Resist!

So fascists are gonna be marching through my neighborhood tomorrow. I figure I should do something, but Im pretty lazy but also mad. What doth one do?

200 chars
200 chars
200 chars
200 chars
200 chars
200 chars
200 chars
200 chars
200 chars
200 chars
200 chars
200 chars
200 chars
200 chars
200 chars
200 chars
200 chars
200 chars
200 chars

Fr?

Just tell them the bourguoisie are the real enemy, and thr jews just happen to make up a large portion of the bourguisie

They arent real textbook fascists my dude, they just hate jews aka bourguoise nut they think its only jews so enlighten them

Funland, its the national centennary!

Join them with a sign that reads "muh feels > reals"

no.
If you're going to argue with them you'll want to take a bit more to the table than just that.

At the very least join a counterprotest while carrying a communist sign. Simply rejecting the fascists' desire to replace liberalism is not enough. You must be clear that you oppose both liberalism *and* fascism.

This

Or a sign saying "humans>orcs"

besides I dont wanna talk to no fascists

Which town/city?

I will be there comrade.

How about nothing? Fight your real enemy, liberals and SJWs.

Helsinki, Töölö

lmao, dont u live in Lappenranta or something?

what is the schedule for the counterprotest?

Holla Forums u have to be more subtle with those false flags

He's gotta a point tho, liberals are way more dangerous

I will be visiting some comrades in Espoo by that date might as well see the happening live.

I`m not going to join the counter-protest but I kinda want to observe it(I really don`t want to get arrested). I don`t know the time table trough.

Silly me, I forgot learning esperanto is more important than class consciousness

cool cool comrade, it will probably be mostly non eventful, last two years there has been bit of a build up and then just an injury or so

I really doubt the police have the man power to start random mass arrests

schedule is up on takku.net If you`re looking for the counter-protest over that torch march 612.

Violence is bad press for the left so throw a bucket of shit and piss on them.

throw bricks

Write cuck march on the road that they're marching through.

what video is this from?

In all seriousness:

Hope that helps. There are more comprehensive guides out there if you want to prepare more. Remember, fascists are emboldened when the left stays home

cheers m8

get a bunch of vuvuzelas and just make a lot of noise any time they say anything.

Seriously don't bring your phone. Beyond Holla Forumsfaggots doxxing you, police can get all sorts of shit off of it without you knowing. Maybe that's just over funded American police, idk.

You forgot one:
This is honestly basic shit. Do not have social media if you do not want people to know who you are.

Police is probably not a big worry in Finland for white citizens, however you can never be too careful. You can never be sure who is tracking you electronically

Two years ago me and my brother where at a counterdemo against nazis. I remember laughing at him for joining the facebook group as attending the anti-nazi rally.

There's just no point to giving out your political beliefs and where abouts to the Zucc

I never got callbacks from my job applications until I created a FB, Instagram, Twitter and a LinkedIn. It sucks and I long for the day when I can delete them but for now I'm stuck.

It's no danger, but you just need to be extremely careful with what you put up there

In a perfect world I could just post pictures of KAHEN KILON SIIKA to social media all day and it wouldn't result in unemployment

Mow them down

Either don't go and leave them alone or do what no one else has had the balls to do yet and start the revolution, go in guns blazing, and rack up as many kills as you can, bomb it if you must.

t. feds

Looks like I did not make it in time, fucking headache is killing me(this is what I deserve for getting dead drunk with friends trough).

What happened comrades?

A FUCKING ROSE

Organize, you retard. Is this supposed to be a real question?

Fixed

This

it worked on bigger groups than that last time

Join them. Choose the one issue youre agreeing with, i bet its antiimmigration or antijewish, make a sign and join them. We dont need to fight with them, when some issues overlap.

This, Make them ==NAZBOL==

Just go out and punch some fascists.

reimu is leftist