Conservative Meatcucks BTFO by Tofu Champ

Looks like Paul Jewseph Watson didn't do his research.

Imagine my shock!

youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8OL0NUU0A

Share this video to trigger carnists and to spread the truth. Veganism is the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnPcefBIbec
youtu.be/QhMo4WlBmGM
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_infant_nutrition/breastfeeding_milks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8OL0NUU0A
video.online-convert.com/convert-to-webm
rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/
ffmpeg.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8OL0NUU0Amv
youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8OL0NUU0Affmpeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

care to summarize the link OP?

Vegan body builder goes through Paul Joseph Watson's shitty soy boy video and debunks it point by point.

Ah, neat.

Yes, Paul Joseph Watson is a fucking retard, but how pathetic do you have to be to think outsmarting him is a grand success? Vegans really do belong in the gulag, where they will be fed a steady diet of insect-based protein combined with the tears of baby cows.

Veganism is for autists who think life is some kind of competition about who lives the longest or saves the most animals.

Just give them an autonymous oblast or something

Holla Forums pls

pols pls

Holla Forums pls.

why would you care?

*YAWN*

enjoy the colon cancer, meatcuck

Enjoy the lower I.Q., bone density, endurance, and aggression.

this guy has one of the most bitch faces I've ever seen.

Also OP posted the same thread on Holla Forums except he called the guy a tofu white nationalist hero

Not to mention his voice. PJW's voice screams 'low test faggot'.

What did he mean by this?

huh, the altright seems to have a lot of projected self-hatred I guess

So PJW made video about "soy boys"? I was wondering why /r9k/ was suddenly using it way more than usual. Virginity does things to male mind I fucking swear.

This. Veganism and activist-ecology is reactionary drivel.

oh shit, Vegan Gains just joined the fight!

youtube.com/watch?v=qnPcefBIbec

He means he's a fat carnist who is spooked and butthurt by sexy vegans.

Is this that much of a big deal?
Who cares about the science of eating fucking tofu?
Both PJWs fans and the people who act like him being wrong as usual is some epic win a wasting time

Soy Boy meme comes from people who look like this, it's facebook tier and will be destroyed.

someone needs to convince pjw that cyanide is very masculine and that the liberals hate it whenever people eat it.

Just tell them that consuming apple seeds are alpha.

GULAG

While I think the whole "vegans are pussy" videos are retarded, is Gains and the other vegans seem to be using the same scare tactics as their critics. Cows milk has a lot of sugar in, babies that intake a lot of sugar have a risk of getting diabetes. There's no need to use the obtuse medical jargon to the average person.

your brain damage is showing, try to eat some proper meal.

I'm just trying to help vegans. Plus, those baby cow tears might be tears of from the joy of being cummed inside
Everyone wins. You get to claim persecution and superiority. We get to shut you up, and perverts and baby cows are finally united.

Holla Forums gets so triggered by vegans, and it is because they are objectively right. You can NOT love animals and pay someone to slaughter them for your sustenance. We are the only animal that can choose to not kill, yet we do. Accept your responsibility, and accept you are not acting morally instead of defending yourself.
INB4 >moral
If it isn't the morality of killing animals that triggers you, then why does it bother you when vegans say you are immoral for doing it? When Holla Forums says we are immoral genocidists, there is no outrage, as it is not true. But when vegans say it, there is outrage. It is because we all want to be good and compassionate yet are forced to eat meat/eat meat. No one likes to have their nose rubbed in an inconsistency.

Typical of the dishonesty of vegans. All life on this planet is dependent on entropy in some form and the vegan line between deserving and undeserving lifeform is as arbitrary as anyone elses. A jellyfish is as capable of suffering as a carrot, yet vegans will happily execute the carrot while sparing the jellyfish. Anyone who truly wanted to ensure they inflicted no suffering on other life would eat only unfertilized bird eggs and fruit (it's worth noting that fruitarians do exist, to). Proselyting vegans cause outrage because they are rightly seen as sanctimonious hypocrites in need of tearing from their high horses and kicking into silence.

Veganism is unironically too tiresome. As long as the (food) culture and the food production around me doesn't change, I'm not going to bother. Neither will other people. Health and moral concerns convince no-one, you have to make vegan easier than the alternatives.

this.
people like eating meat, being a vegan is disgusting and lame.

