Tfw communism is just a name given for the state religion of russian empire just like how roman empire used...

Why not take an ideology that proudly rejects any remnants of association with imperialist countries and their nationalistic/religious ambitions, such as anarchism, and emancipate yourselves from religious M-L dogmas? I mean, look at this shit such as pic related, literally a bunch of russian peasants depicting Stalin as some kind of Jesus Christ (the irony of using old slavic language to praise a dictator who is not even slav but a FUCKING georgian). Religion is the opium of masses my ass, you M-L's are just "I hate capitalism because we are not in charge" bunch of "they sell us the rope we hang them with" hypocrites who will become state capitalists the moment you taste even a small inch of power!

Emma Goldman was right, it was a revolution betrayed from the start! You retarded Kronstadt murderers and socdem collaborationists will pay dearly one day for excluding Bakunin from the 1st International.

PRAISE BAKUNIN, FUCK M-L AND ☭TANKIE☭S

There's nothing wrong with this

What happened to M-Lism being a science, huh?

The Anarchist society is the same as the nation in all ways except with more decentralization of power

I bet even Stalin found this shit uncomfortable and as weird hero worship. But what can you do to a people who just love their country and want it's tenants (wrong or no) to propogate.

Anarkiddies get mad when they are misrepresented in simplification of ideology, but you go ahead and destroy over half a century of the conditions that they were in with "too religious lol"

Look at pic related and tell me that he did everything he could to get rid of cult of personality but he was powerless and then just went along with it. I can't believe you can whole-heartedly believe this yourself. Obviously the man loved power, that is why he stepped into power even after Lenin said otherwise. Tell me again that the great purge was honestly about "getting rid of revisionists in the party" and not about eliminating political opponents.

Anarchism is nothing like a nation, it violently rejects all hierarchy, since power is corruptive and hierarchic power structures reproduce undemocratic relationships in society. If this is the notion you have about anarchism, It's no wonder why you autistically screech when you discover that anarchism didn't die with communists killing Makhno.

I said red fasc.ists, not communists. Is there a new word filter?

Wew lad.
I'm an anarchist and I think this shit is whack

Criticize where the criticism is due, you ignoramus.

The picrelated is memetier postperestroika craze, literally Posadist tier.

Communism is a political system that works, and works as intended too: combating the ills of capitalism for the benefit of workers, and developing industry and technology for the wealth of all. Anarchism has produced nothing like that, forever being a slightly elitist hooligan band.

Communism is the negation of politics.

Communism is a two-meaning word. Please don't start with "Communism hasn't been tried." I'm talking about a political system created and implemented by Lenin.

What kind of anarchist are you then, an ancap perhaps?

No, that icon was used during Stalin era to replace braising jebus with braising Stalin to ensure a smooth transistion for peasants from one deity to another. If this was just fringe posadism I would not bring this up, but this shit was encouraged by soviet government. Lenin even ordered some kids to ask jesus for food, then ask government for food. When they asked jesus, they were starving, then they called the government, and food immediately shipped their way - all this to prove a point that state capitalist emprire has the power of a God himself.

Anarchism produced plenty of results for people who were fed up with monarchy in Ukraine and people who were fed up with stalinists and fash in Spain. The strangest thing that happens is that M-L rushes in first to stop all anarchist experiments, probably because they are afraid that people will expose their countless collaborations with porkies, imperialist governments and fascists.

Do you think a President of the States had full power or were mostly subject to the flow of capital and bureaucratic councils?
Listen, nobody here loves the USSR with the hand on their heart, even the staunchiest of ☭TANKIE☭s just respect it for what was achieved in favour of ending class, or bringing power to the proleteriat.
Tell me, as a former Anarchist how you will PHYSICALLY achieve these two things without producing what could be called a religious mode of thinking. Everything you want to achieve as an anarchist will produce a need to enforce these very ideas unless you think human rational development is so fixed to produce results that are in your favour. How in the fuck will you not turn into the USSR?

