Cuban Embargo

How each country voted on the matter of Cuba's embargo. Imagine being this butthurt.

Other urls found in this thread:

stern.de/neon/magazin/politik/reisen-mit-rassisten--unser-autor-undercover-mit-pegida-anhaengern-7278132.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Predictable. They've been butt-buddies for half a century.

Does this mean since the US voted no that it's a veto and thus nobody is allowed to trade with them?

If I were surrounded by spooked fanatics who want me dead, I'd be butt-buddies with anybody who was able and willing to protect me

Looks like the US has a lot of work to do in getting these other countries to fall in line.

Imagining a weird scene of brotherhood, as all those countries - many of whom hate one another - stand across from the US and Israel and tell them to stop bullying Cuba

Obama abstained and it did nothing, only US trade policy can make or break embargoes.

No, the US has veto power only in the Security Council, the UN has been against the embargo since the 90s.
The embargo works by making companies and countries that do business with Cuba unable to do business with the US, similar to the new anti-israli propanganda bill.

Imagine a world without USA and Israel

The Israeli state's a bloodsucking leech stuck to the American taxpayer's foot. Call it "protection" all you want, it's true.

Guess what, we'd still have capitalism.

Here's your reply. Now go plague some other thread, or board if possible.

Ah, nothing like a liberal to accurately recognize the central problem

Fuck off

I wonder if their """"sneaky"""" annexation of palestine has anything to do with being hated by everyone that doesn't want to get annexed too?

Wow, what an improvement.

I'm surprised the US or Israel hasn't paid off a handful of tiny, insignificant countries to vote with them on controversial stuff in the UNGA.
Surely there are shithole countries in dire financial straits, who's leaders have no integrity.

Looks like the US will have to make regime change to every member of the UN

That would just reflect even more poorly on them though.

But some counties actually do this. Taiwan for example buys Nauru's vote in the U.N. with aid money.

I kek'ed.

The PLC was pretty lit

Actually it is pretty kek to think about:
SK and DPRK voting together
India and Pakistan
Ukraine and Russia
Serbia and Albania
Yemen and Saudi Arabia
Basically any of the gulf states and eachother
UK and Argentina
Venezuela and most of LA at this point
Japan and SK/DPRK/China
Russia and Georgia
Iran and Saudi Arabia
Ethiopia an Eritrea
Any of the South-China-Sea states
Chile and Argentina
Somalia and Kenya/Ethiopia
Malaysia and Singapore
and more I assume.

To think, not being a prick to Cuba united them all.

Israel is a fascist, european colony, you deluded retard. The Israelis didn't wake up one day and find themselves "surrounded" by hostile arabs, they invaded their land and are occupying it by force.

Make Cuba capitalists again!

Yeah, those >1500 million muslims are basically on the brink of being conquered by

It's literally the least fascist, least authoritarian nation in the region. The only other one that comes close is Kurdistan, which is kept from existing specifically by the other islamofascists in the region, and supported by the democratic 'imperialists'.

how about no

Proofs please.

americans get the bullet too

i wouldn't go as far as there are still some leftist parties there (in fascism anything remotely lefty would be prohibited) and they also have unions afaik. however they are as right wing as it gets indeed and they have essentially apartheid installed.
more like: europe is an israeli colony. the israel lobby inside the eu is perhaps not as powerful as in the usa, but it's still very strong. israel has a lot of influence in france and germany to the point that german taxpayers finance israel's submarines and warships, which is fucking frustrating as taxpayer. we could use that money ourselves for example for education and infrastructure. not to mention that israel supports all those "euro-sceptic", "islam-critic", neo-fascist and neo-reactionary movements within the eu. israel even invites european right-wing shits to israel to partake in "self-defense" courses.

undercover report, use deepL or google translate, i can't be bothered to translate the whole thing

stern.de/neon/magazin/politik/reisen-mit-rassisten--unser-autor-undercover-mit-pegida-anhaengern-7278132.html

Also Indonesia, a country where Communism is still banned voting in favor of a Marxist-Leninist state.