100 YEARS

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

S

did he deserve the ice pick?

For what he did at Kronstadt, yes.

Kronstadt workers deserved it.

Stalin presided over much worse purges of tens of thousands of Bolsheviks and everyone else for 2 decades. Where's the outrage on that?

take Orwell's dick out of your mouth

So sorry you had to see this
t. Pole

Stalin protected USSR society from useless and corrupted people.
Why do people keep defending useless fags? Are you a corruption apologist yourself?

Why do people feel the need to trivialize the deaths of communists that weren't Stalin?

Sassenach what?

Who are you quoting?

there are others too

fixed it for you

what?

Stalin poisoned Lenin

Bump

Hey, actual leftists died after fighting for a revolution. Can you try to appreciate that as a leftist and not feign conspiracy theories just to shitpost?

god damn dude this shit depresses me

how the hell did Stalin justify murdering so many good and important people

Sorry. Let's have a moment of silence for all the anarchists murdered by the Bolsheviks.

The Bolsheviks (and some were former anarchists) who did react against anarchists were not doing it for nothing. It was an intense atmosphere of civil war and terrorist attacks by those that identified as that which claimed the lives of Bolsheviks and other communists.

Careful now the Xir and the vols are all ☭TANKIE☭s

Then I would have hoped that you would logically criticize Stalin-era repression which was far more severe on the remaining and inactive anarchists.

Is this actually true?

hmmmm

BO is a mega-tankie but the vols are not

F

no thanks

F

There were many anarchists who joined the Bolsheviks comrade, and there were plenty of anarchists who fought against the Bolsheviks. The ones who fought were killed.

I've heard from MLs that these purges were more excessive due to opportunists in the party.

Too busy sucking off Stalin. No matter he killed off the old Bolsheviks and bent over for Hitler, the cult of personality lives on. Or memes lol

F

read Ten Days That Shook the World