*shoots you*

*shoots you*

*throatfucks you*

*shits her diaper*

*pew pew*

whoa dude don't be a creeper about it

*snuggles you*

Depends. Lower half of her face is quit weird tbh, but I'd fuck her anyway tbh. Want those thighs clamped around my head.

*debates you*

*rage quits you*

Those poor hedgehogs

the effigy speaks through a mask made of human skin.

s-sorry

I hate nerdy gamer gurls.

Getting spooky in here, lads.

I can't shake a feeling that she is just a country girl who tries to blend in with the city folk
maybe it's because of her dyed hair I dunno

anyway, she's totally my type, would cuddle with and marry
can't stand "natural beauty" looking girls for some reason

Her thighs are not particulary astounding. She has absolutely no ass, she just wears hot pants all the time, which most girls don't, but most girls have nicer thighs and glutes than her.

Her mouth is ugly. She has thin lips which makes her look unsympathetic for me right off the bat. I unironically wouldn't fuck her given the chance. I would fuck RageAfterStorm without a second thought though.

Post your ass/thighs/mouth and we will compare them

So, we have

A Canadian

And a German who's lived most her life in the U.K. and Switzerland

Both of whom claim to be nationalists.

And they have big fucking American flags everywhere.

Why? What is this? How did this become a thing?

don't put your dicks into reactionary.

Reactionary women crave burger cock, despite knowing next to nothing about what it's like here for the proletariat. They're dumb and trashy anyways, I would unironically rather date a prostitute than one of these hos.

You need audience of illiterate morons who think they are special snowflakes. People like this exist in every country, but are extremely numerous in the eagle country loved by nobody but Israel.

Nationalism is dead for the most part. These white 'nationalists' basically uphold the 'European idea' but since any pan-european solidarity is dead in the water because of obviously conflicting interests, a long history of hostility and the EU ensuring that what little common European idea there is, is monopolized by liberal europhiles these white 'nationalists' default to the US. Since that's the only place where whiteness can be an identity because its a degenerate melting pot which has destroyed and commodified every culture which it encountered.

Also the burger is everpresent in the media and burgers can't help but make everything about them, dominating online spaces in particular. Impressionable young idiots can't help but believe that everything is about america so they limit their idea of political discourse to it, most worryingly then viewing their native or other foreign politics by this paradigm.

Finally they know that their audience consists of 'patriotic' kekistani burger 14-24 year olds who lap that shit up.

Pushes you down.

The American flag has become a general right wing symbol now.

this

I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know how to use them the dumb bitch

Always though she looked like Phoenix Marie