Leftist entertainment

it's easy to forget on Holla Forums, but leftists fucking dominate in entertainment. Why is the right so bad at being funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we do?

I think you mean liberals

News to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs

just look at the funniest tv shows and movies today. Rick and Morty, Always Sunny, Curb, SNL, all unequivocally leftist. Honestly we should rub this in the face of right wingers more often. They have no sense of humor because they're no fun allowed. I mean just pay a black man to fuck a white woman and it makes them lose their shit lol.

holy shit saved kek

unironically read Bordiga

You're honestly right, intelligent shows like Rick and Morty are inherently leftist since you have to have a very high autism level to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

russian populists don't deserve to be a passing reference in a copypasta shitpost for self-hating brainlets, tbh

stopped freading right there. Honestly do you know how pathetic you look being here thinking anyone gives a shit about your opinion? no one even reads your fucking posts. just stay on Holla Forums where you might get some attention. that's it, isn't it? Holla Forums didn't give baby enough attention so he came on Holla Forums to troll HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. fucking pathetic. LOSER..

read Bordiga

don't even admit you read that far into his post. seriously if he knows this he'll keep doing it. just say you didn;t read it if you want to respond, it makes Holla Forumsbros mad af

you fucking retard, it's a copypasta

I don't care even if it is he's clearly from Holla Forums, did you read his post?

jesus Holla Forums has gotten a much bigger foothold here now

kill yourself Holla Forums

he is not from Holla Forums, you newfag mong
look up the damn pasta, it's barely edited and he's just using it to mock OP

I'm not Holla Forums? oh I get it I called you Holla Forums so you're trying to put me on the defence to distract everyone from how obvious was/

what do you mean? he called rick and morty autistic and basically said rick and morty is leftist because it's "autistic". he's a fucking right-winger

this is the most right-wing sentence I've read all day and I was on /int/ just now.

jesus fucking christ, lurk more you stupid redditor
or congratulations on being such a good falseflagger

LOL ok that's funny. what's the "chad" meant to be there, Holla Forumsshit? I really disagree that rick and morty is formulaic or "trendy" though, I find it to be pretty intellectually stimulating with each episode having at least dozens of examples of critiquing not just western society but western tv itself, and definitely it's not similar from one episode to the next to be called "formulaic".

hmm it might be a leap to say Sunny or Curb are "unequivocally leftist", but Larry David has been a staunch supporter of leftist ideas for two decades. Maybe you just have to be a Seinfeld enthusiast to know things like that, sorry. Larry David is definitely a leftist though, wile I'd classify Jerry Seinfeld himself as having some reactionary tendencies.

And the same could be said for the gang in Sunny.

To be fair, you have to have a very high autism level to understand copypastas. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of dialectics most of the meaning will go over a typical reader’s head. There’s also user’s dadaist outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from French Situationist literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these copypastas, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike copypastas truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in user's subtle edits of the copypasta, which themselves are cryptic references to Guy Debord's epic, "A Game of War". I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as user’s genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools.. how I pity them

"leftists"

we reached post-ironic status for this meme. It's over now let it die.

Frittata! We've got a real chomsky-honk over here.

boi I hope you don't believe this

Punching up is funny. Thats why theres a billion shows with liberals making fun of CEOs and politicans.
Some show about an aut-right pundit blaming all of societies ills on brown and homeless people would just be sad. At least until they turn their back and they get shanked during an interview with a crackhead with a sharpened screw driver.

Time for the realist red pill: modern family guy is better than rick & morty

Rap music is leftist.

Especially the one with the hoe who talks about killing workers and she wears an anarchist "fuck you dad I won't do my homework" "A" on her jacket.

Always Sunny is pretty anti capitalist

I'm pretty sure every post in this thread is Holla Forums false flagging

t. Holla Forums

Kiniro mosaic is probably the most globalist anime

there are genuinely leftist or at least anti-capitalist rappers, even if most of the culture is fully classcucked

I'm just having fun t.b.h.

Furthermore Karen is probably the most globalist anime character:

Leftist in what way? While I think it is true that most rappers are sympathetic to issues of poverty, I doubt that most are cognizant enough of class struggle. Most are aware of racial injustice but that only pushes them toward the center.

This is true. Immortal Technique is pretty good about this