The Holla Forums spam and the B.O

So we all know that webm of the chick with black hair blowing some guy or whatever and that nobody actually knows who the B.O. is. But where did the rumor that she is the Holla Forums B.O.

Feel free to sage with an answer, this is just a "momentary thread", I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Communist_Youth_(Sweden)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*But where and how did the rumor that she is the Holla Forums B.O. originate?

Shit.

It was one of several pictures being posted by people joking that it was the BO. Then one day one Holla Forumstard who spammed the image got banned and he immediately ran to Holla Forums and claimed it as proof that it was actually the B.O. It didn't help that apparently now it's become the rule where posting the image gets you insta-banned, it just vindicates the image in Holla Forums's eyes. But it actually isn't B.O, it's just some random person.

Someone could post it?

I literally got perm'd from Holla Forums for asking for proof it was BO.

Holla Forums have been claiming random pictures of ugly people are actually Holla Forums for ages. There is some picture of a swedish left-wing youth organization that people keep trying to claim is actually Holla Forums. Making shit up like the 4th of november attacks seem to necessary for them and getting banned shitposting the same stuff over and over is proof that it's the real deal to them.

These guys? They're from Revolutionary Communist Youth. You can see the logo on the back.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Communist_Youth_(Sweden)

This. 'member that time a dead scat fetishist rose from the grave and snuck dickie spencer?

I don't get why Holla Forums uses this as bait. They look like pretty normal people to me.

You get permabanned from this board if you post it here. Check /liberty/ or /leftpol/

why's the bo so retarded ffs

No I don't. What is the story here?

Aside from the fedora… there's literally nothing wrong with it.

I don't know. The dick sucking webm makes sense to ban because this is a SFW board but banning a picture from being posted is retarded as fuck and helps validate Holla Forums's claims.

agreed, but what else are we to do? just delete it? same reaction. bumplocking it would still provide the same reaction because it is Holla Forums after all. are you saying we need to have off topic threads and Holla Forumsyp users who keep posting that shit kept unbanned?

Just IGNORE IT you mongoloid. Not everything has to be dealt with by pressing the shiny button.

>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she

>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she

I just had a hearty chuckle at the idea of a boss checking out your history, seeing a random post about killing off employers on here, and then shrugging it off saying this is perfectly safe for work.

It's supposed to be a sfw board. But mods aren't consistent with it.

I don't get the black dick with that porked.com image. The number of black porkies in the world is very small.

sage

We don’t even know if the person in the pic and vid is even a tranny. Could just be an ugly grill.

in the pictures i had my doubts, I thought it was a grill, but the videos made it pretty clear.