Poverty Statistics

H-hey anons.
Can I get some stats/graphs for poverty disparity and growing/existing inequality? Esp. for Black neighbourhood/centres/countries.
I'm presenting to a group of Black people and trying to radicalise them, basically how shit Capitalism is and how Capitalism cannot be separated from racism. General charts/stats/etc. welcome. Anything you think would be useful is appreciated, thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/08/exposing-great-poverty-reductio-201481211590729809.html
spiritofcontradiction.eu/rowan-duffy/2012/07/28/race-and-class
cepr.net/publications/
cepr.net/publications/reports/the-impact-of-low-unemployment-rates-on-disadvantaged-groups
cepr.net/publications/reports/what-s-behind-the-increase-in-inequality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tits

you have made a grave error

But capitalism = globalism = anti-racism. How do you expect to be able to call it racism when it is legitimately the opposite?

niggers = thugs = terrorists = islam = religion = christianity = white people

Don't have any statistics on me for black populations but this study dispells the myth of how capitalist globalism has decreased global poverty
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/08/exposing-great-poverty-reductio-201481211590729809.html

Ask and you shall receive.

Continue doing the good work, comrade.

Not to shit on your thread or anything, but come on man, economic graphs aren't hard to google for.

I'm pretty sure that wealth is distributed much more unevenly among American blacks than whites or the population as a whole. Can't be fucked to find a source though ;)
Hopefully the black people you're presenting to are below middle class. Black people who have done well financially often fucking love liberalism.

I thought I'd wake up and have a bunch of graphs to paste into my PowerPoint, I don't have the time for fuckin anything right now.
:'(

HNNNNNNGGGGG

Why not just make some shit up unless you're doing it for a grade, average people don't check sources

lol faggot

It's not homework you faggots it's an attempt to radicalize some proles

There was a lecture I saw way back on Google Video with a shitload of statistics on black Americans that first began my radicaliztion. Basically, shit like overall black wealth, proximity to toxic sites, that sort of thing.

i mean come on i know everone on the left is lazy but can't you even stitch up some infographic or whatever

Looking at the responses I've gotten that's pretty fucking clear mate.
I was looking for rare shit that sometimes crops up here, but you fuckers cba to get off your armchairs and help the people

*communicate with the people

Fine then. Now do something.

Thanks bby
And I've been working my ass off, the bulk of the presentation is other shit

OK if short article about the topic: spiritofcontradiction.eu/rowan-duffy/2012/07/28/race-and-class One of the sources is the Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR), which Dean Baker writes for (not a Marxist, but a sort of lefty populist economist). cepr.net/publications/
Very recently? Ummmm.
cepr.net/publications/reports/the-impact-of-low-unemployment-rates-on-disadvantaged-groups
Maybe this is more useful (haven't read it myself yet): cepr.net/publications/reports/what-s-behind-the-increase-in-inequality
I once read about a study that showed white people generally over-estimate the age of black teenagers, which might partially explain the more aggressive cop reactions and higher sentences for doing the same shit as whites. (I'm sure that study is several years old because I remember reading about it on Metafilter and haven't been to that liberal site in years and now I can't find it there). Cannabis decriminalization advocates often talk about how different the incarceration rates related to that stuff are between whites and blacks, even though white per-head consumption is slightly higher IIRC, so you'll probably find something on their websites about it.

My dude, I love you and you are everything RIGHT with the left today. Have this rare pic of Marx without a beard.
“In the long run we are all dead”
- Karl Marx