Locking something up for life isn't good, but I do agree eating eggs in and of itself is fine. Ignoring the conditions that produces the current eggs however, you are being silly.
Interesting that you spiced it up with the jellyfish, if it isn't conscious it isn't wrong to kill it, no. Not any more wrong than it is to "kill" bacteria. To compare the "killing" of a carrot to the killing of a cow, sheep, pig, chicken, etc… is ridiculous. The reason yiu cling to these weak arguments is because it is all you have, while vegetarians have the immortal truth that you can not slaughter an animal and then claim you are a lover of animals.
Yet when Holla Forums comes here talking about saving the white race, Holla Forums does not screech. Face it, literally a triggered meatcuck. To put my original point more rudely, why can't you be like me and eat meat while conceding that it is doing wrong to animals?

I agree, being a vegetarian is too niche right now. It's not worth it.

Then you're only vegetarian if you are fine with using animal produce. Animal produce doesn't have to be factory farmed and is in fact a very useful use of land in some cases. Veganism is retarded.

While I'm far from being a vegan, I've stopped eating pork and beef. Cows and pigs are very social, intelligent, sentinent beings. Cows are insanely playful and emotional.

Chickens can go fuck themselves.
youtu.be/QhMo4WlBmGM

really makes you think
Oh please nigga, vegans hate animals. I never met vegan which took care of animals yet.

Surprised no one has posted this yet.

Veganism is lifestyleism I don't really care about, but paul joseph watson is also an idiot.
If you want to be vegan, do that. Just don't expect everyone to care.

ehhh nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_infant_nutrition/breastfeeding_milks.html
Nutrient Human Milk Cow's Milk Goat's Milk
Calories 172 146 168
Protein (g) 2.5 7.9 8.7
Fat (g) 10.8 7.9 10.1
Saturated fat (g) 4.9 4.6 6.5
Monounsaturated fat (g) 4.1 2.0 2.7
Polyunsaturated fat (g) 1.2 0.5 0.4
Carbohydrate (g) 17.0 11.0 10.9

Just a google search. Sugar isn't the problem.

remeber that Vegan Gains actually cites reputable research.

Right-wingers eating junk food that kills them should not be anything to discourage.

We should start memeing that only liberals wear seatbelts.

The fact you've had to do this to conceal just how arbitrary vegan refusal of animal products is speaks volumes.
Yet what qualifies as conscious is to a large extent undefinable as consciousness itself is undefinable. There's certainly evidence that plants communicate with each other. A tree is no less alive than a barnacle and both have similar levels of awareness. The point is that the line drawn by vegans is entirely arbitrary.
I don't eat meat. I'm just not holier than thou idiot about it.
You couldn't be more wrong.
If you want to be a stupid hypocrite, that is up to you.

Why has Holla Forums decided they hate soy food now? It seems like such a random thing to get mad about

because "cuck" and "fag" have outlived their novelty as insults, nothing more, nothing less

To be fair, I would say that in the long term the domestication of factory farming can lead to future plague and famine. It's how our most vicious diseases, such as Tuberculosis (from cattle), jumped. Unclean conditions in a tight environment has always bred pathogen en masse, and in an age where viruses are becoming more drug resistant

I don't see an event where readily available meat production doesn't breed a new kind of pathogen. Historically recently in Britain, there was the Mad Cow Scare from the prion that lead to the culling of over a thousand cattle.

Put capital that wishes to degregulate in this situation and I find reason to create a more vegetarian society reasonable not on moral grounds, but on grounds of safety and public health.

Plus, in regards to "le soy weakness" Asia has eaten soy since the dawn of fucking time, and somehow what do you get? Still massive fucking armies, the fucking Huns, etc.

I mean not even getting into the science of why PJW is so wrong and why he's shilling "Brain Force Plus" which contains soy anyways.

Really made me think

Strange that the western world is so afraid of them then.

Soy consumers who are definitely more weak than PJW. Soy consumers who PJW would not get killed by.

The West for a long time now.

Presumably they have discovered phytoestrogens.

t. 1904 Russia

Just to piggyback off of this brilliant point, it's well established that Asian women are more traditional (i.e. more feminine) than Western women. The effects of soy on Asian haplogroups are very obvious.

