Post books

post books. this is my diamat shelf. book barely in the frame on the right is anti-duhring. whatever printing i got of it is really shitty and theres no label on the spine.

i actually havent finished any of these yet but im chipping away. also 200 characters 200 characters 200 characters 200 characters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good choice so do I

oh boy is it that time again :^)

posting books you haven't read is just pathetic. 'chipping away' lmao. study one book at a time you pleb.

My Marxism books. Hegel and Walter Benjamin are in the "esotericist" section.

While I'm taking the picture I'll post the books I have:

Capital volume 1 and 2 (one book)
Grundrisse
1844 manuscript
complete works of lenin (haven't read it all)
(coming in the mail)
Capital volume 3
Anti-Duhring
German ideology

did you decide to be rude for a reason my friend

Anyone that reads Mein Kampf and thinks it has something interesting to say is a toptier brainlet.
It's full of hot takes not founded in fact.

The entire passage is just r/thathappened. I am sure he had plenty of convo like this and didn't just construct this series of events in his head. But yeah the concept that jews whatever the fuck that actually means are incapable of accepting counterarguments and changing their views based on them is totally based in fact.

Also kinda ironic Hitler talking about doublethink, no?

And you want a hot take:
There you go.

solid collection my guy. what else have you got outside of marxism? also, if you have any further interest in psychoanalysis, i've got hella recommendations/pdf's for you

Jewish books, Hermeticism books, feminist books, Greek philosophy, a bit of eastern philosophy, French literature.

Is Materialism and Empirio-Criticism good?
Here's my history, politics, lit shelves.

Also can someone explain exactly why you should own books, I can't afford them currently but I also don't feel a need to own them as after reading I feel satisfied.

Also

Lenin was a meh philosopher.

I like.

Young Lenin was meh because he was a hardline materialist simply because Daddy Marx was. Lenin became a great philosopher once he read Hegel and finally understood why Marx was driven to materialism.

catcher in the rye is hilarious and nothing you say can change that. Poe is meh, I agree.

Can u elaborate plox

Yes, anything before the 1800's is anti leftist, they hold nothing of value and you delude yourself into thinking such.
You're a dumbass.

Fuck I copypasted the same quote twice.
Oh well my point still stands.

what the fuck did he mean by this? who cares

communism is the enlightenment rationality taken to its logical conclusion u dum fukk

The Enlightenment IS communism u fag, the problem is ART look at the Rococko movement those dip shit were just a bunch of circlejerking rich people.
My statement still stands, art before the 1800's holds no values to leftists and is Holla Forums tier. I unironically support the destruction of the past.

He meant quite a lot with that statement which is why you will never be able to comprehend it.

*dipshits
Motherfucker you messed up my thought process by making me ironically call you a fag, never do that again.

ok, and why should I? Convince me why I should lose interest in the past because it didn't pass your leftist purity litmus test? I'm not romanticizing the art like some vulgar polyp. Fight me, bitch

Yes, yes you are by remotely supporting it, buying those books and giving it the slightest credibility.
Also I don't samefag I can't into Holla Forums.
The Renaissance was a boom in art caused because bankers funded artists, they were quite literally porkies paying for entertainment and """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" and so any art produced from that time even if unrelated to capitalist values is guilty of original sin, it must all be burned at it's the spread of cancer.
I can end my argument there since I've already won but I'll play along a bit longer, however I really should be going to bed.
The 1600's was outright propaganda.
Just outright propaganda now commissioned by the church. That's all I need to say. While not directly bad it's still pretty horrible.
The 1700's Rococo movement is the strongest example of why art from this time was anti leftist, it's just a circlejerk of aristocrats being sucked off by artists begging for that watery porky cum stained cash, They're just portraits showing how rich they are, as if directly telling us "Fuck you, you disgusting inferior insect."
Thankfully the 1800's realized all past art and it's traditions were shit and abruptly ended it all with modernism.

Nothing of value was lost, may the artists from before the modern era all burn in hell for being a bunch of traitors, we must unironically burn all their paitings, as they are symbols of everything we are against.
Fuck western culture and fuck the past. Most of all people like you.

*Most of all fuck people like you
Sorry for any additional typos I'm tired and in the dark, I can't type correctly.

Yes, and? Why is that relevant to my politics in the year of our lord, 2017?
What? What "original sin"? That's spooky af.
edgy

Take your medicine, user.

Time is always relevant, we must make it so that it isn't.
Shut your fucking mouth. The art was born from the money of the pig, it is guilty of being a product of our enemy.
Get the fuck out right now.
t. Porky.

post your fukcing books

Bumpin'.

What is going on here?

The book on the left contains multiple essays. The book on the right is the "long" version of the ISA essay.

I'm guessing he means how the spine doesn't fit

Is The Case of the Gang of Four any good? I'm looking for an unbiased source on the topic.

I was about to say you had the best collection, then I saw your Deng books. For shame.

Most of my books are in Russian with a few in English and Hebrew so not much point in posting

where's Unruhe?

w2c nazbol tome

And here's the digital library I still need to finish my physical one before I start with this, at least this way it won't gather dust

Go into a Russian bookstore and ask for Limonov

lad

Book fetishism best fetishism

My room is rather small so I couldn't get far enough away from the shelf to get the whole thing in one picture. The book with the blank spine is anti-dühring.

how do you organize your shelves friends?

by author

Obviously that’s not my whole collection, just the ones I selected for that pic.

thats a lot of lenin

It was really cheap and I knew I would probally never be able to get all that lenin otherwise.

