Ben garrison

new comic from ben

ben, you're getting lazy

Come on fam.

Ben pls. Also is Obama even relevant anymore? All that shit on the tombstone could be applied to the current administration.

we made it in another one, sweet

Who is "EW" (The one Bill is running after)?

Elizabeth warren

Thanks. Who is JM and FW btw? (Not a burger)

What are those? They don't have any label…

why is spectre of communism coming from white house?

Duh, don't you know that communism is when the state does all the things?

Holy fuck based

It’s coming from the Capitol Building.

Nice one comrade Ben!

Ebin

Ben why even bother dude

Ben is onto us

Yes, it is. You're not a revisionist are you?

-why is the broom labeled 'buy my book'? is it supposed to be a sign she put there? then why doesn't it have siiiides?
-Shrillery still looks like an illustration of tweedle dum from Punch
-why is MSM buried next to hope and change? Why are Seth Rich, 'hope and change' and 'fair play' buried in Looney View Graveyard? is it because he's a hack who stopped giving a fuck once the Holla Forumsyps started giving him patreonbux?
-forced Frankenstein pun that makes no sense since they're in different parties and afaik he's not running
-who is FW? why the hobbyhorse?
-evil snidely whiplash minstrel show obama, because everything was fine before him
-Nazi propaganda cartoon joo stereotype werewolf is short because Ben's a jackoff who can't into making multiple drafts or fitting things to space
-another classy portrayal of the former POW currently dying of cancer, this time as a rotting jack o lantern abomination-thing
-woman who I almost couldn't tell is aparently pelosi has her brain in a jar and it can talk for some reason. idgi
-'how do I portray Bill Cunton as haggard and rotting yet still make a skeleton/boner joke? hmm… I know! I'll just have his head on a skeleton in floating boxer shorts! Ben you genius you've done it again!'
-skull and cockroaches for no discernible reason other than possibly to fill space
-Mueller is snake becauz he bad man durrr
-Warren Pocahontas costume just muddles things further, is it supposed to be spooky or a haloween party? whatever. lame.
-'gee I want to rip off those posters da ebul commees post about businessmen as fat spiders at the center of a web but I have no room to do it, better just add a spider with Soros' head trailing web like the rigging of a ship behind it for some reason. I mean I could do a seperate comic with Soros at the center of a web and label parts of the web and have crap stuck in it like bugs but that would require actual thought and effort and I can just throw together something in 20 or so minutes and get paid just as much'

*because Ben's a hack who stopped giving a fuck etc.

I'll admit it, the al frank jill stein pun is pretty clever.

it's, in fact, 4d chess. When Trump realized that he can not "drain the swamp" he decided to focus on looking to be absolutely incompetent to force american workers to give up on state and bring revolution.

Where's Trump? Surely Ben isn't playing favorites.

someone please post the bennyg memes

Trump's out playing golf or playing with twitter.

JM is John McCain.
FW is Fredrica Wilson

Knew our favorite cum boy would get a shout out

did he put a pepe face on that?

Jesus Christ where does this moron get his news? I don't have a clue how someone–oh wait this is just a shitty Halloween joke.

Everyone who participated in the Vietnam was was accessory to a crime.

looks like stirner was right about him

Have the rocket man one?

The original Poltergeist, I think, can be considered either an egoist movie (because it's spooky) or a Maoist movie (because the dead who were oppressed while alive get their revenge on suburban white liberals).

But, in reality, it's a Debordist and Cultural Marxist film because it's a subtle commentary on the effects of mass media and consumerism.

New banner?

Make this a new banner BO. Please

THIS

not enough labels

Comrade Ben knows the only label that matters is the Spirit of Communism.

thought it was zizek for a sec

Why did the Stirner memes die out before this comic…

user…

They are dead user. The first stage is denial.

Wait sense when has Ben had beef with Jill?

Turks.

she's not a Trump supporter, nothing more to it.

Anyone that's slightly to the left of Ben's ideology is automatically an enemy.

H O L Y S H I T
O
L
Y
S
H
I
T

Today I realized how wrong I truly was. I understand now the powers that be hate this website because of the free flow of information, I didn't even believe in shills to be honest but today opened my eyes. I realized how manipulated I've been through the mainstream media, the internet social media (ESPECIALLY REDDIT), and my general nature to dismiss dissenting opinions. I want to say that I'm sorry. Manafort's charges are for crimes committed a decade ago, The Podestas are under the microscope, Trump doesn't seem affected at all, and Russia "hacking" and collusion has disappeared completely. To add to that it seems like more pedophilia allegations are sweeping hollywood and the entire establishment seems to be in total chaos. What is truly going on? What have I missed this past year? I'm not a total Trump supporter yet, but if the entire power structure and uniparty establishment is going after Trump he must be doing something good.

Because a spectre is haunting America.

Fanfuckingtastic.
A spectre is Haunting the US.

This board is in desperate need of new banners.
BO and VO's are really fucking lazy.

Jesus Christ this might be the worst one yet. There's no coherence to it whatsoever, just a bunch of bad puns lazily crammed together. It's like Garrison has no sense of what is aesthetically pleasing. I've seen 8 year olds with more artistic talent than this hack. Honestly just looking at this pile of dog shit is going to give me an aneurysm.

You're damn right there is.