What ideology would I need to support in order to see genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership the...

What ideology would I need to support in order to see genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership the quickest? What does the left have to offer to expidiate this most pressing of social concerns?

Acceptance of your degenerate fetish for love.

Technocracy without a doubt. Enough with this sacred humanity spook holding us back. We need genetically engineered catgirls for domestic use quickly before any number of environemental CATastrophes kills us all and that requires unhindered human testing.

genetically-engineered-domestically-owned-catgirlism is your ideology
transhumanism and technocracy are your best bets tbh
non-utopian communism is both if you ask me

We stand for your collective domestic ownership by genetically engineered catgirls

Anarcho-autism

Anarcho-Transhumanism.
So probably Ancapism tbh.
if it's democracy in any way, the female half of humanity will riot to avert their obsolesce.

Transhumanism performed properly might be able to turn the female half of humanity into catgirls. This will give them an edge in natural selection when compared against the objectively inferior full human females. If the females are convinced that they will get this genetic advantage democracy will be beneficial. Otherwise we put our future in the hands of a benevolent dictator who might be opposed to genetically engineered catgirls. Too risky if you ask me.

Well, it would need to be materialist, so no one is worrying about the lord being mad for "Giving women terminal cancer" or some other liberal nonsense.
I think a really committed monarchy/dictatorship/oligarchy would be right up your alley. Like basically what people act like the DPRK is, except not dirt poor.
Never mind you would 100% want Nazi Germany. You know those twin experiments and shit? Like that except your mission is to "Rehabilitate the jews" through surgery, namely cat girl based therapeutics. You could just have an anti-immigrant crusade, muh values, and then with all of the prisoners you would have? Easy cat girls, easy life.
We don't.

Actually this probably.

Why would a human female ever want to become a catgirl?

lolita clad catboy deathsquads when

You two sound anti-catgirl. Stop that.

Catgirls = research that can be used to create catboys
I want a catboy bf

guyanism
seize the means of death, comrade!

(can't find the fucking poster and i'm really angry.)

What do you mean by domestic use?

catgirls are revisionist and undialectical, comrade

furcommunism is the only true path to worker's emancipation from the oppression of capitalism with human-like characteristics

Factually, if you want cat girls now, you're going to have to catapult science. How does one do this? No holds barred, as many young prisoners as you need genetic fuckery. You can all try your petty attempts at a "humane catgirl" while I laugh at you from the grave. After my societies collapse, people will shit post about how six million deaths for cat girls wasn't enough, and they will be right.

this but written with an air of contempt for everything with a pulse.

This is why we can't have nice things.

catgirls as a starting point are the senselessly weak compromise goal tho

catgirls
are
BLAIRITE.

MADE BY BLAIRITE GANG

This catboys are god-tier. We must exterminate the vile thots and in their place nurture nationalised catboys.

CATBOYS ARE NAZBOL
NAZBOL GANG

State-issued catboy traps for every registered NazBol.

wtf im nazbol and gay now

DOWN WITH THOTS, MAY THEY ROT
FUTURE IS CATBOYS, GIRLS ARE DECOYS

It's literally 2017, why weren't you gay beforehand?

so this happened

I lied for emphasis.
Will Nazbols enforce crossdressing for all qt boys btw, if not shit praxis.

Only for your state-assigned catboytradwife

Of course! We don't want cute boys to feel like they need to ne masculine, so we'll force them to adhere to a strict "don't be a tryhard manly man" policy. They can exert their manliness elsewhere, like in sports or games.

japanese imperialism

ok
fukin reactionary m8

hot