Friendless Trump DESPERATE For DPRK Acceptance

Topkek, our man the Chad KJU has reduced Trump to a quivering, pleading wreck by smart use of nukes, Juche, and Songun. Just a month ago Trump was shrieking that he'd go to war with DPRK, and now he's whining about being old and rejected! This is the power of communism!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/929511061954297857
youtube.com/watch?v=VV_pKXkZmTY
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/929503641014112256
twitter.com/RiYongHo
twitter.com/RiYongHo/status/931661763350880256
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forgot link
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/929511061954297857

So now Trump has been reduced to crying on twitter over his failed attempts at getting Kim to be his friend? What the fuck is going on?

is this real life?

You're welcome, bitches.

At least Don's go to threat is Twitter insults now rather than NUCULAR HOULACAUST.

His generals probably had a long chat with him about the realities of the Korean situation. It is literally impossible for the US to "liberate" the DPRK like they did with Iraq.

>It is literally impossible for the US to "liberate" the DPRK like they did with Iraq.
Communism gets the goods!

So. Le'me get this straight:
>He ends up in a childish name-calling contest with with the one fellow he tries to paint as national enemy numba wan

Wait, was Trump unironically thinking that the whole "rocket man" thing and threats of extinction are just locker room banter amongst buddies?

I wonder if his new "friend" Xi had some choice words with him during his visit there.

This is satisfying on so many levels.

wew

This is just passive aggressiveness.

Which is more sad than actual aggressiveness. You can't be passive aggressive after you were full on I will annihilate you all aggressive. That's like "hurrdurrhurr I was only pretending", no we know what you're doing.

This is some high school girl gossip shit.

Butthurt Trump supporter detected.

Chapo was right, Trump is just another flabby, effete western degenerate male
youtube.com/watch?v=VV_pKXkZmTY

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/929503641014112256

Holy shit the president just called his opponents "Haters".

t. Trump in 3 years

"I try so hard to be his friend". Is Trump schizophrenic or something?

Is it heresy that I kind of agree with that Tweet? Blaming Trump on having good relations with Russia is the most retarded and crypto-neocon thing ever.

Burgerland sucks, but I'm not exactly rooting for NK

no but he legitimately might have dementia and notably holds basically no views that aren't whatever whoever was talking to him in the last hour was trying to convince him of

I love this timeline

Top 10 anime couples

Yeah, I consider not going to war in the Donbass a nice silver lining of the Trump admin

Oh yeah, is this the "dotard" thing from earlier?

woah sick burn

Thank you for the future dead troops we must also honor Master Sergeant Trump

Sounds like he was being sarcastic and called kim short and fat. Who are you people? What happened to this board?

Will Russia annex Ukraine within his lifetime?

Woah, you think? I really thought…

SOON
O
O
N

The US and Russia having "good relations" would mean letting Russia expand their dominance over eastern europe, central asia and transcaucasia, which would endanger the US position as the world's sole superpower. If Russia emerges as a superpower that would mean the start of a Second Cold War unless they agreed in dividing the world among the two and help each other in quelling any resistance against their empires.
So the questions are: is Trump really planning that far ahead? Or is he just a shill for Russian interests? Or is he an idiot without any idea of american geopolitical interests? Or is he just bluffing the Russians? I believe it's more likely to be this last one.

He’s actually got a good point tho

This IS the face of accelerationism, cuck! Say goodbye to your precious individualism and private enterprise, Anglo! Heil State-Capitalism! Heil Russia and China! Heil their oligarchs!

Reminder that NK can never win a nuclear war against the US

Trump is absolutely clearly retarded, American democracy is so laughable. Voters were forced to choose between two people who were both far too old and decrepit to possibly do a good job.

America is less like the Weimar republic, the real comparison is Qing Dynasty China

As an American I would like to forgive my white privilege for not doing something sooner to stop this

LET US SUPPORT THE USA IN THEIR ANTI IMPERIALIST STRUGGLE

I like Trump, he calls shit out into the open. You all should be happy he uses twitter and talks straight to the people instead of reading a teleprompter like that fucking nigger obongo did.

What did he mean by this?

No, seriously, what? This is some fucking Taoist-level mindtwist here. "Why do you believe I believe the fish are happy" or some shit.

Clever use of apophasis, Donald.
just nuke my shit up fam

lurk nigger, lurk

This is Duginist tier delusion. Russia has neither the economic, military, or cultural influence to assert dominance over Eastern Europe, Central Asia or quite frankly the Russian Federation itself. Their economy is moribund, technological development stagnant, and all their best minds end up in the West. They are a dwarf that can play pretend to be a giant because of a stockpile of legacy nukes.

thank god we know that the us president is an insecure faggot

Woah there my good man
This is a good CATHOLIC board, we good Catholics do NOT smoke the brown devil aka tobacco aka lung cancer
Kindly remove thyself my man

The fucking POTUS can't even English right. Sort yourselves out, America.

oh shit my bad

Did it really take him that long to look up "dotard" in the dictionary?

How advanced is your autism? Just curious

Yeah I really like how the leader of the most powerful country in the whore gets trolled into making assravaged tweets by insults probably ghostwritten by NK's Bureau of Shitting on Foreign Leaders.

*world
Also I really want to believe that it's not propaganda and that NK really crowdsources its diplomatic insults to the population. Maybe it's like the national lottery and the one who comes up with the sickest banter wins a car.

Except that I didn't took sides in my post. I was just telling how (I think) it is.

More accelerationist of a choice than Clinton, that's for sure.

Check their offical Twitter account, it's pretty funny:
twitter.com/RiYongHo
They also respond to almost every comment and openly admit that they are experimenting and kinda new to this whole thing. It's cute.

Now if we could just get out shit together

is there an american empire?

nothing new under heaven

Where is this account verified?

Ahahaha holy fuck, the banter on this account is off the charts!
twitter.com/RiYongHo/status/931661763350880256
I fucking hope it's real!

bls no

No, he clearly just wanted to insult Kim (which isn't much better though).

American pigdog detected

Probably some military advisers asked Trump to tone down on the rhetoric (hint: chaynah) and now he is having a hissy fit.