Nov 4th is a spook?

Conservative here, asking in good faith, please don't ban me. Keep the topic on topic and relevant. Lets have a nice civil conversation.

So, have we scheduled the civil war for the 4th? Holla Forums is getting all sorts of racebaiting bullshit about ITS GOING DOWN!!!!111!!. My conservative trans friend, who has her ear to the ground in certain circles, certainly doesn't think it's going to go down.

Coming here, I noticed that you guys have the exact same shill type threads. Now I'm really fucking intrigued.

So, lets have a conversation about:

1. Are you aware of any groups that actually believe it's going to go down the 4th? On the conservative end, most people I know are looking forward to a day of sitting on their porch with a rifle and drinking some beers and hoping there's a happening. Basically what they do every time there's a tornado.

The more interesting conversation is, since the consensus here is that it's NOT a scheduled civil war, who the fuck is shilling this shit? I notice it's way heavier on the conservative side of things, so to MY paranoia, it's an attempt to get the right to go out and do something insane.

What's your take on this Holla Forums?

Olive branch of peace extended to you guys, because I'm super interested in the conversation of who exactly could be shilling for a civil war and who would gain from being such a spook.

Olive branch of peace extended.

Other urls found in this thread:

latest.com/2017/07/armed-trump-supporter-accidentally-shoots-self-at-counter-protest-of-rally-that-didnt-exist/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/54/5462012_otpor-.html
businessinsider.com/how-george-soros-shorted-the-pound-etching-his-name-into-financial-history-forever-2010-6
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/antifa-leader-november-4th-millions-antifa-supersoldiers-will-behead-white-parents/
twitter.com/ve_unblockedt/status/922808755309502464
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_IhJwCpSg
revcom.us/
revcom.us/a/501/rcp-statement-why-we-have-taken-up-fight-to-build-refuse-fascism-en.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/01/far-right-conspiracy-theory-us-civil-war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Avakian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Communist_Party,_USA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refuse_Fascism
transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1405/25/fzgps.01.html
dailysignal.com/2017/01/12/trump-protesters-vow-to-shut-down-inauguration-related-celebrations/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2913625/Billionaire-George-Soros-spent-33MILLION-bankrolling-Ferguson-demonstrators-create-echo-chamber-drive-national-protests.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/20/george-soros-democracy-alliance-anti-trump-activists-meeting/99417808/
scribd.com/document/360602355/Donors-of-Anti-Trump-Resistance-Group-Revealed-Center-for-Community-Change-2015
dailycaller.com/2017/02/03/look-who-funds-the-group-behind-the-call-to-arms-at-milos-berkeley-event/
youtube.com/watch?v=SUdosc33eSE&t=9s
archive.is/k2XnU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otpor!#Tactics.5B26.5D
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147534530
archive.is/Btz7I
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1708470
canvasopedia.org/)
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/17/1713359_re-insight-venezuela-canvas-analysis-.html
politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235
gofundme.com/centralpaantifa
itsgoingdown.org/george-soros-globalism-far-right-explains-revolt/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/stop-trumppence-before-they-start-a-new-movement_us_585b50f2e4b014e7c72eda39?
youtube.com/watch?v=SK0DccjF5aI
revcom.us/a/503/andy-zee-presentation-at-refuse-fascism-august-5-en.html
revcom.us/a/474/flash-jan18-a-letter-from-the-initiators-of-refuse-fascism-en.html
memebuster.net/duterte-warned-george-soros/
motherjones.com/politics/2012/05/congress-propaganda/
scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1203&context=nulr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)
njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa
njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa?rq=antifa
newsweek.com/are-antifa-terrorists-658396
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_property
njhomelandsecurity.gov/frequently-asked-questions/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-syndicalism
twitter.com/LuciaGrillo/status/925894088637014017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally what goes through the heads of these people, Holla Forums?

That's not on topic friend.

For her, she loves guns because it's kept her from getting bashed in the past, and prefers the government to be small enough that she can do whatever she wants.

She's also a great member of pink pistols, she's even an instructor.

Polite sage for off topic.

It's gonna happen m8.

I mean, there are literally 12 hilariously bad shill threads on Holla Forums currently.

I'm just trying to figure out who the fuck is shilling this, because they obviously will gain pitting the country against itself. They must be taken down. INB4 it's the deep state and the CIA.

They're all flagged as commie, but they don't have the same diction as you guys. It strikes me as the soros funded resist movement and shit.

wow right wingers make up dumb shit all of their gullible friends will believe. never seen that happen before. why do you think the only people talking about nov 4th is pol?

No. Antifa supersoldiers are coming for dat toothbrush whitey.

It's a classic case of the alt-right and Holla Forums types falling for their own false flag. As far as I know, the Nov. 4th bullshit was spread by conservatives for the sake of fear mongering and continuing efforts to create an Antifa boogeyman. Notice a lot of them trying to push the "Antifa training with ISIS" angle a lot, which is laughable how ridiculous it is. They prey off peoples' ignorance to create this enemy that doesn't even really exist as an organized group.

For what it's worth, the only people I've seen pushing this are right wings.

*wingers

Achtung Juden!

Real talk, it's blown way the fuck out of proportion. Yes, there will probably be huge crowds in all the major cities but there are no organized revolutionaries. There are a hundred and one different groups calling for revolution, but at the end of the day they're mostly full of liberals who havusing revolutionary languagee never touched a gun in their lives and say it to be a LARPer.

ID politics ultimate form.
Fuck off.

This. Example: latest.com/2017/07/armed-trump-supporter-accidentally-shoots-self-at-counter-protest-of-rally-that-didnt-exist/

Right-wingers are so dumb that they gaslight themselves so hard that they end up shooting themselves in the legs. Fucking hilarious.

Holla Forums has been pushing this meme for a while. They're retarded. If they sperg out, the police, and even other conservative groups are going to fuck them up. We really don't need to do much other than defend ourselves personally. No need to start a war. Either way, I look more like a right wing faggot normalfag than an ardent communist, especially since I am not a starving college kid like most people here. Relax, and stay safe, and don't get caught up in trouble. In all likelyhood it's LEAs trying to get idiots caught up in a trap. The happening will happen, but not yet. You have to be patient and read the signs.

