Should we seriously look into banning vehicles? In the US, they kill more people than guns...

Should we seriously look into banning vehicles? In the US, they kill more people than guns, and they're bad for the environment. Railed transportation could still remain legal because it's more difficult to use as a weapon. Carbon dioxide levels are the highest they've been in 800,000 years. I think it's time to say goodbye.

I'm guessing this is a troll topic but I unironically think we should move to almost totally public transport, obviously we still need fire engines and the like and maybe autocabs for emergencies but overall cars are bad for humans in a multitude of ways

I fucking hate driving, I'd be okay with that.

no, fuck off

Buses and cabs could still be used as weapons. Firemen and paramedics would need vehicles, but most police don't need them unless they're arresting someone. In which case, they could cuff the person and call for a pickup. It would simultaneously fix America's weight problem.

I completely agree

I love my old beetle and would hate to not be able to drive it anymore but I think I agree with
Even if it would put me out of my pizza delivery job.

It's silly to try to deal with rogue mass killings by dealing with the symptoms, they wouldn't be an issue if we tackled the root causes, that's the real way to deal with it.

You can deliver pizzas on a bike. You could use cycle rickshaws to haul other shit too.

Not in small town Georgia where you can be delivering up to 15 miles on way you can't.

Go away.

t. car hater

Stop femoids from texting

We should ban Op from sucking cocks instead

I agree, automobiles are one of the least efficient modes of transport there is and they make suburban economies hostages of the petrodollar.

Someone post that screencap about waking up in a communist train station.

No, there are people who live in areas without rail transport, and that's not going to change anytime soon. Not only that, but they're used for work and recreation. We should not be thinking of banning anything. This is retarded and authoritarian.

THATS MY FETISH

Cyclefags are complete trash.

apologies for the extreme shitposting, I had Holla Forums and Holla Forums both open and didn't realize I was in on Holla Forums.

stop faggot mods from unfiltering this

If you're not false-flagging reconsider your life.

Enjoy your coronary.

Wear a helmet next time you ride. You clearly have brain damage from falling off, retard.

Public transport is fucking really good. I know you burgers basically don't have any functioning public transport systems outside of major cities. But if they weren't intentionally gimped by neoliberalism, buses and trains would be far superior to cars. I honestly think that a near flawless public transport system, free healthcare, and a lil class consciousness are all that are required for people to be convinced by communism

I'd be quiet if I were you, high impact sports will destroy your cartilage. At which point, you'll be having that coronary :^)

It's pretty funny that you think the act of running is going to ruing your knees, as if one had to run a marathon every week to stay in shape. You're retarded. Keep that helmet on permanently from now on, retard.

I was just politely assuming you weren't the sort of physically crippled individual who can't support their own bodyweight. If you have to do all your cardio in the pool, good luck to you. Hope to see you in the paralympics soon.

Making this claim when the bike pictured in is clearly mounted in a turbo trainer is outright retarded. Also, that'd make you a cyclefag.

Lifting is not cardio. Furthermore, all those roids will give you a coronary. :^D

And I was just assuming you wouldn't make retarded excuses for your retardation. I could say the same thing about you needing to use a bicycle instead of running.

Too bad I wouldn't know about that because I didn't buy a road bike to use inside my room, like a fucking bike retard.

I was calling you defective, retard. And yes, you should lift. Not only that, but steroids, even if I used them, aren't that dangerous. You sound worse than a vegan faggot, that assumes everyone not a vegan eats twenty hamburgers a day. Gee, you sure are stupid, helmet boy.

No you regulate them and give them to people who are trained and licensed to use them.

Unironically get rid of private car ownership. Better public transit, concentration of people in cities and towns, more rational and distributed networks of stores, big box stores with minivans that deliver things to people's homes. And get everyone on bikes. It's good for the environment, for our health, for aesthetic purposes, and for rationalizing land use.

See kids, is perfect example of why roids are bad. You get constantly angry all the time, your penis shrinks and your brain rots to the point that you'll claim that having one device for multiple uses is bad (smartphones, general purpose computers or swiss army knives anyone?) and claim that drug known to induce deadly cardiac hypertrophy are safe.

Further and clear evidence of that brain damage is shown when demonstrates they can accurately recognize various different types of bicycle, betraying an interest not possessed by the apathetic or antagonistic

Today I learned transportation idpol is a thing and can be used to divide communities. Good to know.

Many of us live in open air ZOG Occupied Government controlled refugee camps where all public spaces are perpetually occupied by aimless and violent third-world proto-humans. We would need a massive ethnic cleansing before our public spaces are safe for women and children.

You'd have to remake society in more ways than one in order for it to work. The whole modern urban landscape is built around the car. A city that could be run reliably without them would be a small wonder. Commie countries had the social control to try such a experiment, but lacked funds and, more fundamentally, the will to actually remake society.