Nazis turn out to be fags, jews and trannies too

I'm starting to think this guy had a point.

Yup

i stop reading freud after Dora case.
Read Lacan is way better. but it's a hard read but zizek did a great job read his book : "how to read lacan"

it doesn't work like that, it has to be something sexual

The first can only be applied to ☭TANKIE☭s, the second and third are just mantras from the youtube sgebdig community. The thing in the OP, on the other hand, literally happen all the time.

Wow

Where's the dick

Why is this a bad thing, if it ever happens?

White nationalists turn out to be mongrels.

Wew

Lol upper middle class detected

Marx and Engels where pretty much trust fund babies. And because you have no relation to the working class or their experiences . Instead you project your utopian ideology onto them, fetishize them even, but then just end up making things worse, lol.

I thought you need to have some understanding of Freud to understand Lacan is referring to, or am I mistaken?

Lacan is very harsh to read and make a lot of refrence of Freud & Cant, you don't need to read freud nor Cant, he explain in a detail way in his books. As a intro i suggest to read zizek books, just go for it you don't need to be in the edge of hegel to read Marx. you shouldn't limited yourself in saying But i didn't read the reference material.

One of them was, but Marx wasn't. However, you're certainly very willing to dismiss their efforts and dedication to articulate proletarian struggle, and as such, they were revolutionaries in that regard. Engels knew that it was a dog-eat-dog world and that there was no purpose in him dropping out of the system just to live in poverty, because he was aware that the machinery would keep going. What he did instead (and it was arguably the best course of action!) was to financially support Marx so he could finish his elaborate masterpiece that described the current system we live in.

I don't know how extensively you've read, but this is plain wrong and only applied to entry-level red liberals and SocDems. Our goal is to abolish the value-form and everything that comes with it.

We’re talking about sexual psychopathology.

And what you said, in order, only applies to tānkies, is a misuse of the word fascism, and is another misuse of the word fascism.

Almost all such people are actually socdems or maoists. And don’t even try to claim Marx or other thinkers were bourgeoisie.

Marx's family owned several vineyards.

pick one righties

I'm not sure what you're implying here with the trust fund babies.
Engels was elite, Marx was middle class. This would only make it easier for them to develop and organize a revolutionary movement.

But they have accepted the ideology, which alone means that it is fully practical. Also, "making things worse" according to whom? USSR and China were massive successes. Western Social democracies weren't too shabby either.

Not a righty and i didnt make any of those claims.

Marx's savior complex comes completely from his sheltered life and his view of the working class from an outside perspective. He fails to see the working class as anything more than a misused machine, a machine to be perfected by his utopian ideology.

I find it really calming that a year after your big win, you couldn't even effect an overton window shift and are still forced to abide by mainstream opinion on racial tolerance.

Funny how this works.

Nigga they were anything but sheltered, they took active interest in engaging in the lives of the workers. Stop being retarded

Even if that was true, it doesn't mean they are wrong about anything they said.
! Lol

The proofs are nowhere to be found.

I think this thread was more or less guaranteed to turn into a "haha stereotypes are sometimes true and they are connected to your ideas which are wrong and stupid". It is like masturbation, you don't actually make an argument but you get the superiority of one.

I made it simple 4 u.

Your background only adds a comedic twist to it.

He sounds like a good politician.

Nigger what are you even talking about? Can anyone tell what he is critiquing? Cite the book this is in right now, btfo of Holla Forums.
protip, you can't because marx(?) didn't say this or anything like it

Don't worry, we'll get there eventually and there is nothing you can do to prevent it.

you're right, but it's just so odd seeing this shit happen over and over. Every week thee's a new scandal involving a prominent male feminist. And I don't think I even need to mention how what I said applies to Nazis and incels.

Not on my watch bucko!

I assume you're OP, and you're right about the scandals. It's not a bad thread either.
I think the real idea to critique here is seeking out an ideology (identity?) to cover parts of yourself. It is like a mask for the real person.
For example, to deal with gay impulses, a men sometimes turn to anti-gay politics. They aren't actually dealing with their sexualities however, they are only distancing themselves from it. Eventually they snap, and like all masks, their "true" selves are revealed.

You're just too dumb m8. Go out and experience life. You can't get that in a book.

this is what pro stalinist board culture promotes

Lmao, you had me going for a moment before I saw your name. Good shit.
Lighten up.