Zizk eating hot dogs

tfw Zizek is so ruthlessly committed to dialectics that he has to eat two hot dogs at once. God I wish that were me.

Post more videos of Zizek eating please (P.S. is the 200 character post requirement new?)

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_White_Paper_We_Will_Live_to_100.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's insane how people are filming him eating food on the street like he's a Kim Kardashian or something.

that's what happens when you're a living meme

In a perfect world, the press would treat Zizek the way they treat Kim.

zizek isn't even leftist anymore. maybe at best a socdem

Shut the fuck up. Words have fucking meanings, retard.

In a perfect world, no one would be treated like kim Kardashian in

What does he have in his pockets?

he doesn't think a revolution is possible and says many times over he just wants things like healthcare and no racism

Looks like a wallet and a phone tbh,

How tall is he?

wow such a right-winger

so he is centerist or centerist. Hardly a Marxist and not much more radical than Bernie

Remind me again what the NASDAQ is at right now?
What's the CPI at right now?
You are correct but I have empirical evidence to source my claims, unlike you that ADMIT to their degrees of limitation: www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_White_Paper_We_Will_Live_to_100.pdf
Let the faulty and incapable fail, that's how markets act. No daddy to save you now.
In what regard?

Touched a nerve, did I? "I" didn't debunk it, it's common sense. All the internal contradictions make the hypothesis collapse upon itself, like a false dichotomy. Those rarely exist in the real world, especially in terms of vocations within a society.
Still haven't addressed it beyond saying "it's a wikipedia article haha oh btw here's marxists dot org".
Criticizing Marx's idiotic determinism doesn't mean I am obliged to provide an alternate as endorsement. Literally anything would be better than his failed predictions.

I can be determinist, too.
Everything is a market bro

This is poorest false-flagging I've seen in my life. Get the fuck outta this thread.

You're fucking retarded if you think that a revolution is possible in the short term, and furthermore you're extra retarded if you think that the lack of a viable short-term revolution is an excuse to do nothing at all.

In a perfect world, Kim Kardashian and her entire family would be eviscerated in the streets.

read unruhe

Wow, capitalists truly are retarded.

No.

Or perhaps a nintendo ds? Little big for a wallet or phone.

How is Zizek not a moderate? He even used to shill for Obama for Christ's sake.

Jesus Christ. Zizek haters have no concept of nuance. I bet you thought he was shilling for Trump too

Calling Zizek moderate is nuanced.

lol what a fatty

Zizek literally wrote a defense of Obama's response to the Recession. Even Badiou is way more radical than Zizek.

Cynicism doesn't make one a moderate

I think calling him literally Stalin or a fascist is lacking nuance. He really is a moderate on a lot of issues. He was in favor of Obamacare as well to add to what the other guy was saying. Which is a fine position… but like not super ideological.

He's a very complicated person, lets just leave it at that.

zizek is a radical leftist to his core, to suggest otherwise simply exposes that you're basing your ""analysis"" of him off of some random interview where he spoke positively of sanders/obama/etc.

he's a philosopher and as such what matters is his theory, which is a complete subversion of any kind of bourgeois logic. random political hot takes are of no serious consequence, his body of work is second only to badiou in its radicalization of philosophy, something which in our present times is completely essential to what is left of the communist movement. we can criticize his support of socdem/liberal policies, sure, but to imply that his support "exposes" him as anything other than a diehard communist is dishonest.

lol why did i have that flag

I don't think it "exposes" him. I think he's very upfront about his political beliefs. He clearly doesn't want communism in the sense of a stateless, moneyless society. And time and time again he explains what he means when he calls himself a Communist, a Marxist, a Leninist, or even a Stalinist. And it's usually not what people mean when they say it here.

thats his cock. mind you its just flacid

I'm basing my analysis on his books, not his interviews. Zizek wrote that bailing out the banks was the right thing to do. Here he was defending the bourgeois logic, and he admits to doing as much. This was not a "hot take" on his part and I hate that fucking meme phrase. Zizek always uses politics to illustrate and advance his theoretical arguments. If you separate Zizek into "hot takes" and "real theory" then you're reading Zizek wrong.

I'm glad that at least you put him second to Badiou because Zizek is at his most radical only when he is parroting Badiou or Adorno or some other leftist.

Daily reminder to read Lenin 2017

THIS

The anti-Zizek posters which have infested the board over the recent months are fucking hilarious.

That's actually Dan Harmon

Do ya'll have a pdf or know where to get one? I want to read it but am way too broke to buy one, even online

in which book? that was some random article, and it was definetely a hot take. he also explained why he thinks so. did you read the thing or did you start shouting "LIBRUL" and closed the tab?

Tbh i got mine with a voucher so I don't, waiting fir the paperback might be worth it.

Why are you so stressed about making Zizek look more radical than he actually is?

It's okay to support reformists if you want. There's nothing wrong with some people getting decent healthcare and shit.

But it's simply not the furthest-left you can go politically, far from it. No shame in that.

Too many leftists are scared of the idea that they might be too close to the center or even right-wing. As if the left-right spectrum is a measure of quality, where going the farthest left is inherently better.

Who says I'm anti-Zizek? I just think people misrepresent his views to make him more of a traditional, radical leftist than he actually is. He's a lot more moderate than that.

I just think your argument is dummy dum dum, no stress at all.

i think i remember reading the exact text you're referencing from him in regards to bailing out the banks. i'm almost positive that he was utilizing the same logic as varoufakis, the idea of "using capitalism to safe it from itself." is it an explicitly radical position to take? of course not, however i don't think it's reasonable to look at something like this and describe zizek as not being a radical based on one rather pessimistic interpretation of a specific situation. (if we wanted to, we could even call into question whether there was any serious emancipatory potential to be found following the 2008 crisis).

I agree, and this is the same reason why the anti-zizek brigade on Holla Forums exposes their idiocy every time they point to a random political opinion of his as "evidence" that he's really some liberal or socdem or something without situating it within the broader context of his, and i cannot stress this enough, irreducibly communist theory.

the point isn't to separate the two, but to not take them at face value. i maintain that there is an explicitly radical framework operating under his political stances.

that's exactly the point, there wasn't.

looks like one split in half to make it look less phalic.

You think that's extreme?
Back in my college days I used to drink coffee and juice at the same time. Coffee on the right hand, juice on the left.
Get on my level.

someone might say you wanted some fucking juice

This is adorable.