Roy Moore's (Accused of Sexual Assault) Son Has Been Arrested, FOR THE 9TH TIME IN HIS LIFE

So much for the law abiding, moral, Bible justice right.

Their family is literally scum holy shit lol

Source: rawstory.com/2017/10/alabama-gop-senate-hopeful-roy-moore-calls-sons-ninth-arrest-a-cheap-political-trick/

A pedo porky bails his fuckup spawn out of situations we proles we be rotting in jail or prison for, and will undoubtedly promote legislation to fuck us more. Alabama should be nuked.

Some other past mugshots of this piece of shit

And pictures of him doing God's work

He looks like a 40 year old frat douche.

the entire family should be fed to sharks.

How can you say that about an innocent man who's been arrested 9 times. Does this look like the face of a serial felon's serial felon son?

THE MAINSTREAM METEOR IS TRYNA SLANDER ME PAP'S CAH REAR

DINDU
NUFFIN

PRAISE JESUS AMEN HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH

Well, what else do you expect? They're Republicans.

The whole point is to remind Americans - we can be corrupt, we can break whatever laws we want, we have all the power, and there is nothing you can do about it. I've seen the shit repeated every day while growing up, where the corrupt and evil would always win, and even claim victimhood whenever someone on the bottom dared step out of line. We already live in a totalitarian hell-state - I'm flabbergasted when people my age do not understand this.

Forgot to turn off shitposting flag.

Can we just mock this fucker in peace without you reminding us of the obvious

All these comments sound like the clean and well meaning son of a very Christian family

Gotta love that devil may care chad attitude.

His Dad did the same thing fucking a 14 year old at 32

So he does drugs he associates with who he considers "unclean". Like pregnant women and hispanic people. And his first go to, is to blame those people instead of himself.

A lot psychology going on in this.

Wow, do people in America actually dress like that? What an absolute wasteland.

A preacher in the streets, a pimp in the sheets.

And a pedophile an entire country hates and will judge their state on the same level on the ballot.

It's a stock photo

You're still going to read the manga version of his escapades.

Somehow I doubt the local Alabama police department is a pride parade. Maybe he was trying to call the police faggots or something.

Don't project as hard as Caleb.

That's like the young republican uniform.

How do right wing douches dress in your country?

It's Alabama

Idk I don't really meet a ton of young people that could be described as conservative. Most right-wingers I meet are libertarians and they just dress like typical yuppies not like caricatures of a spoiled frat douche.

Vid related of Alex Jones talking about Roy Moore

It's rich Alabama. That's the problem. This is what Holla Forums wants to defend.

Political conservatism is in a sense not conservative at all, as political engagement is not part of a conservative state of being.

I don't know who this is but I know all he's thinking is "Run"

This story is a month old… But also Roy Moore didn't say that

It was his campaign manager.

Ouch

Sounds like another innocent victim of affluenza.

Nah, that's the "so this is where my career ends…" look.

How the fuck does he even get off acting so self-righteous when he has 3 prior drug charges in 3 counties? I'll never understand these people.

I do understand why he's getting assraped in jail though.

*why he's NOT

Another day, another dril tweet

That's the face of a psychopath if I ever saw one.

Honest question how do people like this not get murdered?

Coming into this, I was gonna be like "This is sad, this is some Winners Never Quit stuff," but no, fuck this guy.

Good god, they ain't even tryna hide the fact that the system works for them.

DAY OF THE WALL!

DAY OF THE WALL!

DAY OF THE WALL!

DAY OF THE WALL!

DAY OF THE WALL!

Southern friend here.

This is how it's always been. My dad, who grew up in the Southern Baptist Church would talk all the time about how, even back then, the children of the wealthy and powerful in the church would be in an almost constant state of drunken, drug-fueled orgies and would get doted on by the church while poor kids got the jackboot. Fundamentalist moralism has always been a slave ideology for the proles.

>They're

Anyone can be corrupt. Anyone can bother to stand up for their ideals. If you had more than room temperature Autism Level, you'd realize this by now. Blaming repubs and/or demos is a waste of time whenever you could be doing your part in fixing the economic issues both of those groups have been pulling for the last century, primarily due to apathy like yours.

Note the key words in this post: Wealthy and Powerful. Power corrupts after all…

Afroplasm, where've you been buddy?

Its class, my dude. The ruling classes have always led lives of hedonism and decadence.

Isn't that what life's all about? I'm pretty hedonistic myself, user.

That's all well and good if everyone has the opportunity and your behaviour doesn't put others at risk (driving drunk and on drugs, being a rapist, etc).

It runs contrary to the moralist ideology they feed the proles, that's my point.

Everyone does have the opportunity, as far as I'm concerned. The latter part of your post I agree with.

Ah. My bad for not realising, user. Sorry.

That is a "I deserve to be shot in the face, I'm begging to be punched in the face, shot in the face again, punched again in the face after I'm shot in the face, then shot in the face after I'm punched in the face" face if I've ever seen one.

*trip

Britbong living in Texas. Fraternities are cringe worthy as fuck and that’s their uniform