Holy fuck the entire board got nuked. Thankfully almost all OC on the OC thread was backed-up on booru

Holy fuck the entire board got nuked. Thankfully almost all OC on the OC thread was backed-up on booru

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP 200 CHARACTERS 200 CHARACTERS IM SO SORRY BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP 200 CHARACTERS 200 CHARACTERS IM SO SORRY

nuke it again lol

It has begun =)

what the fuck is meant by nuked
i am new
halp i just came here for gommunism

First salvo was ineffective. Calling in a second round

I believe they call it a "wipe" on Russian image boards.

I'm a ruski but I don't go on rusnigger image boards, i literally have no idea whats happening. why did it get wiped? whats with the board owner? im confused

It was probs some sectarian faggot. Hab som gommunizm.

A rogue mod decided to delete all but five threads on the board and redirect users to >>>/leftpol/ since too many people don't like what the board owner is doing with the board.

O
I get it now lol the BO wants this board to not get cucked and some faggit mod nuked the board and redirected everyone to leftpol

meant for

I wonder who runs the booru? Maybe they can take over as BO.

Yeah you're the vol lol. You're probably that one autistic guy who was a mod a long time ago. Forgot his name. Something with an S.

Sticky? Sickly? I forgot. I know someone knows who I'm talking about.

All our hard work, that most of us did for free– gone. I am beyond disappointed, the loss of our collective intellectual wisdom is irreplaceable. We were making such progress into getting the majority of humanity to give up their free will too.

WHERE ARE THE PROOFS

Prickly cactus? he was fired a long time ago.

it's all on the wayback machine user

Here bud.

Post the entire log of the moderator.

I'm pretty sure it'd be more interesting if, you know, the entire board hadn't been nuked.

Not the post history, the moderator log. That will show who is BO's sockpuppet and who isn't.

Our memes were shit anyway.

I'm done with this autistic board.

You fucking retard.

Anyway, this shit is crazy. I come back after a short hiatus & the board has split. This is entertaining, but I want to shitpost in peace.

I bet you never went into the OC thread