I'm literally greasing the tracks of my t-34 rn. Roving bands of commie degenerates will sweep across this country like a swarm of locusts and every reactionary is in the crosshairs.

Lol, I'm not even white. Unless cubans are white now.

You idiots do realize it wasn't started by pol, right? Like, we're convinced it's part of Soro's purple revolution dealio, that per wikileaks on podestas emails, started in like 2011, right?

Doubly so with the prevelance of purple in the whole charlottesville thing and the dems this year.

Not ridiculous at all either, the IRA trained with similar groups.

Hence the confusion, because we've had 10+ shill threads constantly talking about how it's going to be a purge, by people using commie and anarchism flags, but they neither use your diction or thought patterns.

You my friend need to look up the history of color revolutions that are linked to soros. 18 million buys quite a revolution.

ANTIFA CEO and a few other Tumblrs are pushing the meme, but it is obviously trolling. Well, obviously to a non-idiot.

Thank you for a real answer. This is what I'm confused about, till about a week ago and the aforementioned shill threads, /pols/ reaction was literally "gonna sit on my porch with a cooler of beer and muh rifles and if people come at me gonna have some fun".

I have been monitoring a few other of your channels, and notice it's the same for you guys as well. Hence my confusion at certain people trying to rile up the right.

Are you guys having tons of shills like this as well? Or is it just us?

(Note, even on OTHER conservative / militia websites, this is literally their reaction as well).

That's more or less what I figured.

Off topic, doesn't bring anything to the conversation, and it's the wrong country pendejo. Caio.

This.

MANY TOOTHBRUSHES SHALL BE COLLECTIVIZED ON NOV 4TH
you fuckin
M A Y O S K I N S

You are gaslighting yourself.

This is going to be like that time "ANTIFA" was tearing down a confederate graveyard and III%ers and League of the South wanks showed-up: and it turns out nothing was happening. The only injury luckily was that someone guy shot himself in the leg.

^Basically that.

What could happen is some random (probs black) guy gets shot by a right-wing militia nutjob because he thinks he is starting some shit.

In my opinion, they're trying to get their own people on the streets by talking about this big antifa boogeyman and hoping leftists get triggered by their possible presence and actually go out, so they can start some real shit. The signals are just much stronger from the right than the left about this November 4th thing, I think they're trying to provoke the left to come out.

Oh? Can you explain why?

Because on our end:
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/54/5462012_otpor-.html

Coupled with George Soros having a finger in every other color revolution around, has us concerned. Still have no clue what the fuck the importance of moveon.org besides Obama.

I did lol, but communist toothbrushes gave my dad pennicitus (sorry english isn't first language) and he died from it when I was young.

Still made me crack up though.

Gusano detected

We're getting more Holla Forums shitposting, as if some retards think shitposting on an imageboard is going to make us go out and kill people. This is not the way forward, and we understand that. Unfortunately, Holla Forums seems to have a disproportionate ammount of conspiracy theorists willing to act, so I would stay away from public places anyway. I plan to go practice my long-range marksmanship and just not care about the world. When I get back, things will be the same and nothing will have happened because Holla Forums is always fucking wrong. This is because only the crazies seem to be foolhardy enough to make predictions, and being insane, their theories also make no sense.

See the problem is, both sides, both us and you guys are purposefully throwing out false meetings and stuff, this is going to happen. Shits fascinating to me to see both your and our information war going down. So naturally, sometimes ops happen on bad intelligence.

Cest la vie, fog of war and whatnot.

Tell her to be an anarcho syndicalist then

literally nothing is going to happen. where are you getting any of this from anyway, besides a document with a list of revolutions not pertaining to the subject at all.

My thoughts on the matter is two fold. They format their thoughts different than most of Holla Forums and most of you guys as well. The diction they choose is different from both you guys and us. It's not even the same diction as that chinese guy that was spamming Big Black Cock threads for months on Holla Forums.

I hang around a ton of super far left websites as a drinking game. The diction used in this bullshit is … off and new. So I'm curious to see who's trying to rile up and mobilize right leaning people, but they're just antagonizing Holla Forums instead of groups that would actually mobilize.

As conspiracy as this sounds, I think if we get to the bottom of this, we'd have a common enemy.

Imagine being this spooked

your enemy will never be the bourgeoise so that will never happen.

Off topic and doesn't add anything to the conversation.

Are you unironically not aware of George Soros and his past history in both destroying the UK for a while and his current history in creating color revolutions in countries for personal profit? I would love to build upon that, but this thread isn't the place.

Exactly what I mean by each group having their own diction to tell in / out groups. You're going to have to clarify what the fuck an anarcho syndicalist actually is, what they stand for and believe in, before I can give you an answer if she'd roll with it or not.

I didn't reply to you, did I?

But …. those aren't the enemy, and they are not the types that push feminism.

sage for off topic discussion

im aware of the bourgie. now link it to your made up ANTIFA revolution.

they are the enemy, and that is while will never agree on this. and lol

Sorry but how does Black Wednesday have to do with a hoax created by right-wing nutjobs out of their own pure paranoia?

Oh fuck me, we don't have ID's here. You're the user asking about george soros color revolutions, right? I'm going to step out for a smoke and will respond.

No, I think the issue is we're going to disagree on the definition of middle class. I would argue that the enemy is only the most privileged females that push feminism.

Anyone from here going to protest but aren't paid to do so or just going there to break shit for the sake of getting back at your parents for not getting you the iphone x?

What about this emp attack drill going on at the same time, think it's a roundup kansas city shuffle?

You're going to have to define what black wednesday is.

BRB smoke

why do you think this is caused by a singular entity directing hundreds, if not thousands of people to false flag on dozens of forums and social media 24/7? Because that is what would literally be required to force an entire topic without massive buy-in from unsuspecting libs and cons

This is about as insane as 9/11 truther conspiracies. Here's a thought: this is the product of echo chambers eating their own bullshit and shitposters egging them on for kicks. Hey, I do it myself. I have a couple of alt-right sockpuppet twitter accounts I use to get people riled up for my own amusement. I do it because it's fun, I stopped being alt-right months ago, and I'm fucking bored.

