November 4th

So today Holla Forums will try to dox black block comrades. So to stop them what we need to do is look for doxing threads on 5/pol/ and 8/pol/ and derail any doxing threads. The best way to do that is say something somewhat related to the thread, but very stupid. Like what nazbols who get fifteen replies calling them stupid do. The black block isn’t the comrades we want, but there the comrades we have.

Other urls found in this thread:

shamchat.com/c168bf23/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, fuck them.

Comrade Soros will protect our identities with his πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§MagicπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§. Today we take the toothbrushes and tommorrow the world!

I don't think you know what a black bloc is my dude

I never understood what the pink U and the green thing meant. I suppose I got terminal brainlet syndrom.

I think it's supposed to be you or me.

Stop.

It's ideology.

Holla Forums here
gonna be honest with you because why the fuck not

the plan is to get /comfy/ and watch leftists do what they do best(destroy their own message with autistic displays of ignorance)

we don't even need to dox you letting you run wild and become a public issue is good for the normies to see

make sure to get naked and paint with menstrual blood that really seems to rally people to your cause

I'm disappointed in you faggots- here I thought you were going to vandalize trash cans and get your skulls cracked by riot pigs, and instead you don't even show up to your own gay little protest. At least comrade rabies here has the nads to go knock over a trash can.

checked

I've personally doxxed and helped police arrest commies for hitting our brothers. It Brings me joy that they're getting pounded in the ass by niggers in prison for assaulting fascists. Cops and the Klan go hand in hand #MAGA

this

Problem is we are doing the same fucking thing expecting you guys to do some shit

while you were distracted by the "protests" the real work was infiltration and undercover work. Just wait till the next "trump rally" and see for yourself :)

At best you'll just embarrass yourselves again with mongrels like the whitelivesmatter march

shamchat.com/c168bf23/

They have my blessing. They have more government infiltrators than the government itself.

Isn't it illegal to blow an undercover cop's cover? Not that I care

No idea, but that honestlly sounds a bit fascistic.

I don't care what Holla Forums does, fuck off.