Papa John has no more money

Wah I cant sell muh pizzas at 50% off if I have to pay my employees minimum wage.

wah Ill have to raise the price of pizza 25c to pay for obamacare.

Wah some nfl players kneeling are why the stocks are down 11%

Why are successful capitalists so whiny?

forbes.com/sites/noahkirsch/2017/11/01/papa-johns-founder-net-worth-falls-70-million-in-hours-blames-nfl-protests/#233acc437ffb

Other urls found in this thread:

deadspin.com/did-crybaby-loser-papa-john-also-lose-our-chain-pizza-r-1820051012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No more ingredients, no more pizza, Papa Johns.

Because they want more. Porky has an insatiable lust for money.

Because their miserable fucks who sold their humanity for riches

Didn't this guy get a bunch of plastic surgery in order to stop looking so miserly and old?

you're on to something. Is this the face of a man who is happy with his life?

jesus

I actually like Papa John's, but I haven't really gotten it recently because it's a bit pricier than other pizzas and the squeeze has slowly been tightening on my wallet over the years. I imagine most other people are the same.

So, ironically, his stocks are in all likelihood falling because of the impoverishment of the consumer base, which he is directly complicit in. Either he's doesn't see it because it's too inconvenient for him or because he's bought into the sham doctrine of STV bourgeois economics where value and profits are magically conjured forth from the market and you don't have to worry about the general welfare of the consumer base.

I think he's actually falling over and leaning on them for support. He looks wasted.

This is the face of a man who is drunk :^)

does a happy man get shitfaced drunk in a be sports bar/strip club surrounded by strangers?

no because thats exactly what I would do

Buy my pizza Goyim, and watch a sportsball

Papa Johns is the best non-costco food court pizza I agree. Probably the best chain pizza for the buck. They regularly have more deals than otehr chains as well. Still even when 25% off they are as expensive as some of the others are normally. His pizza becoming more expensive and people having less money is definitely part of why his business model has been slowly dying. He can blame it on kneeling millionaires all he wants, those customers will come back if he lowers his price but im sure thats absolutely unthinkable to him.

Its also hilarous that according to the article in my op that his brand actually made more money than expected last quarter, but because the forecasts are down investors are jumping ship. And this is the sustainable capitalistic model we hear all about?

the feel is 2 real
last time I had alcohol I drank every night beyond an acceptable amount, and I cant decide if I really mind it that much
it's times like these I worry about turning 21, 3 months to go til shit hits the fan I guess

Posters here keep getting younger…

Good, they certainly aren't getting any leftist experiences elsewhere.

pretty relevant

All chain pizza is shit and bad for you. Make it yourself instead.

Weird how the article kinda sucked his dick and praise him at the end there. The ol bootstaps meme.

what did you expect? It is forbes after all. Heres a article calling him the moron he is: deadspin.com/did-crybaby-loser-papa-john-also-lose-our-chain-pizza-r-1820051012

All pizza is bad for you.

That smattering of tomato sauce and vegetables doesn't make up for the fact that you're eating a bunch of cheese on a hunk of bread.

Jet's>>>>>Dominos>A slice of toasted bread with some cheese melted on it>Little Caesars>>>>>>>>eating literal shit out of a cardboard box>Pizza Hut>eating literal shit you scraped up off the ground>someone shitting straight into your mouth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Papa John's

He shits on Papa John's pizzas too much. The chain actually does make good pizza, arguably the best out of any chain. People didn't start buying those pizzas because they liked spending nearly double what other chains sell for. Papa is a delusional, egotistical reactionary shithead, but his pizzas are good. You can criticize the man without pretending that his pizzas are worse than Little Caesar's out of spite.

how will you conquest the bread if you are afraid to eat it?

And it would be pretty healthy for you if you happen to be a manual laborer who busts ass all day with crude tools.

someone has to pay the jews that run the fed.

its not capitalism that is broken, its any government with a central bank which are all run by jews.

Prove me wrong comrades.

nigga wtf is a jet? And Pizza smut is definitely not better than Papa Johns. Unless you prefer oil leaking out of the box and onto your lap.

Who are you calling comrade?

Jet's is the best delivery chain. It is mostly just midwest, though. Pizza Hut and Papa John's are both on par with eating shit, but Pizza Hut is slightly less shit.

Jet's is Pro Tier but gotta one up you.

Loving pizza but living in a small south georgia town sucks.

No porkys seem to understand this, which makes one wonder if they're really as smart as they claim to be.

Commies, sort yourselves out.

There's an empirical trend of deproletarianism happening, which is made to be seen more transparent during the height of class antagonism.

Fixed that for you.

I would be eating Papa John's more if my budget allowed. But, sure, go ahead and try to rephrase this to make it seem like some kind of rational consumer choice that has nothing to do with me having less and less free cash.

Only poltard losers eat pizza.
So much for leftypol being functional adults.

100 times this. Now I know what I'm going to make for lunch.

Learn basic economics you fucking scrub.

There is nothing wrong with pizza. I just don't understand those pizza chains. I have eaten pizza from such place once and it was disgusting. The only pizza people should eat is homemade, or made in proper restaurant.

I just make my own pizza. Mushroom and spinach is the best, and when it's homemade it tastes better because it doesn't contain a cup of sugar. I want to build an outdoor pizza oven soon too.

I suggest everyone seizes the means of pizza production.

Capitalists suddenly don't like competition and self interest (of workers) when it negatively affects them. If you can't afford to pay your workers a good wage then you should rightfully lose out to smarter companies that actually can.

Papa John is a fucking joke.

Success in America has nothing to do with capitalism.

I think this shows how much of a precarious position a lot of businesses are in.

The NFL is down 15% in viewers, that translates in to less pizza and can turn a successful company in to a failure.

And there are alot of people alive today that still work manual labor out in the hot sun all day, and probably eat chain restaurant pizza sometimes. I was one of them. Your point?

its really sumthing idinit?

I mean either its true, and thats just fucking sad because it means that these established companies really are frail and could collapse if one thing goes wrong

or its wrong which means Papa John is just venting and watching as his buisness slowly collapses from his own doing and he has no idea why.

either way its great.

breddy deeb ::DD
I just got exposed to the concept of losing your own attractiveness the more you cling to externally find attractive. its kind of driving me crazy because i always think other people can read my thoughts & can see clearly the parts where i'm broken.