It wasn't a brilliant point. It's saying "Look at how weak these Asians are for eating soy all the time", not realizing how fucking stupid that sounds in terms of military history, world history in general.

This is what happens when your world history education extends to Europe and nothing else.

That's not how it works, that's not how any of this works.

Yes, user. Anime is real.

And regardless if "weak effeminate soy person" is the criticism PJW is trying to make, he shouldn't be a shut in and he shouldn't be shilling Brain Force Plus which "Contains Soy"

That's exactly what I'd expect an Asiatic female raised far away from her Natural estrogen-rich diet to say.

Certainly one would expect the diet of a biological Nation to have an epigenetic effect on its people, which would then be transmitted throughout the Race over time. It's basic logic.

Let's be honest m8, do you really expect anything. Or do you just say "That's exactly what I would expect" as a gotcha answer when someone else responds

What you're saying doesn't make much sense scientifically or historically.

Is there, you know, actually any good biomedical reason as to why the beans of Glycine max would effect testosterone levels or sperm production or musculature or political beliefs? You might as well claim that eating too much pineapple will turn you and your children's children into nerds.

eating meat is manly, veggies taste funny and are for nu-males

I would expect an Asian woman deprived of the material substance that sustains her nature to express high levels of aggression. It's quite simple.

Maybe I should buy Brain Force Plus lol

Well, someone has been reading the thesaurus.

No, it's a complete and utter bastardization of biology coupled with imageboard memes about Asian people. The smoking gun is that the conclusions (you had already drawn) are completely cartoonish and unfounded in reality, it might have a leg to stand on if Asian people actually were more feminine. But they're not.

Not to mention it is literally Lemarckist pseudoscience, in that it seems to assume that traits cultivated during ones life persist into future generations. Which is complete and utter hokum as anyone with even the most basic high-school level understanding of evolution would know.

The weak, effeminate, soy eating Huns that did not wreck the shit of Europe, which Europe thought they could easily get rid of and severely under estimated.

The weak, effeminate soy eating Chinese that did not raise armies in the millions and have a rich military history that goes back thousands of years. Or for that matter, advance warfare by understanding the uses of gunpowder while Europe was still playing with sticks and metal.

The weak effeminate historical Japanese which did not also wipe the floor with the West plenty of times.

The weak effeminate Vietnamese which did not end up wiping the floor with American troops.

The weak effeminate North Koreans which will not nuke American territories into ash.

Paul Joseph Watson vs the Soy Boy Yakuza

I don’t think they ate soy since they were a nomadic tribe tbh

They also weren't really Asian either.

Eating meat is cruel for animals, you're a slave to your sense of taste and masculinity (just like femininity) is fun from the original androgyny of children.

*de-ge-ne-ra-cy

Fine, the weak soy eating Mongols, who were easily defeated and effeminate. Is that more appropriate.

The Mongols were also Nomadic and the vast, vast majority of their conquests were fought against other Asians.

Regardless they came from Eastern Central Asia, and Asian diet has always been rich in Soy. The idea that somehow soy makes one easily crushed by the hyper masculine Paul Joseph Watson is utterly ridiculous.

"Tofu makes you weak, you fucking soy eating liberal", I say, before I get decapitated by the armies of the East

Anyone who is like "look at these soy boys", I would really like to confront the Yakuza.

This is correct. They barely defeated Polish-German knights at Liegnitz and got their completely steamrolled by the Mamluks. The Mongols were never able to conquer Europe, not even the HRE.

Paul Joseph Watson is 100% wrong, as usual.

But still, the Mongols given their societal structure and lifestyles probably did not eat very much soy and attributing this to them because they come from Asia and many other peoples within Asia have historically soy-rich diets is silly.

i see vegetables aren't doing a good job at not letting rage cloud your judgement.

That doesn't make their military history any less

True enough but I'm kind of restricting this to Asian history. The idea that any one of these people were easily demolished (note: they were not easily demolished) in their major population centers because "Muh Soy Eating Boys" is my point.

Flat on its head, anyone who doesn't have a high school education can call you pretty fucking ridiculous

*any less impressive

If you're actually an egoist then you can decide what's more important to you. You're the only one spooked here.

I_Fetishize_Asian_Women_I_Don't_Understand_Are_Out_Of_My_League_Because_Soy.jpg

That's not a pic of hoochie

It actually is.