That's it.

no im asking you to link the color revolutions to your little antifa revolution.d

It could be likely that a liberal third party could benefit from violence from the radical left and right, using it as a talking point to push "middle ground" "common sense" blah blah shit like that or even go as far as criminalizing and persecuting certain individuals or groups. As for a common enemy, I don't think so, seeing as the only enemy of the left is liberal capitalist establishment, feminism is completely irrelevant to our struggle and that's the difference between the left and right these days, is that the right is focused on identity politics (race, sex, etc.) rather than changing the political and economic structure they live under.

ahahahahahhaahah

its not middle class, lower class, upper class whatever. its the proletariat and the bourgeoisie. and lads, don't forget to go get laid or you end up sounding like this guy.

It's protests, not a civil war or a means to start one.
If any violence occurs it's going to be because some Info-tard brought guns because they've been convinced by Alex Jones that it's a legit armed uprising.
I highly doubt any of the protests will even get to the point of the 1999 WTO Seattle protests, just for comparison.

oh no, feminism. truly the downfall of western civ

you know what, I almost hope people actually take this psyop so seriously something actually does happen, it'd be hilarious

Seeing how dumb and sheepish right-wingers are, it will most certainly happen

Black Wednesday is when Soros crashed the pound for profit: brah it is the exact thing you referenced in your last post.

also smug usagi is best usagi

That is a three pronged answer to be honest, and takes a few different assumptions.

1. We know that there are many different groups that are trying to consensus crack internet communities online. This dates back to the great success that Obama had mobilizing the internet to gain support.

Even the USMIL used this is one of the revolutions in … I forgot the country, in the middle east. The Twitter revolution, the cia was directly involved with the company, to ensure the free flow of information.

2. We both are aware of the existence of groups like Correct The Record and Share Blue who only exist to shape a narrative online and to enforce it.

3. George Soros has poured millions of dollars into groups such as the open borders group, FEMEN, and others as well.

It's hardly a stretch.

—————————————-

Exactly what I'm talking about friendo. But they neither talk like you guys, nor talk like us. So that's interesting.

Uh, I'm unsure how I can distill a ton of work down, but I'm going to have to first get a feel on what your knowledge base is on the subject. Do you know what the color revolutions were?

You are probably correct in this assumption, but we've been getting some shilling for it too and so have other leftist circles, I think a few non-false-flag Antifa groups actually fell for it and plan on protesting or something, whatever the hell.

Someone who benefits from political tensions, probably right-wing journalist(s) if I had to guess.

If you don't have evidence linking Soros directly to antifa then just admit it

That's literally what you're doing though. You have no hard evidence connecting anything you're freaking out about to Soros.

Stop trying to send us on a dumb goose chase. Unpolite sage

It's a spook, don't worry. 95% of the American protesting-activist left are de-facto bourgeois allies financed by the Ford, Rockefeller, Tides, Carnegie, Soros, etc. foundations and pose no real threat to anyone. They'll go out, show how virtuous they are, look embarrassing, and go home.

I thank you for your honest answer.

Here's the thing, on the right side, our favorite go to evil guy is George Soros, simply because he currently is the most prominent player and funder.

That's why I was trying to get a handle from you guys. It doesn't pattern match anything interesting.

————–

Here's the thing comrade,

There's no one to step up to that plate, unless they're more establishment fucks. Like, no one would win if we turn to a civil war, because that's not how that's going to work.

I disagree to a point, because we both are bitching about the same things, but we only differ in the cause and solution, but the baseline issues we both are mad about are the same.

As I stated in my earlier text, this will show my bias, but this is literally the same shit George Soros used to crash the british pound and make a billion dollars.

businessinsider.com/how-george-soros-shorted-the-pound-etching-his-name-into-financial-history-forever-2010-6

So, to ME I think it's something similar.

——————-

I completely disagree, I believe feminism is communism in panties.

————————–

But user, I have a boyfriend!

laughing_proles.jpg

I shilled it here once because i was bored and wanted to bully the small number of altrighters in my city. And see them get triggered.

No, I'm trying to get a handle on what you're aware of before I go full retard and source everything for you. Can you just please answer my question so I can know what assumptions I can work with instead of having to start an explain it like I'm five post?

Just answer the question so I can figure out where I need to start at. If I assume you know about the color revolutions and start talking about the intricities of the orange revolution, but you don't actually know, it doesn't do either of us any good.

And I'm implying that you're stalling because you don't have any hard info

shit or get off the pot

The mars drill and whatever the amature radio guys call themselves used to be an annual drill, before Obama came to office.

Then it was cancelled.

But, with the heating up of NK and whatnot, it's interesting that this is the fucking largest drill ever …. in a while.

BUT, it makes us right wing people full of concern that the last several terrorist attacks happened on "drills" for the same thing. We think that the federal government that has a hint that something is going to go down calls it a drill to not panic the people and not have to be like "we fucked up and the terrorists won". Coupled with the shilling for NOV 4, deep concern happens.

T. Ham Radio Fag.

This is some spooky shit right there.

I know what you're implying, but until you're willing to lay out what you know about the history of color revolutions, I don't know where to even begin.

No shit. You should have known that going in.
Next you're going to tell me the white feather movement wasn't orchestrated by the government.

You DO know that women, as a group, are not net taxpayers, right? That's textbook redistribution of wealth.

be back, prepping dinner for the boyfriend.

the terrorists have already won. America is a declining, bloated corporate-military oligarchy and its citizens are wasting their time chasing phantasms like the on you are

look no one in this board likes soros. he's neoliberal idpol shit and we have zero intention of treating him seriously. we're not treating you seriously because doing so would waste our time on dumb fucking conspiracy shit

do
you
have
info
directly
linking
soros
to
antifa
or
not

wew

Try not to get beheaded by antifa, white people!
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/antifa-leader-november-4th-millions-antifa-supersoldiers-will-behead-white-parents/

Faulty logic. The onus to provide evidence for the existence of a supposed ``color revolution´´ is on you, redditfriend.

Yes OP, we are getting ready as we speak. My antifa conrads have been hoarding guns for a while now.

i've been hoarding cummies for days
on nov. 4 i'm gonna shoot ropes all over unsuspecting patriots

ad was still in the jew york times regardless of watermark

also RefuseFascism is funed by Soros

proof?

Here's the best rundown of the situation I know OP:
twitter.com/ve_unblockedt/status/922808755309502464

tl;dr a pseudo-cultist grouplet headed by Bob Avakian called Revolutionary Communist Party (RevCom) is full of LARPers that want to LARP as 1917. Their numbers are small and their praxis non-existent so it's literally a non-event.

