Fuck you you leftist communist fucks

fuck you you leftist communist fucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=STlJl49XEbI(USER WAS SHOT WHEN GOING TO PICK UP A CHILD FOR THIS POST)

Stay mad

benis

ive struggled with erectile dysfunction for years i did everything i could to stop it first step was of course pills but they were no help and i got bad side effects i tried doing it in public it was my favorite fantasy but it stayed flaccid i traveled the world wasted my money on the most beautiful prostitutes money could buy but alas nothing not even a halfie i gave up i thought there was nothing possible ive sat wasting my life away for 2 years since thinking there was no point i had scheduled to kill myself next week but i happened to come across this and i owe my life to you cause this got my penis harder than i could have ever imagined?

Wew lad. Read a book

My dream is to be a communist officer and send your family to gulag for counter revolutionary activity.

Screen you posted is totally true tho. Read Brave New World

My dream is to becomme a SS officer and send all of you to rot in madagascar

We will again kill you to the last man. You know the good guys always win the war?

This is not true tho.

not blaming Capitalism. Just saying that communism is a joke and you're excuses like 'communism has never been correctly done' and 'humans are to greedy for communism' are complete bullshit.

Yeah it is :^)

No it's not.

/lefypol/ is a accumulation of idiots and this is a prime example. You have absolutely no clue of what you are talking about.

My family are old soldiers in every generation and you can not do much other than respect family members killing 100 enemy soldiers.

Stay mad

Are you american? Because in this case you should get the fuck out here immediatly with this shit. You always killed the good guys post WWII

Im finnish and both my grandparents fathers were fighting in communist revolution. Only the most strongest survive in death camps where 20 000 communist died.

agree

You'll raise my sons faggot

Enjoy the hell you put people of color through for hundreds of years. You deserve it.

U wot m8
Wtf Am I being trolled