I wish

Oh I get it, I misunderstood you. Sorry.

>fortnightly fuckable plushie vogon lifestylist shitthread
the only reason this exists is to make this board as dogshit as possible

>youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8OL0NUU0A

What the fuck

how the fuck do you do that?
I usually use this site video.online-convert.com/convert-to-webm

Also downloading youtube videos is kind of obsolete now that there's hooktube, not that I'd mind giving some random vegan views.

when pic related was made there were a ton of threads about it on cuckchan and some wag joked there was one every hour
pun on vegan, the joke being that something vogon/vegan is unpallatable and generally unpleasant like vogon poetry

Like the two posts you've made in this thread

Install youtube-dl: rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/ and ffmpeg: ffmpeg.org/

Then you find the appropriate formats. In this case i did:
youtube-dl -F youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8OL0NUU0A
and got:
[youtube] 1Z8OL0NUU0A: Downloading webpage[youtube] 1Z8OL0NUU0A: Downloading video info webpage[youtube] 1Z8OL0NUU0A: Extracting video information[youtube] 1Z8OL0NUU0A: Downloading MPD manifest[info] Available formats for 1Z8OL0NUU0A:format code extension resolution note139 m4a audio only DASH audio 48k , m4a_dash container, mp4a.40.5@ 48k (22050Hz)249 webm audio only DASH audio 52k , opus @ 50k, 3.06MiB250 webm audio only DASH audio 67k , opus @ 70k, 3.70MiB171 webm audio only DASH audio 111k , vorbis@128k, 5.71MiB140 m4a audio only DASH audio 128k , m4a_dash container, mp4a.40.2@128k (44100Hz)251 webm audio only DASH audio 128k , opus @160k, 6.64MiB278 webm 256x144 144p 97k , webm container, vp9, 30fps, video only, 4.03MiB160 mp4 256x144 DASH video 113k , avc1.4d400c, 30fps, video only242 webm 426x240 240p 220k , vp9, 30fps, video only, 6.51MiB133 mp4 426x240 DASH video 244k , avc1.4d4015, 30fps, video only243 webm 640x360 360p 323k , vp9, 30fps, video only, 11.99MiB244 webm 854x480 480p 543k , vp9, 30fps, video only, 19.67MiB134 mp4 640x360 DASH video 632k , avc1.4d401e, 30fps, video only247 webm 1280x720 720p 1074k , vp9, 30fps, video only, 38.25MiB135 mp4 854x480 DASH video 1158k , avc1.4d401f, 30fps, video only136 mp4 1280x720 DASH video 1756k , avc1.4d401f, 30fps, video only248 webm 1920x1080 1080p 2112k , vp9, 30fps, video only, 73.68MiB137 mp4 1920x1080 DASH video 3158k , avc1.640028, 30fps, video only17 3gp 176x144 small , mp4v.20.3, mp4a.40.2@ 24k36 3gp 320x180 small , mp4v.20.3, mp4a.40.243 webm 640x360 medium , vp8.0, vorbis@128k18 mp4 640x360 medium , avc1.42001E, mp4a.40.2@ 96k22 mp4 1280x720 hd720 , avc1.64001F, mp4a.40.2@192k (best)

Knowing that Holla Forums has a 13MB limit on files, I picked formats 250 and 242 and did the following:
youtube-dl -f 250 youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8OL0NUU0Amv Paul_Joseph_Watson_is_a_Complete_Idiot_Re_-_Soy_Boys_Cory_McCarthy-1Z8OL0NUU0A.webm Paul_Joseph_Watson_is_a_Complete_Idiot_Re_-_Soy_Boys_Cory_McCarthy-1Z8OL0NUU0A.opusyoutube-dl -f 242 youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8OL0NUU0Affmpeg -i Paul_Joseph_Watson_is_a_Complete_Idiot_Re_-_Soy_Boys_Cory_McCarthy-1Z8OL0NUU0A.opus -i Paul_Joseph_Watson_is_a_Complete_Idiot_Re_-_Soy_Boys_Cory_McCarthy-1Z8OL0NUU0A.webm -vcodec copy -acodec copy Paul_Joseph_Watson_is_a_Complete_Idiot_Re_-_Soy_Boys_Cory_McCarthy.webm

I hope this helps.

I'm sorry I made your anus sore with moderately-risque punnery