I have no idea if Holla Forums will do really dumb shit or if liberals will take the bait but anyway, burgers embarrassing themseves is always entertaining.

lmao

what the flying FUCK

it's nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_IhJwCpSg

are you fucking kidding me m8?

Oh no, I'm fucking shaking in my boots now. Obviously Soros is controlling everything I've seen the light

I googled it and it gives two different addresses

It's all over their website too
revcom.us/

I'm subscribed to the NYT and I recall no such ads, check your sources

seriously the Kochs and Mercers routinely give away more than this to ALEC and the Heritage Foundation and this is what you're freaking out about?

Paying a bunch of student pseudocommunist LARPers is cheaper than lobbying for new laws, dude.

fucking god

According to the internets Hillary Clinton was on the board of the NWF from 1982 to 1988, so you know it's a good, honest organization.

And it's about as effective in the west.

WAIT, THIS WAS DONE BY THE AVAKIAN LOT ALL ALONG?

Just admit that most left wing organizations are funded by billionaires and porky

in case that flew over your head, what I'm saying is that if Soros was actually muh ebil globalist illumanti puppetmaster he would't be throwing money at ineffective centrist non-profits that were the incubators for Hillary's 2016 campaign team

nah

Define left wing.

This isn't what we mean when we say they will sell us the rope we use to hang them by you know…

leftypol, please do not take and redistribute my cat, I like her a lot and would like to keep her

SAD

You can keep your cat and all your personal property, but we're getting that fucking toothbrush even if it costs us our lives whitey.

Fucking hell this story was good, but I didn't realise it was teh goddamn RCP that started it. This is going to fucking hilarious.

I can't wait for Chairman Avakian!

Uphold Marxism-Leninism-Maoism-Avakianism!

revcom.us/a/501/rcp-statement-why-we-have-taken-up-fight-to-build-refuse-fascism-en.html

It's all here, dated on the 24th of July. Holy shit this is top tier.

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/01/far-right-conspiracy-theory-us-civil-war

How uniformed in world politics are you? This is why I was asking what your base of knowledge is. The fact that you're unaware of any of these color revolutions solidifies my point.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution

Thank you user, this is why I came to your guys.

This would explain why the shills on Holla Forums don't carry our language or your language.

That's why I was rather confused, it was a new form of retardation I've never run across, and lacked actual belief from both the far right and you guys.

Thanks for actually answering my question.

You're literally retarded. Do you not know what a shell company is? Do you not know the actual history behind Soros doing this exact same fucking thing with the UK?

They really really like numbers like that.

Blame moloch.

at last i truly see

oh wow, so all of t_d maga chuds got hoodwinked by Avakin of all people?

the absolute STATE

Sense when were guns a right-wing thing.

Conservative OP here, what the actual fuck.

That's a group linked to femen and both groups were funded by soros. We laughed when FEMEN went to ISRAEL and SOROS stopped funding them, because everything that communist jew tries to fund in the states, the moment it moves to israel he freaks out.

This is why I wanted to come here, I would love to have a /conspiracy/ conversation with some of you sane guys. Holla Forums is aware of shit you're not aware of and you guys are most definitely aware of shit that isn't even on our radar.

The guy who got rich off of decommunizing Hungary? The head of the freaking *open society foundation*?

This is the best timeline.

lmao you literally think a maoist cult front group is a soros front group

look at this guy and laugh

if you are descending into chaos you might as well have fun doing it

Exactly.
He was all about 'opening up markets' in post-Soviet states.

November 4th was started by a socialist organization’s (Revolutionary Communist Party USA) leader who’s a guy named Bob Avakain. Who co-founded the group leading the March (Refuse Fascism). However the group Refuse Fascism publicly stated that they want this to be like the Woman’s March and not get violent. So what this means is that outside of a few smashies there will be no violence and the Marches will end up having ZERO effect on Buegerstani politics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Avakian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Communist_Party,_USA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refuse_Fascism

Here's the thing I doubt you're going to actually read anything but I'll give it my best shot. I presume you're color revolutionary user (because no IDs).

George soros on his organization being instrumental in ukraine. (ctrl + f | similar)
transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1405/25/fzgps.01.html

What about Disrupt J20?
dailysignal.com/2017/01/12/trump-protesters-vow-to-shut-down-inauguration-related-celebrations/

“George Soros is a major funder of Alliance for Global Justice, a radical left-wing group that collected donations on behalf of the Occupy Wall Street movement,” Vadum told The Daily Signal, adding:

Alliance for Global Justice is now functioning as a fiscal sponsor for a group called Refuse Fascism that is heavily involved in the Disrupt J20 effort. A fiscal sponsor accepts donations on behalf of unincorporated or small groups and charges a modest administrative fee so that donors can deduct the donations from their taxes.

——————–

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2913625/Billionaire-George-Soros-spent-33MILLION-bankrolling-Ferguson-demonstrators-create-echo-chamber-drive-national-protests.html

Or this?
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/20/george-soros-democracy-alliance-anti-trump-activists-meeting/99417808/

Or this?
scribd.com/document/360602355/Donors-of-Anti-Trump-Resistance-Group-Revealed-Center-for-Community-Change-2015

Or this?
dailycaller.com/2017/02/03/look-who-funds-the-group-behind-the-call-to-arms-at-milos-berkeley-event/

REMINDER CLICK THROUGH TO THE SOURCES

This is all just playing Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

No, he got rich off confiscating property from jews during the NAZI regime, and has stated it was the best time of his life.

youtube.com/watch?v=SUdosc33eSE&t=9s

Watch that interview.

Real talk, do you not know what a front company is?

ALSO:
In Serbia, Soros & the US government funneled millions to a Serb protest ground known as “Otpor!” to stop Serb President, Slobodan Milosevic, from winning the 2000 elections. US political scientist Dov Levin recently said that US money swayed the results, causing Milosevic to lose. The LA Times also gave credit to Soros.

archive.is/k2XnU

Otpor! used tactics that are very similar to the ones used by Occupy Wall Street and the DNC against Donald Trump. This is very concerning that revolutionary tactics are being imported into the US. Soros will probably try to use them more often now that Trump will make it to the inauguration. Once you recognize the tactics in one setting, you can spot them anywhere:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otpor!#Tactics.5B26.5D

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147534530

Let's watch some fireworks lads.

