Twitter

Ok I've recently heard that Twitter will use tracking cookies to generate a list of websites that a user visits after leaving Twitter itself. This is supposedly going to be used to ban Nazis in job-lots, which is all to the good.

However I've recently come to realize that Holla Forums itself is probably considered a white supremacist website, even if we're only going here on Holla Forums and /cuteboys/. Does that mean the Twitter ban will also falsely label us Nazis, even though we're not? How do we tell them they're making a mistake?

I don't want to be banned along with the garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2017/11/17/twitter-hate-speech-symbols-december-18/
aclu.org/news/documents-shed-new-light-pentagon-surveillance-peace-activists
joinmastodon.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin_and_antisemitism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apparently it starts December 18

mashable.com/2017/11/17/twitter-hate-speech-symbols-december-18/

Block tracking cookies. You already should be doing this and more.

I need to know how to block the tracking cookies without breaking twitter, saying "just block tracking cookies" isn't helpful.

how Holla Forums is reacting to this ?

To avoid the tracking cookies just use an addon that automatically clears you cookies when appropriate

Other advice if you're a noob and you're using firefox (which you should be because Chrome is botnet-tier tbqh):
- Use uBlock on a blocking mode higher than easy mode (or use uBlock on easy mode with something like noscript)
- use HTTPS everywhere
- use decentraleyes

Why the fuck would you think that is good? They're not banning people who are Nazis, they're banning people who are "hateful" or promote violence against civilians (in case you aren't aware, the ruling class and their agents are considered civilians). Alt-rightists spewing retarded shit isn't a concern, a company who owns one of the largest internet platforms censoring people, not just based upon what they're saying, but literally who they are, and doing this through spying, is a problem on a dystopian level. Fascists are the new boogeyman that will be used to impose censorship on a massive level. Imagine when facebook does something similar to this, and when google strengthens their already existing censoring of radical sites. The vast majority of the widely accessed internet already belongs to a few corporations, once they start using that power they will be able to control the flow of information and opinions to such an extent it would make the Upper Party jealous.

most twitter shills are ☭TANKIE☭s in mindset, user.
They glorify their rulers, as befit the modern peasant.

Should also use noscript.

Having a separate firefox profile just for twitter is probably good enough and you can set it up in a couple of minutes, I already do that for zuckerbook

Block 3rd party cookies (built in browser function) and use an ad blocker with Fanboy's social blocking list or Fanboy's annoyance list.

This rule is going to be used to ban communists anyway.
Twitter made this rule intentionally vague to let them purge communists.

Would say privacy badger over decentraleyes, but either is good.

Jehu already left so meh

I use Ghostery to block trackers and beacons.

this.
You dickheads shouldnt be so happy that daddy twitter is banning nazis. Commies are literally the next to go

Anyone who wants bourgeois media to enact censorship against their enemies is either bourgeois or an opportunist. That much is clear. However, we should be able to have a cooperatively-owned media platform that doesn't allow fascist propaganda.

That guy is fucking retarded.

I concur with that other poster - nothing is good about this. It's draconian and horrifying, nothing about it is good and everything about it is bad. It's basically something that hasn't occurred like this because it's been unacceptable - tracking what sites users use besides your site in order to take action against them on your site is fundamentally malicious no matter what is being used to justify it. That kind of devout prying to automate censorship is thought policing.

It essentially means that the in-site rules of one of today's largest (and shittiest!) 'social media' sites are actually extending outside of the bounds of actual in-site conduct. No one should be living the rest of their life by Twitter's rules - it's bad enough for reading comprehension already.

This.

Twitter isn't 'banning fascists'. They are literally banning people who oppose the neoliberal status quo.

You're just another subculture in the spectacle, one that is even less relevant than kekistani's.

Fascists are convenient.
Virtually everybody hates them, and when they lash out it's usually against poor people or blacks or random liberals. The ideology is retarded, and hence a preferable outlet for aggressions against the system than an ideology which could actually address said system. They distract the public and provide an easy foil for the status quo to look less bad by putting down temporarily. What nuisance they cause against regular people is collateral and as a bonus is an excuse (like Islam) to crack down on personal freedom and privacy.

Please provide evidence of this massive conspiracy in which every corporation or political body that targets fascism over communism is actually doing so to distract people from the marxist interpretation of The System.

Well, first and foremost it's fucking retarded and literally shooting yourself in the foot. It's not like the West has a long theory of censoring everything even remotely associated with communism, and in every fucking instance censorship laws against Nazis have been immediately used to censor commies just as well.

The U.S supreme court specifically defined the law regarding calls to violence to protect communists who call for violence.

I never said that.

And I wouldn't, because they don't.

They target both. And to add - they also target anti-war protesters, and any number of others who'd ever try to intervene.

But fascists are rather clumsy. Even if the state secretly took fascism seriously as more than a tool, the prevalence of violence and ethnic incitement among these groups would essentially force intervention. Even slaves were housed and fed - if you just let Nazis shoot up the plebs (the same plebs that cops are shooting) without doing the bare minimum to stop it, that's hardly conducive to contented subjects.

The corporate join in. When everyone hates Nazis (actually pretty much 100% of the time, but moreso when they're allowed to roam free), it makes America and her shining blue-blooded leeches look less bad. It offers a bond between the everyman and his overlords.

All the while, the state will nevertheless spy on Quakers and college students should they get out of line:

aclu.org/news/documents-shed-new-light-pentagon-surveillance-peace-activists

Meanwhile, idpol permeates - this is the mainstream "left" that's allowed to prosper while neoliberal economics rule. It's not particularly constructive, but those who push it stay conveniently distant from Marxism - though, not being a Marxist, I may be a hypocrite to stress this point. Unions are busted, and "communists" who have nothing to do with communism are scapegoated by politicians.

The nativity in this post is frankly amazing.

"Hi Twitter staff, I'm user Lavrentiy_Beria, I'm member of the RCP and deny the holodomor. I recently got banned together with TheGoyimKnows88 after I had a heated discussion with him about the Jewish Question. I tried to convince him that we only need to kill the bourgeois Jew, based on property relations, not based on race. While I totally support that you banned this Nazi pig, why did you ban me as well? We are both leftists after all, right?"

Geez, I wonder how we can convince Twitter not to ban us.

It's time to switch to Mastodon. joinmastodon.org/

And to think all you morons STILL deny the Jewish influence in all of this.

Oy vey

Stalin was anti-Semite you know and for good reason

Stop blaming the magic jew and accept you are stupid and shitty and everyone's sick of your bullshit. The reason Holla Forums isn't already banned universally on mainstream sites is because of the traffic/profit they generate.

I never realized that twitter, a non-sentient corporation, was a practicing jew.

Stalin was married to a Jewish woman you idiot.

We literally invented communism, and we'll see it implemented across the world.

Your bourgeois fears over the women in your family getting preggers with black babies isn't any of our concern
—————————-→ Holla Forums

so he possibly married her, so what

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin_and_antisemitism