Can I join you guys? I'm a beta cuck who dreams about sucking a BBC and hate my own race because I'm white and guilty...

Can I join you guys? I'm a beta cuck who dreams about sucking a BBC and hate my own race because I'm white and guilty. I also like cuckunism. I should fit right in with my cuck BBC fetish and my personality that makes people want to curb stomp me. I'm also a tranny.

Sounds like a you problem

identity politics pls go
seek mental health

No, you seem to be too much of a brainlet.

Please? I'm really good at shitting up other boards with off topic cancer and bait. I also lurk 4chan and alert raid targets about what is going on. I even ring gamestop when people are pranking them about battle toads !

user you dumb fuck, those are Holla Forumsyps false flagging. You have no idea what leftypol stands for because all the (((leftypol))) shitposters you've seen are your own fucking people shitting on your face to piss you off.

You're looking for Holla Forums, then.

Holla Forums falseflags as Holla Forums all the time to create a boogeyman. If you lurked here for any amount of time you'd realize only Holla Forums is obsessed with race and identity politics.

yes we know

I just want to talk about books and economics, fuck off Holla Forumsyp

Anything fascists claim about their enemies you can be sure they're guilty of themselves.

You know how they claim that we're covertly pushing our politics everywhere and creating falseflags? That is, in fact, what Holla Forums is doing.

Google Bookchin

I kind of hope OP is one of those people that goes out on November 4th, expecting to fight antifa and gets beat on by cops, that'd actually be a plus in my book for LEO's

Are you that upset we don't care about your stupid "it's okay to be white" thing?

but ITS OKAY TO GAS KYKES

Why are right wingers so gullible anyway?

Paranoia

Whoops, miscropped the image.

I remember hearing once that "to be evil, one must first be intelligent enough to understand that evil in regards to that which does harm upon". So, I think maybe I should treat you as one does a child in their first act of aimless, meandering rebellion, and encourage you to go back to school

"…that which that evil does harm upon" excuse my poor english

Sure, but first you have to sacrifice at least half a dozen white children to Moloch. Send a recording of it to Soros and you should receive your supersoldier serum in the mail in about a week or so.

Hello reddit.