After 2000, some of Otpor!’s founders (Srda Popovic and Slobodan Dinovic) transformed the group into CANVAS (Centre for Applied Nonviolent Action and Strategies). It claims to train people how to protest against repressive governments; however, what they really do is export revolutions around the world. As Wikipedia notes, they have been successfully involved in revolutions in Georgia (2003), Ukraine (2004), Lebanon (2005), The Maldives (2008), Egypt (2011), Syria (2011) and Ukraine again(2014). In many of these revolutions, their symbol (a clenched fist) is used:

archive.is/Btz7I

Is this a spinoff of the onion or something? I'm legitimately asking.

I guarantee Jihadists have more in common with you than Soros has now, or ever had to do with communism, my burger friend.

You will find this country list even more interesting when you realize that Soros & CANVAS work together. During the Georgian Rose Revolution, Soros’ Open Society Foundations paid Mikheil Saakashvili to travel to Serbia to learn tactics from CANVAS. Soros also has his fingers in Syria and Ukraine as does the US. Others here have warned about the White Helmets and the leaked Ukrainian conversation at the State Department proves that the US was coordinating with the Ukrainian opposition in 2014.

Now here is the smoking gun: Wikileaks released emails from Stratfor a few years ago. It reveals that CANVAS is heavily funded by the US and does their bidding. Rather than taking a passive role in revolutions as CANVAS claims, they admitted by email that they actively did intelligence work for the Venezuelan opposition.

search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1708470

Why would he need a front company at all? He could just give money directly to antifa or revcoms if he wanted to. None of your theory makes sense.

The email from one Stratfor employee to another speaks for itself:

From: Marko Papic [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 5:15 PM To: Fred Burton Subject: Re: INSIGHT - VENEZUELA: CANVAS analysis CANVAS is basically the same as OTPOR.

OTPOR (means resistance) were a group of students from Belgrade who took down Milosevic. They were tangentially connected to U.S funding sources like NED, Freedom House and the Albert Einstein Institute and, through them, the U.S. Agency for International Development and the U.S. Department of State. BUT, the US funding sources more lached on to them after realizing their potency than other way around.

After they toppled Milosevic, the kids who ran OTPOR grew up, got suits and designed CANVAS - Center for Applied Non-Violent Action and Strategies… or in other words a "export-a-revolution" group that sowed the seeds for a NUMBER of color revolutions. (they even have a website: canvasopedia.org/) They are still hooked into U.S. funding and basically go around the world trying to topple dictators and autocratic governments (ones that U.S. does not like ;)

I hooked into them in late 2007 and they have been feeding us intel on Venezuela, Georgia, Serbia, etc. Meredith expressed interest and so I arranged a meeting between CANVAS main guy (Srdjan Popovic) and George/Meredith in Denver around spring 2008. The meeting went well, George invited them to come talk to the analysts on how they run revolutions. They have accepted and I am gaming out when to bring them over here to Austin.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/17/1713359_re-insight-venezuela-canvas-analysis-.html

This reveals 3 main things:

1) CANVAS is trying to start or coopt revolutions for their own goals.

2) They are heavily funded by the US government and George Soros, which means they do their bidding.

3) Soros is starting to import these revolutionary tactics into the US. Originally it was to prevent Trump from winning. Now it’s to topple him. It's vital to understand where this is coming from to know how to defeat it.

You can't honestly believe that, right?
R-right?

What possible reason would Soros have to hide where he gives his money? Donating to radical groups is in no way illegal. If he wanted to he would just support them directly.

You can't actually be this retarded, right?

It can be extremely illegal, depending on what those groups are quantified as. Don't forget that several countries have bounties on Soros's head.

The fuck do you mean "if he wanted to"? HE CURRENTLY IS FUNDING THEM

Someone else give me some faith in my opponents not being literal window lickers.

Not directly as previously stated. Do you lack reading comprehension?

hmm

HMMMMM

Thanks for proving why shell corporations work.

Thanks for clicking through to what THOSE people used as sources. They linked it.
Sad!

It can be extremely illegal, depending on what those groups are quantified as
Giving money to terrorist groups is illegal, donating to antifa orgs., or Communist groups is not.

All that he funds are middle of the road liberal groups. He's a lifelong anti-Communist ffs.

Come back user, I need intelligent conversation again. Please!

How uniformed are you guys? You *do* know that antifa is currently classified as a domestic terrorist organization in several states, right? I'm currently working with my state legislators to get them declared a terrorist group in my state.

Thanks for proving why shell corporations work.

If Trump founded a group called "Keep America Great Again" and that group then founded the KKK with $500,000 would you say the same things? Would you blow it off?

Why isn't the front donating directly to illegal groups in any trouble if it's illegal?

Not any of them, but why do you sound so much like a milquetoast burgercon? Are you one?

I miss flags.

Lmao what even is America

Socialists and conservatives unite xddd. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm not an opportunist. I don't care if 10000 mean may mays get made about skinny antifas at some "civil war"

Is this a joke? A conservative cuban and his trans friend unite with Holla Forums?

Do you even know what class collaboration is? I would sooner kill a revolution with my own hands.

Genuinely made me chuckle out loud.
Patently untrue
Since when do Conservatives oppose Capitalism? What are you smoking you window pushing fucker. I'm convinced this guy is trying to push some end goal here, but I'm not really sure.
How did I miss this?! Absolutely retarded.
I'll give you a hint. Bob Avakian is a close anagram to an important player. Take my blog post now.

All of this conspirin' is getting out of hand, but I feel like it should be noted itt that Soros gets the bullet too for being a porky piece of shit. What he did during the Asian financial crisis alone ruined millions of lives.

Good catch.

ok, i dont think you understand how rich people work. they have lots of money, so they begin to own lots of things, companies, organizations to make more money. In this case, george soros funds lots of companies which fund other companies which fund other companies which thrn support these movements. this doesnt mean soros is out to destroy humanity and western civilization, it means they want to expand their wealth.

are right wingers just now realizing why this is bad?

