Post Cultural Capitalism

I'll take a quiet life A handshake of carbon monoxide With no alarms and no surprises No alarms and no surprises No alarms and no surprisesNo alarms and no surprises No alarms and no surprises, please Such a pretty house And such a pretty garden

bump

They should promote hip hop albums on those billboards. That will really hurt.

Soon.

Bump for Cultural Capitalism

Any time things like this happen righttards just say it's corporatism, i.e. it isn't REAL capitalism. The logic always goes like this:

It's pretty funny to see autrighters defend capitalism endlessly when it encourages much of the very same "degeneracy" they claim to be so against.

I'd like to know what they think of advertising like this. They certanly can't pin it on us or the gubberment

Comrade you are genius! We haven't seen strawmanning inovatio like this in years. Extra rations for a whole week!

To be completely fair, we do this quite a bit, that's why even as a councilcom I'll still defend the ussr as well as I can

The fuck does this mean? Capitalism is ruining civilazation. If they'd really care about it they'd be on our side

If you look behind who creates these sort of things you'll find it's always a Jewish person purposely defacing ancient western architecture.

I'M GONNA MAKE JOHN 2 LOOK LIKE A FUCKING PICNIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wouldn't Christ go berserk over this?

Yes, it is literally same as the money changers running around the temple.

This is definitive proof that capitalism corrupts christianity.

It withers the spirit of everything. Think of Christmas, all holidays really, are nothing but mass consumerist events

Everywhere communists got in power they destroyed churches and killed clergy, yet hang an ad in front of a church and they whine in indignation.

Nazis hate corporations and fun

Normies hate corporations for about 5 seconds (only if the other normies are doing it to of course) then forget and fuck off.

And they have no real care for fun. they hate gays because jeebus says so. that's about it.

My original point being, you combined 2 people into 1.

Right ChristSoc gang, we need to preach this. How?

Capitalists are really like knife apologists.

Oh I understand the revolutionaries reactions against the institutions which sided with the reactionaries completely. They were justified in going after the higher clergy, but I maintain that the destruction of art, literature, cathedrals ,etc, were condemnable acts of barbarism form Spain to Russa.

I even say this as a religious person.

Nothing, we're completely fucked

Humans are really like the hand apologists.

All bad things me do, they do with their hands. When you look at the situation systematically, you find that all other reasons are merely scapegoats for handism. Abolish handism!

Dude fascism and nazis is literally corporatism

Shit like this unironically runs on BBC? I want to kill myself now

That's not what "corporatism" means.

Because I feel like this should be posted

Duomo of milan is not a church tho you stupid fucking american.
Plus what happened in the past was a reaction to the institution more than anything.

And it completely misses the point. Even if we agree that uncle adolf loved corporations, we're talking about the average nazi of today, not the leaders of 70 years ago.

The average polyp doesn't even know about historical fascism anyways. They only know irony and vague emotive platitudes

Capitalism certainly does kill culture, but before capitalism everyone didn't just sit around writing poetry while the fields worked themselves.

No, what mussolini did in italy was corporatism. It's not a picture, but an historical fact.
Today nazis are a fucking joke and they don't even have a reason to exist tbh. What's your point? We are not talking about nazis. We are talking about the strawman of the communist who ruins culture (the strawman is not exclusive to the nazi) when in fact is the capitalist class that does this. Le rational skeptics are not nazis, they do belive in cultural marxism and other shit like that

2 4 1 SHOTS AND GIRLS GET IN FREE BEFORE MIDNIGHT AT SHADOW THE BAR FOR PARTY ROCKERS WHO GO ALL NiGHT LONG

Meades was being poetic with his words. Stop being so butthurt.

It's still retarded. If he wanted to become a god, why did he try to resign four times? Why did he oppose the cult of personality arround him?

Who cares? Fuck religion.
I hope no one using this term likes art made under capitalism such as blues, jazz, rock etc. Especially the last one.

The thing is that one could only work during the day: if you were a clansman in the NE of Scotland that meant days could be quite short. Now wtf did you do with the 16 of dark? They sat in their thatched houses and made art. They played, sang, wrote and weaved. That was the culture of many rural areas prior to the enclosure system.

What a ignorant fucking idiot

Are you bothered by the truth?

watch the PBS documentary "The Islands and the Whales"

the Foroe Islanders at one point unironically complain about 'cultural capitalism'

What truth? Fuck religion? Fuck centuries of art, architecture and human history?
All music is part of the culture history? Because adorno didn't said that. He also praised various jazz artist. A lot of rock has avant gard elements in it. Blues is shit.
The truth is that you are massive retard and so fucking stupid that can't understand that the term cultural capitalism is used on here to mock "le cultural marxism"

What a stupid post. We could have the latter without the former existing anymore.

Let's detroy all churces and cathedrals then?

Who's talking about that here? The class-struggle against religion and its abolition will surely open up these buildings for other and more productive uses.

Gothic architecture comes from feudalism and capitalists wanting to intimidate feudal architecture. Though bourgeois western culture is being watered down into meaningless drivel.

jesus fucking christ. why are you even here?

Shut the fuck up with your shitty opinion and see

Your opinions are terrible.

How has it been over 100 years since the October Revolution, and all these people posting as "leftists" manage to have more counterrevolutionary, bourgeois-liberal and brain-dead positions than the Bolsheviks had on religious philistinism? I'd assume that the isolation of the world revolution does that to people and bourgeois "leftists".

see

Is this the power of right wing theory?

Rock is dying. It was a meme to begin with.