2/10

9/10 good stuff

4/10 get more

7/10 would be higher if you lost the primmie shit (Ellul, Perlman, Unabomber)

7/10 basic but good

7/10 needs more Marx

3/10

4/10 how much Stalin does someone really need?

5/10 first-day anarkiddie

9/10 very kewl my dear

2/10 Juche is fascism

7/10

5/10

whats wrong with it?

Not enough diversity. Lenin is good but you need more.

Try reading Hegel or Lukacs.

For someone condescendingly judging other peoples bookshelfs you display a staggering amount of ignorance here.

this guy

has all the same books as this guy

but with lenin.

Haven't been here for ages, so not sure if I should ask here. But does anyone know which books are good to get into Parenti?

Least interesting collection in this whole thread. Boring person with a boring ideology.

Duh. Go read The Myth of the Twentieth Century or some other esoteric right-wing stuff if you want it to be all exciting and shit.

10/10
6/10
deng/10

Good library comrade. But you should clean it up and organize it more. A collection like that deserves it.

There's more Lenin, Stalin, and Mao there than there is any actual Marx. The person with that collection is a very particular, very boring type of Marxist.

That was after organizing it actually lol. You're right though.

I wish I had someone to talk to about books in person.

That is a sick collection.

what the fug

Where are you people buying your books? I can't find any of the classics for a reasonable price. This especially goes out to you dudes with the volume collections of Lenin and Stalin and the like, because those are the most expensive when I look.

Local bookstore.

abebooks.com
I bought the first volume of capital for 3.25 USD

Lol how old are you?

I like this collection user! I will talk about books with you =)

Apologies for blur on the anarchist shelf

Nice collection mate!

20 why?

What?

Are you the golden one?

Rank me faggots.
VVVVVVV

There would be more Warhammer 40k if he was the Golden One.

Who is that?

Hegel/10
Ask not what you own, comrade, but what you have read
Ask not what you have read, comrade, but what you implement in practice

Thanks, comrade. I have read at least half of them, I reckon, and I act as a lending library to all of my local comrades. Everyone should be well read.

youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah

He's amusing, although a reactionary

Mate, you guys consider everyone against communism to be a reactionary.

stfu you reactionary autist faggot i will gulag you personally if i ever hear you spouting that counter-revolutionary bullshit ever again

I kid, but this guy is a literal fascist so I think it's fair to call him a reactionary.

For you

Best Lenin Collected is confirmed Vol 38, which is Lenin's Philosphical Conspectuses (that is, typset versions of Lenin's reading Marx, Hegel etc. with the margin notes). Fucking boss, so glad I found a copy.

In one of his videos he supports Milo. Does that make him a gay facist?

Here's my to read pile. I also have a bunch of other books on other room, but no real shelf to organize them.
Got last monday a compilation of Fidel Castro speeches and Che Guevara political writings, both seem promising.

Um no, he is literally a reactionary. Like as in traditionalist.

good one. Made me laugh.

Man, I wish I had such muscles. Then I would start making videos on YT about anarcho-communism. Shirtless off course. And I would call that channel "muscles and bread".

Ok, can you name me someone very against communism that isn't a reatiovnary?

George Soros

Is he very against communism? Were does he say that?

I don't know, maybe it's where he spent literally hundreds of millions of dollars trying to end communist countries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

Let us know what out of Che's writings are particularly worth reading.

I have my Noam Chomsky section in the left, and then some other random books, and then my books on Marxism, and then my books on economics, and then my books on philosophy, and then my laundry detergent, and then my fiction books.

Ok, so you consider the guy who funded groups to stop communism, to not be a reactionary?
Is Sargon of Akkad a reactionary as well?

Do you have proof that being gay was legal in Nazi Germany?

Bump

fellas is it gay to not read in your native language

Reading each work in it's original language is superior though.

This.

I love these threads. Pseudointellectual posturing aside, books make me hard.

It's easy to say when every fucking work is translated into your language because it is used by imperialists since four centuries.

yeah no shit he is

So let me get this straight, the left wing guy against communism isn't a reactionary.
But the other left wing guy against communism is.
How the fuck did you come to that conclusion?

Reactionary has a definition, it isn't just an short-hand insult for "against communism" or "someone commies don't like"

I'm still waiting for that reasoning as to why you believe Sargon is a reactionary.

Because of his specific interest and focus on political views that favor a return to the status quo ante, which he believes possesses characteristics that are negatively absent from the contemporary status quo of modern society

He is against both the previous and current stairs quo tho.

He is most certainly not

I have that same lenin collection but I only found 27 of the covers. Do some of yours have ribbon books markets and others not?

any other ratings?

How many of these have you read?

Who are you asking?

Everyone.

Did you know he made a video about how many people died in hospitals because of the Tory party?

Wtf are you serious? Sargon is most definitely a reactionary, he is almost the definition of one. Far from being a left-winger, he spends nearly all of his time bashing left wingers. He calls himself "classical liberal" i.e. right-wing.

Read Marx or something, you clearly don't know anything about leftism.

OK, give me a few of his right wing polices, if he's so right wing.

Lmao dude this is a waste of time. If you can't see instantly that Sargon is reactionary you simply have not educated yourself in leftist thought. Read Marx and get back to me.

And I say this as someone who was a little bit seduced by his anti-SJW stuff several years ago, I even knew he was reactionary then although I got perverse enjoyment out of it.

OK, what makes him a reactonary, but geroge soros the guy who funded anti-comunist stuff, isn't?

Soros is a liberal, he funds progressive causes so that gives him some left wing cred. From the perspective of US politics he isn't reactionary, but if communism gained any traction then he would be reactionary.

Ok? Anyone can notice a bad result. Ideology becomes apparent in the prescription.

All my shit is digital