So you're saying that if Soros was funding an illegal group he would be imprisoned? And you're also saying there isn't enough proof for feds to convict Soros of anything? And you're also saying that you somehow have proof that the feds don't have of Soros' connection? I'm just trying to sort all this nonsense out…

No they aren't. The Department of Homeland Security have described some of their actions (but not the groups themselves) as "domestic-terrorism" but you can still donate to antifa orgs.
politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235
Also, these are just leaked internal memos, not legal designations.
Again there is no need for a shell if the donations are legal. Hell, some antifa groups even have gofundme pages.
gofundme.com/centralpaantifa

Soros just doesn't fund radical groups, he funds liberals.

itsgoingdown.org/george-soros-globalism-far-right-explains-revolt/

I'm tired user I need by beauty sleeps. Have some more sources on RevCom from an earlier thread

huffingtonpost.com/entry/stop-trumppence-before-they-start-a-new-movement_us_585b50f2e4b014e7c72eda39?

youtube.com/watch?v=SK0DccjF5aI

revcom.us/a/503/andy-zee-presentation-at-refuse-fascism-august-5-en.html
revcom.us/a/474/flash-jan18-a-letter-from-the-initiators-of-refuse-fascism-en.html

This isn't really the damning evidence that you think it is. Historically the vague antifascist sentiment attracts liberals like Soros along with communists and anarchists. That's one of the reasons certain theorists oppose "antifascism" as a formal praxis as opposed to being opposed to both fascists and liberals simply because we're anticapitalist. Soros is funding these groups because he's opposed to Trump. Full stop. He's not trying to start a Avakian guerilla movement in the Appalachias.

You're talking to someone who thinks communism= feminism - panties
I suspect that distinction will fly way over his head.

Because the rule of law no longer matters in this country. Look at Hillary Clinton for the best example of this.

Attacking the messenger not the message. Should have read the first post, fam.

You're going to make me ask aren't you, what's the first?

If the rule of law no longer matters why does Soros need to donate to fronts instead of directly?

LOL literal fake news.
memebuster.net/duterte-warned-george-soros/

Heh

This is why I hate you people, so eagerly happy to erase people's identities that don't agree with you.

Because I've made it rather clear that I'm a gay cuban immigrant, who happens to be conservative.

Exactly what I mean.

Fuck it I guess I'm done with you specifically.

I'm fairly certain I'd qualify as what you'd consider to be "rich" and a "porky". So, yes, I understand exactly how this works. I've got ~100 employees and ~3 mil gross, 200,000 net at the end of the year.

No, most of us realize that we're not the only country doing such things, and to pretend that it's only the US interfering in other countries is laughable. Most of us just want to make using government propoganda on US citizens illegal again. Obama made it legal, and it really chaps our ass.

oh boy, real shocker here. Castro was too kind.

Yeah it's no wonder you're so afraid of everything that moves. We're coming bucko.

The Great Polish Shield

lel

This is exactly why I hate you commies. You're citing me completely out of context and putting words in my mouth to feel superior.

I stated:

You cite me as:

You purposefully and disingenuously left off the pertinent part that frames it as a state decision, not a federal. I never claimed it was a federal decision, but you surely put it in my mouth.

If you can't even discuss in good faith, I guess we're done here.

NOOOOOo ;__;

Thank you for the leads, we'll have to figure out who are funding these people. I'll run it by pol later, boyfriend got home and I'm about to be busy.

Thank you very much for the leads, and for some reason Carl Dix sounds extremely …. familiar for some reason.

Thank you for the interesting perspective.

Also, he funded these groups BEFORE trump as well. Are we ignoring his previous color revolutions? You know that after the election he lost over 1 Billion in bad stock bets, in the first 5 weeks, right?

He's citing a BuzzFeed story!
motherjones.com/politics/2012/05/congress-propaganda/

Using propaganda against it's own citizens is an American tradition that's been around since at least Reagan.

Not attacking anything, just asking. I've read the whole thread. But with the things you post, the idioms you use and all that, you strike me as Fox New's primary demographic more and more each post. Do you live in Miami?

For the record I think you might be onto something with Soros, it would be on his best interest to propagate that nonsense to sway leftism more and more his way until it was just absorbed into liberalism. Maybe out of pure hatred of the man.

You sound like a sjw enumerating all of that like it's a medal of some kind. Idpol is garbage. The postmodern identities even less.

Can I get a source on that, or some way to find this information?

Are you seriously using memebuster as a source?

I didn't erase any identities?? She's still trans and a conservative, and you are still gay and conservative? I'm just saying that you are both retarded, but she is extra retarded. I feel bad for upsetting you, so I'll give you an extra piece of the puzzle.
The anagram is related to Soros
I noticed you started to reddit space when you talked about identities, and you ignored the more important parts of my post accusing you of shilling.

Tell what exactly is inaccurate in the link.

I thought your bf was getting ready to sodomize you after a long day of work, why are you still posting

You're right, friend. Padrino castro was simply too kind. I regret not shooting more commies. Ah well. To be young again.

This is what makes me laugh. Bring it, I'm sure I'd win, but if you win, there goes the lives of my employees that get paid over market. And that doesn't include the backend costs of health insurance that I've personally been absorbing so their rates don't go up. Age wises you up, I've lived long, I don't care, but enjoy friendo.

Say what now? I've never read buzzfeed before?

Chilli has another hour to cook, my anus is safe for now. I get to drink and "cook". Just don't tell mi puta that I just get to get drunk and stir it every hour. He can't even pan fry eggs. Ah, hispanic gender standards.

See

Then see

Also for future reference, you're responsible for what you cite. Telling people to look at sources inside your citation instead of citing primary sources is fucking retarded.

BuzzFeed broke the "Obama legalizes propaganda to Americans" story. As motherjones.com points out, this angle is hyperbole.

You still profit from work you didn't do. There is no situation where they benefit from you leeching off them, parasite.

I'm going to assume you're not american, because no american can be that uneducated on how the laws in their country work.

Basically, the way the rule of law works, anything the federal government doesn't make illegal, is assumed legal. The states can impose further restrictions, but constitutionally can't make something the federal government says is illegal, legal. Obviously, we now live in bizarro world and that no longer applies. See sanctuary cities and states legalizing medicinal weed.