He could have full power if he wanted to. He controls the drones and aircarriers as the military's first-in-command anyway.

I respect that.

USSR didn't practice what it preached, and even at that, it was flawed to begin with. There were no truly autonomous democratic units in USSR. We would arm all the people within every commune to resist any outside attempts at imperialist conquest.

unironically watch finbol

My main point is that everything you wish to achieve relies on enforcing thought control or having some completely "rational" populace that always acts in their own interests. Your idealist desire for these things even when conditions may not allow for them will reproduce the very religiosity that you are trying to critique.

On the USSR: everyone here knows they didn't achieve communism as we understand it, but they sure as hell tried. Your critique of them relies on the opinion that these goals were fully available to them, and not just the result of the ebb and flow of the conditions that they were in. Sure there may have been better options available, but are you really considering that this was an organic process filled with the mistakes of countless individuals leading up to the mess that is the USSR?

Was created in 2008 by a single priest, who was relieved from duty for that.
Then where are they? Communism is all over the place, and even though it collapsed in Russia, the people still favour it, recognizing the benefits it has brought.
Because Anarchism can only temporary exist in Communist shadow, also directly contesting authority of its' much larger cousin. Literally the only thing that can unify Communism and Anarchism is common enemy, once that is gone - Anarchism has to be removed. That, or Anarchists folding some of their beliefs and position to compromise with the Communist state.

Anarchist theory states that all reasons for populace to act against their interests comes from people imidating the society they are in. When they are completely free from all power structures, they have no reason to imidate power structures, since it seems wholly unreasonable to reenact them. To prevent people from reactionary measures, we ensure every community to have a set of rules that will ourlaw certain behaviors such as establishing organizations with undemocratic leadership. Democratic consciousness of the masses will safeguard the revolution and its achievements. I acknowledge that USSR was a solid attempt, I just don't acknowledge people bringing up USSR to prove the point that if they couldn't, nobody could build a stateless society.

Smug attitude like this will be the bane of your existance. Your dearest M-L states crushed anarchists like DNC crushing even the most moderate succdems, and then you come about to ask me about the successes of anarchism. They were all briefly very successful, from Spain to Ukraine. Read stories on how people were liberated from imperialism of the west, as well as imperialism of the east.

Listen, rationality is a meme. Unless after the revolution you're going to be creating education camps (religiosity) I don't know how the fuck you're going to keep any control over ideology. Your decentralization will be your very undoing of your theory.

You might have convinced me. This entire thread was just my shitposting, sorry m8.

No need to be. I used to be really hopeful with anarchist theory, having jumped right into Stirner as my first leftist theorist. Anti-statism was my go to critique of the USSR, but looking back it denies pretty much any of the conditions they were in to achieve what goals they were after. Anarchism suggests that humans could act in their self interest consistently, even though it may be in the interest of people to recreate the power dynamics that they want to abolish. It's theory almost always imagines ideal situations of human intercourse.

Interesting post. What do you subscribe to atm and who would you recommend to read?

I'm a brainlet and don't read much. I only became a communist this year really. A bit of Marx, Nietzsche and a lot of Stirner constitutes all I have under my belt; a lot of shitposting here as well. I guess I can highly reccommend Stirner for many things from wrecking religious modes of thought, liberalism, pious atheism, to his idea of the impenetrable veil that is being (in that a person can never be fully conceptualized, it will always be missing pieces).
All I can say is never trust even the most well intentioned theorists, we're all pretty dumb when it comes to creating meaningful abstractions of what goes on around us.

I tried listening to audiobook of Stirner, but even that got too complicated. I consider re-reading Stirner later in the timeline, but before that, I'm gonna try with some other books. Thanks for your posts ITT I appreciate it.

Great post, comrade.

Surely you jest.

How infantile

Are you implying that this is what OP said?

HAIL STALIN

Hail Eris!

Anarchists are for open borders, which would be a disaster.

Anarkiddies need to be bullied until they become Anarmen.

Tankie-ism is just another religion, I agree.