Stonewall

Thoughts on the Stonewall riots? Was it a legitimate leftist uprising?

LGBT shit is one of the worst things to happen to western leftism.

Queer theory was a mistake

It’s a tragedy how After Stonewall the lgbt movement got corrupted by capital.

This. No movement was more quickly appropriated by the bourgeoisie than the queer movement.

To some extent.

First off, I'm going to clear something up. At the time, these things did have ties to leftist ideology. The "New Left" and all that at its emergence was leftist, but a number of things have become associated with it (or came out of it) that aren't or were assimilated.

But I don't really hinge my judgment on Stonewall by whether or not it was "leftist." It was on the social left, but there's also a degree of context involved in that. It was a good thing.

Queer theory was created in the '90s. Stonewall happened in 1969.

bro no one on leftypol cares about that shit. they hate faggots because they ruined western civilization with identity politics. they don't wanna hear gay shit about stonewall lmfao

gee, I wonder who is behind this post?

I support anyone who is wiling to fight like hell for their freedom. Its a real shame that the LGBT movement has lost its radical edge.

No sorry I'm accusing leftypol of being Asserlte. Personally I think stonewall was based proles giving pigs a tiny taste of what the deserve.

*str4ss3r1te
I swear to christ the wordfilter is designed to prevent us from talking about this problem. Nextup they'll filter "nazbol" and "reactionary."

Nigger…

You can't bluff me, I'm here way too much. Leftypol cares a lot about culture spooks. They're like 2 steps down from avatars of marble statues.

this
'LGBT' is a porky-supported "victim class" meant to distract from the struggle of the working class.

None of those things are a valid criticism of LGBT, they're just cultural resentment of gay porkies.

We aren't Asserists.

We like culture, but not in a retarded Holla Forums way. A lot of the people on here who "aren't" false-flagging polyps but still have that sort of view about fags'n'stuff are Nazbols or ☭TANKIE☭s.

Like, folk music, traditional foods, mythology. We like this stuff and hate seeing porkies hold cultural monopolies. Most of us don't see buttsex as a threat, however.

Stop trying to explain leftypol to me like you're my tourguide, you plainly know less about it than me (don't take it personally, that's probably a good thing)

Is it tho? Really? Not the failure of the world revolution after the first war, not the suppression of leftist movements buy our governments, not the endless splintering and useless factionalism? No, its the gays. The gays are the worst thing.
dont be a retard

it was gay af

Not him, but nigger learn to read

Are you fishing for a

Because I'll gladly give you one faggot

leftypol is reactionary but I still know Holla Forums when I see them.

You guys are dumb as fuck, you tricked yourselves into believing in november 4

What are you even on about? This is crystallized brainlet.

What the fuck, no one references events like that. I am certain you are a shill who has analyzed "leftypol culture" and thinks they know everything about it. You even referenced your own knowledge of leftypol earlier. These are all unnatural habits, you are undoubtedly from reddit.
Go back.

Is this advanced shitposting?

What are you even trying to say here?

Are you prodromal?

This entire section just sounds weird, like he is trying to convince the reader "Hey I'm one of you, stupid Holla Forums amirite?" Don't trust it, it's unnatural, like he's trying to blend in.

The second part clearly made sense with my earlier sentence, I'll even put the post # I was talking about.
Look how weird this post is, who feels the need to flex their knowledge like that? Someone who feels the need to assert their belonging. Who needs to do that? A r/soc redditor. Makes sense to me.
He also reddit space, supporting the theory he is a new fag redditor.
Finally, he says "Holla Forums is reactionary".
The redditor shill fits this guy so well that even if I'm just paranoid, he should unironically go to reddit anyways

Why would someone come here- obviously from Holla Forums- and then try to accuse OTHER people of being new? You're projecting so hard you outed yourself as the exact thing you accuse me of being. Please go back to 4pol asap.

The best part is you have this complex brain calculation analysis of my word choice showing I'm an invader but it's full of 4pol shibboleths itself.

LOL I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. Go back to reddit.
You're too kind

whatcha doin, pol?