While I am all in favor of states being able to legalize weed (because the FDA has a long history of shady bullshit) I am not in favor of them undermining one of the few constitutional powers of the president with regards to immigration.

that """"""power""""""" is in statute and could be yanked anytime from congress. stop regurgitating heritage foundation talking points ya peter puffer pendejo

I understand how federal systems work, dont be snarky.

You misunderstood what I meant, I'm asking for when the decision to categorize these orgs as terrorist occured, not how american law works.

That would make him a capitalist

….. you guys take mother jones and buzzfeed as actual news sources?

FUCK ME FAM. Here's a much better source.
scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1203&context=nulr

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)
njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa
That lead to all sorts of "ANTIFA DECLEARED TERRORISTS" stories from rightwing websites. Nonsense of course.

I still don't understand your question though. …. when the state legislature voted upon it? NJ has antifa as a terrorist organization, so Soros could be arrested if he ever steps foot in NJ.

I'm working on a couple other states currently.

Here's NJ: njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa?rq=antifa

just remember, we're coming for your toothbrushes porky

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU, BOURGIES. WATCH OUT!

I mean, the DHS has stated that antifa engages in "domestic terror activites" as well.
newsweek.com/are-antifa-terrorists-658396

I'm trying to use left wing sources for you peeps.

You didn't read your own link! NJ does not list antifa as a terrorist org. At all. They just talk about some of the fisticuff incidents that have sprung up.

correct me if im wrong, but anarchist extremism isnt necessarily saying terrorism. legally they dont say terrorism, so soros has no legal reason to be arrested for it (on the off chance that he actually directly funds them, and not his organization's organization's janitor)
classic right wing illiteracy strikes again.

Can you faggots run me down on the toothbrush meme?

There is absolutely no leftist group whatsoever planning anything for the 4th, it's 100% a false flag made by rightwingers.

the Antifa boogeyman conservatives have in their mind do not actually exist. What happens is white supremacists have some sort of public event, Antifa goes there to protest, occasionally they punch some neo-nazis in the face.

They never plan their own violent events, they go to right wing protests and shut them down. The rest of the time they just do community outreach stuff. They have no plan to overthrow the government or change any laws, their only goal is to consistently shut down every far right public event.

kek

Anyway, that just shows that the Obama era DHS used that terminology to describe some of antifa's actions. It has no bearing on the legality of giving money to antifa groups.

Can you guys PLEASE discuss in good faith?

YOUR TOOTHBRUSH IS MINE! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Tags are not legal definitions. Soros could still give money to NJ antifa if he wanted to. He doesn't. He gives to liberal causes.

See, here's what I don't get why you hate company owners so much. I lived in a van for a while while running my company, I was paying myself 15k a year for like 5 years while trying to build capital and business relationships with companies and whatnot. Why do you assume that the workers should be able to just walk in to my own personal sacrifice and profit off that? Working 80 hour weeks to grow a company is no fun, but once you're established, you can hire people, employ them, and treat them well.

people who don't understand the difference between private property and personal property are supposedly scared that communists will collectivize toothbrushes.

Gimme your toothbrush

You can't honestly believe that.

That's …. retarded. And this is what I was talking about, literally no one I know knows of that meme.

Also, does that mean my company's milling machines that I bought with my own personal credit cards, are personal property?

fucking hell, I'll call em in the AM

I honestly didn't read past what I responded to. Like I said, I'm drinking for chilli and sodomy night. Sorry fam.

Why do you assume that your work in the past entitles you to the work of other people now? There are several times more people who work their entire lives in the same situation you described about yourself. Now they have to support you being a parasite in addition? It doesn't make any sense.

it's just a joke you dip

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_property

I read the article that what it says.

Annoy them with a phone call if you want. According to their faq:
njhomelandsecurity.gov/frequently-asked-questions/

*teleports behind you*

heh…..nothin personnel, porky

*seizes your toothbrush*

I legit forget how uninformed non lefties are about radical left politics sometimes.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-syndicalism

its not suprising seeing how uninformed radical lefties are about radical leftist politics.

Exhibit A: Posadism

Imagine the news cycle

11/4 was originally pushed by the maoist RCP (Who are calling themselves Refuse Fascism recently, and worship a man named Bob Avakian) who are LARPers that do nothing of value, no organizing, no nothing. I'm not 100% on what they're trying to do on 11/4, but I wouldn't be surprised if those morons actually are thinking they have the power to revolt. Rwing morons I guess started reporting on it, and now it's a fucking meme. Idiots like the III%ers and other rightwing militae seem to have massive hardons for it, (tbh I hope the RCP actually do something useful for once and gun those fat fucks down.) Holla Forums often likes to RP online as "shills", if you didn't realize this back in the day of "muh JIDF" you're braindead. I guarantee that Holla Forumsyps are taking the 11/4 meme seriously and they're the ones posting about it.
Essentially, it's gun-toting wannabe military LARPers on both sides and it's gonna be fucking awful for people like me who have to triage the morons that didn't die.

money =! private property
if feminists were actively pushing for the abolition of private property (ie workplaces being "owned" and run by their respective workers) which most are certainly not, they would be communists.

a welfare state is not a communist society

I'm aware of that. I bought CNC milling machines for my own company, when I was the only employee, and put them in my garage. They got moved to my first shop.

Then I hired some people.

So are they still my private property?

——————

I disagree. A communist society is most definitely a welfare state (been there done that).

The corollary just leads to the second.

They are private property not personal property then.

So ….. are the commies going to take it like they took my previous company in cuba?

That's a cool opinion and all but you might want to study up on a dictionary. Most people care more about that than your opinion.
Communism: a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.

Dictionary is cool and all, but I'm talking from the perspective of trying to run a business in a commie country.

You missed that detail, I'm talking from lived experiences.

If you were doing business in a welfare society don't call it a communist society, you just come off as stupid.

gets the noggin joggin amirite

Im sorry meant for

So ……. cuba isn't communist?

You act like I actually care about splitting the hairs about the ideological differences, versus the group I used to get into gunfights with?

You tell me, does Cuba fit the defintion of communism? I don't think so.

its not splitting hairs, there is a very big difference. I wouldnt expect a so-called cuban gay conservative counterrevolutionary to understand that nuance is important.

Your workers would be given right to run the business yes. Although you're free to stay and vote on how the business is run on equal footing with them.
Something tells me that isn't enough for you and you'll have to get BTFO like in cuba.

