Stop being a loser

Interest in politics? Are you fucking joking me? You don't mean shit, you don't change anything and the only little thing to nudge anything along at all (elections) you dismiss as "bourgeois crap" anyway. What is the use? Have you ever asked yourself, not how Lenin felt about Marx's dialectics when applied to commodity production, but WHY is this relevant or useful for you to know? Does ANYONE EVER IN THIS FUCKING WORLD WOULD ASK YOUR OPINION ON HOW TO RE-ORGANIZE THE ECONOMY OF ANY COUNTRY EVER ON THE PLANET? You are just a worthless little nerd who just came from Holla Forums and instead of moving on with your life and putting politics aside once and for all and recognizing everything about it as cancer for what it is, you are stuck in the Holla Forums rehabilitation room of a board that Holla Forums is (replace "schlomo" with "porky", replace "soyboy" with "neoliberal" and ya got Holla Forums).

But you still young you know? You can turn everything around with little cost besides initial discomfort. Learn how to do some real practical shit. Start caring about people around you instead of fellow revolutionary larpers stuck on a cyberspace. This shit is not real. Nazi masturbation fantasy is not real. Revolution is not real. Life around you when you look away from your screen, that shit is what's real and you gotta start living in that reality first.

imagine being this butthurt by this boards own existence.

Thanks FBI

I'm "into politics" because I want to actually have a grasp on how our society functions. You know, as a breathing human who is directly affected by it?
it's not because I'm some kind of larper who fantasizes about a revolution.

You guys know so much fancy terminology about politics, but still lack self awareness to understand what "defense mechanism" means.

Yeah well your a faggot

That would mean you didn't have an inflated sense of self and there was something to be defensive about.
We have this thread every day in one form or another.

Let's see how much you care when Porky automates your job, classcuck.

This. The majority of people in the west seem to be fine with capitalism outside of a crisis situation and constantly spout dumbass shit like the OP. Of course once a crisis happens and they lose their job and their house gets repossessed by the bank they tend to change their tune pretty fucking quickly. Lucky for us capitalist crisis is inevitable.

go back

I have a career, faggot. Quit being such a liberal bitch. I don't even care if this is b8 or not.

"haha guys I think about BIG STUFFS like POLITICS and ECONOMY therefor magic power of le beard guy's dialectics protects me from evil spirits such as PORKY and AUTOMATIZATION" the post

cuckchan file name seems to only bother those who actually go to cuckchan, otherwise you wouldn't care to give a shit

Watch Parenti

What exactly is your problem? Normal, functional people can take an interest in politics; the vast majority of us are not ☭TANKIE☭s. If anything, it's not normal to be apolitical, it only means you lack any self respect.
While our board is certainly a shithole, comparing us to Holla Forums is a false equivalence because none of them actually care about politics. Just personal drama and contrarianism.

50,000 new beds in private prisons for the darker races is real tho, family.

ICE is real

Read Bordiga

Literally offended by other people not being brainlets. Nobody is going to take your videogames and anime away, if you are too lazy to care about politics we're not here to force you, just go back to Holla Forums.

is this a snowclone?

This. Remember that it's better to just go with the flow, live a spiritual life, and take it easy. BUY BUY BUY DON'T QUESTION OBEY REPRODUCE DIE

The petite bourgeois should be liquidated.

You got us. Pack it up boys