It’s ok to be white

It’s ok to be White

how did this little gambit work out for Holla Forums?

It's not ok to be a Holla Forumstard

This is so pathetic.

It's ok to be Communist

Our antifa supersoldiers are coming for you wh*tey

I'm curious about this too, did anything actually happen? I presume most of the poltards were too lazy to actually go outside

Amen brother

MADE BY NAZBOL GANG

Seems like most of you faggots are psychopaths op.

Not only that but you also fail at everything you guys do.

gr8 thread, OP

Is this why Holla Forums is so intimate with their knowledge on the jewish mindset? Half of them are jews.

limited exposure with most sources reporting it was coordinated by trolls on the internet.

Contained to social media bubbles and a few newspaper articles. So naturally a flawless victory for the brain geniuses over at nu/pol/

Why do they still think that 4chan is some secret club that only they can access? There were anons here on leftypol collecting screenshots just to taunt them (and maybe forward to the media to screw with their narrative I think) days before this leaflet shit was planned to happen

Idpol sage

it's never okay to be white.

Imagine being this much of an assblasted kike

Anyone who makes a point of identifying as white is almost certainly a racist piece of shit.

Damn son.
It's okay to get dubs.

A quick Google search turns up all of five pages of results for the full phrase in quotation marks. Most of the links are from 4chan, other meme sites or right leaning to far-right media. Many of the non-MAGA sites explicitly mention 4chan in the article

This bombed hard, like everyone said it would. All it did was direct more normies to post on 4chan

Uphold Zeonist-Posadism

It's okay to be Anglo, so long as you are dead.

Threadly reminder you are only white if your DNA contains majority R1B.