Yes. Yes they are.

So what you're saying, is the 5-10 years I spent, living on no money to build a business, means nothing? So you're trying to remove all of that risk and put all the benefit of my personal sacrafic of running a garage business with 0 profit, onto my workers.

This is how you kill a country, by removing the incentive of people to start companies.

Obviously, letting other people profit on my own personal sacrafices, without letting me profit on my own sacrifice is not enough for me. And no, it's not a BTFO, because the guns and number of them I can legally own here, are way better than in cuba.

I fucking own a legal mortar here. I could never have owned that in cuba.

Yeah no, I'm pretty sure as long as people want things there will be enough incentive to open factories. Getting rid of the profit motive only eliminates wannabe parasites like you who do fuck all and coast off the work of other people.

thats a pretty great sob story, but that doesnt entitle you to the fruits of anothers labour buddy. In America, we call that theft, pardner. Or "robo" in spanish.
we're not saying you shouldn't profit, we're saying you should give some democratic power to the workers. It's a simple concept; the ones who put in the labour should recieve the benefits of their labour. While it sucks that you're life was awful while you were starting your business, the reality of the situation is that your workers do all the work for you, while you take their labour and give them scraps so they can come back and work for you again. If you put in labour to create a product in any way, of course you should recieve profit; not all of it which you then decide what the other people get.

Factories don't just magically appear, I told you how much I sacraficed to get there. Like I said, you remove all incentives to bother to do that.

Would have been a lot easier for you if you got a group togheter from the start to all pool into tools. The reason you had to struggle so much to get it going in the first place is that you're already getting fucked by capitalism.

Well maybe if people weren't always labelling public property as private property people wouldn't have to starve to do shit like you did. Oh I know how we can accomplish that! A communist society!

This notion that people only innovate for money is a lie, people innovate because it's their passion, to make life better, to feel good about giving back to the community. See: Linux, Wikipedia, etc.

That's not correct spanish, cojudo.

Fucking hell, why the fuck am I even paying my employees 2x the going rate? Fucking hell, I should just go full walmart.

Why? They didn't build my fucking factory. I did.

I pay them an extremely good wage, that doesn't count? If they don't like the wage, I coudl fire them and just hire illegal aliens for literally 1/4 of what I pay them. But I don't do that, because I strongly believe in buy american, hire american.

But that's not how a business works. Who do you think goes around and chases the government contracts that keep them employed?

Two times market rate and 4x what I could pay a mexican illegal is scraps? Fuck you, commie. This is why I miss killing you people.

It's possible that this idiocy may have started with Hillbot shills or some LARPer group like CPUSA planning a demonstration or something like that, but no genuine leftist is planning to do anything then. If someone was seriously planning some sort of violent uprising do you really think they would publicly announce it ahead of time?
This is just just the aut-right having an "over 9000 penises" moment

Those are called investors, faggot. I had to deal with them as well, back when I was a garage shop, it took me 4 years to actually turn a profit. Until then, shit was rough.

That's bullshit and we both know it.

Yeah, but now we're concerned due to the "totally just a test" by the government on a massive disruption of our utilities.

Yes, I honestly do. You faggots are so dependent on virtue signalling, that it has made doxxing anti-fa protestors to report to the FBI extremely easy. So yes, I completely believe that they can't perform proper opsec because they can't virtue signal.

You aren't putting in all the work to make sure it's not just a vacant building, they are.

Theft is theft. If I give you 10$ worth of supplies, tell you to make me something, and then sell that for 100$ and give you 2$ for your work, does it make you feel better if I tell you that I could have paid you 1$?

Shit wouldn't be so rough under communism without investors, yet here you are fighting so that others can go through the hell you did, god damn sociopath.

Research the typical scientist's salary plskthx.

sorry, could you correct? I wanna learn spanish (no

You built the entire factory with your bare hands, with resources you scavenged yourself or bought from worker cooperatives? Impressive.

All I ask is give your workers democratic power and treat them as equals in your business. Be a leader, not a boss. If this is enough to make you sperg out this much, then maybe Castro was too nice.

it counts, but that doesnt change the fact that you have to take value from their work to make a profit. thats the basis of a business. A slave-owner can treat his slaves nicely, that doesnt make the concept of slavery a good one.

Now do you see the problem in this instance? YOU have a disproportionate amount of power in destroying the livelihoods of people who work under you, which shouldn't exist.

thats very nice, but that doesnt make you entitled to all the fruits of their labour, just a portion. Even though you do work, the people producing the products dont make everything they deserve. Thats how surplus value is formed, and thats why you make as much money as you said you do.

Considering how much you said you made, I'm guessing the amount of work you put into running the business or making the product is disproportionate to your wage. So yes, in comparison, they are scraps.

Scary, happy halloween mi cubano. Espero que nos podemos llegar a ser amigos un dia. (pls correct)

*(no, really I do)

what happened to the peace

Lo es. ¿Qué ganas mintiéndole?

For fucks sake. I am not even a trump supporter, but props to those maga idiots for making the same noises as that autistic trump protestor.

well how do you propose we motivate people to live in their vans for 5 years while working below minimum wage?
i guarantee you that guy was good for the overall world in those 5 years. and i guarantee you he wouldn't be willing to live like that and work like that with no hope of a large reward at the end of the tunnel.

Jesus fucking christ, as retarded as Holla Forums is this truly proves to me that only slightly above average IQ posters on this site make anything even remotely interesting happen trolling wise.

T. the retarded fuck who posts a blacked image because he doesn't even understand basic grammar and could never make a coherent counter argument,

Whose side s Holla Forums on when the civil war begins?

Well my friend, that is the best part. There are no identity politics other than party so if the gays suddenly become upset and revolt they are ousted from the party. Wait, the Muslims are upset that the gays were not actually ousted from the party? They are gone for sure. However, if that happened we would lose key voters and members of the revolution for "workers" rights. Comrade, the average black worker in Milwaukee is upset that we are focusing more on transgender rights than his health insurance. Fuck…. Whatever shall we do?

this actually showed up in the paper, according to refuse fascism's twitter

twitter.com/LuciaGrillo/status/925894088637014017

You're free to get absolutely fucking destroyed again faggot

So this is what modern cuckservatives have become now…