile launch, will they be any safer in the US?
rt.com/op-edge/411902-north-korea-military-war-trump/

RIP bud, you were too pure for this world.

TYBNewsAnon2.0

Holla Forums is like a fucking abused housewife from some smut corruption fic at this point, jesus christ

I'm absolutely willing to bet they would've let Franken slide if the GOP hadn't doubled down on Roy Moore

I mean probably

It was just a reactionary anyway

some draw user needs to like, draw a Holla Forumstan as being filled with cum by a drooling and moribdly obese Trump fucking her ass, while Netanyahu hits from the bottom, and Jared Kushner is fucking her throat. Have someone representing r/The_Donald in the background smiling.

Because that's what Holla Forums basically is at this point.

Holla Forums has become the living embodiment of something from ShindoL

There’s no way that vote was inundated with shills, or bought off by the Saudis, no siree.

How did I skip over this holy fuck

No, no, no no no no

NO

at least we know what he's doing with all that seized money

user, SauceNAO can't find the source, could you lend me a hand?

Please Kim just nuke them already.

GODSPEED YOU! BLACK NEWSANON

we live in the zone

I shouldn't be getting hard to this.

fuckin DECENT

Just to be clear guys, the Time 'Person of the Year' thing isn't necessarily meant to be an honor or an endorsement of them as a good person, it's meant for the person who has influenced world events the most over the year for better or worse.

Jesus we are destroying the Earth, this looks like some shit from a Roland Emmerich film. We are getting closer to ecological collapse buckos. Thing is that people still will live in the dry-hellhole that is California.

Same thing happened in Alberta last year.

oh boy time for 148% of voters to vote for him again because he is a legitimate leader and not an Alphabet Soup asspuppet like Bush
This shit is being done to devalue the fuck out of legit complaints of politicians, both of this type and in general
'the SOPA-PIPA-loving Time Warner jizzrag that blames porkymen for school shootings and young people for everything bad that's happened in the last 70 years has voted in what I'm sure was a perfectly legitimate vote to elevate some terrist-loving magical realm-frolicking porky inbred to person of the year, joining the august ranks of Hitler, Stalin and iirc Kisinger' I think would've made a more accurate headline
so a glitter bomb and/or obviously-empty internet shit-talking, got it.
Hot take: Trump is unpopular with most but has a loyal cadre of retards who will still defend him, and therefore has nothing to lose in pissing people off, therefore he can secure positions few other politicians could secure, but could hold easily. He'll move the embassy, no-sell everybody's hatred, and then everybody after him will answer calls to move it with 'durr were hear we shud stay hear' 'muh tradition' and partisan bickering. Shrillery would have been the exact same, and Obama was the exact same

this, it's almost as painful to watch as NTR

forgot shitposting flag was on

NAZBOL Gang: SSNP Brigade are pleased.
youtu.be/SvRa0cDQCdY

"forgot"

its a fucking wild fire calm shit local had em in 2003 and 2007

you're one to talk duder

California's ecosystem is naturally adapted to wildfires and has been that way for a long long time. For once it's not something caused by humans. The retardation of humans for this one lies in humans actually living there. It's like living next to an active volcano and then wondering why the floor is now lava.

I'm a rose, I can't not shitpost.

I think you'll find that you're incapable of not shitposting

Passage of Senate Tax Bill Puts R&D Tax Credit in Doubt

wsj.com/articles/passage-of-senate-tax-bill-puts-r-d-tax-credit-in-doubt-1512328243

Turns out that rushed through mess of a tax bill actually hurts the coal industry. What a shame.

*plays tax reform off like some giant victory*

I'm trying to draw Erika and Ancapis-tan being raped by blacks
shits hard yo

I love hearing porky screech.

Oh my god.

I believe in you.

You are scum for enjoying that. That guy and anyone that enjoys that ought be thrown into a pit of alligators.

Why are the comment sections of news articles filled of retarded right wing drivel? I can't read the LA Times without any of the following

And the worst part is that they get hundreds of votes. Are average americans this reactionary?

bots

this

never heard that exact bit about California but yea basically America is the most classcucked nation on Earth.