Holla Forums makes the literally least offensive edgy meme on planet earth

How come US libs/Libs in general are so fucking dumb?

combination of

They haven’t thrown a fit yet.

Show me the proofs user

I wonder why.

Im predicting what is going to happen based on the US """Lefts""" track record

Presumably because any white worth his salt knows already that it's OK to be white.

because much of the US "left
was either controlled opposition run by the CIA or Jews reacting to the Holocaust and obsessed with minority politics

It's okay to own slaves.

It's the same sort of thinly veiled Nazi bullshit you guys have been pushing for decades and no one is fooled.

People aren't that dumb. Or at least they don't require this postmodern obfuscation you require as a filter for their politics, so they know a propaganda campaign for white nationalism when they see it and call it for what it is without the need for these postironic games.

are you really going to try to deny the strongly Jewish nature of the US New Left leadership

Thanks for proving my point.

Not the Holla Forumsyp you replied to
But how is a blank piece of paper with "Its ok to be white" with no hateful message in site on it Nazi propaganda?

my point is that the New Left evolved into modern liberal identitarianism, and it's unsurprising that it turned out the way it did, because it was from its very inception concerned about oppression of minorities due to a high degree of Jewish representation in its thought leadership, and said group obviously just experienced the Holocaust

I should clarify - "especially concerned" with oppression of minorities, to the extent that traditional Marxist-style analyses were somewhat sidelined in favor of psychoanalysis, trying to organize racial and sexual minorities into revolutionary groups, etc.

Even if that were true (which I doubt) I don't see the relevance of their so called "Jewish nature" tbh

This is the sort of postmodern obfuscation I'd expect from a Nazi. Everyone already knows it's okay to be white, the paper is attempting to stir up a victim complex in whites.

It's like if you saw papers posted around saying "It's okay to be Christian", you would already know this was some sort of campaign by a evangelical fundamentalist group without even looking.

Nice backpedalling, but your immediate caterwauling about the Jews when I pointed out that this was white nationalist propaganda was a dead giveaway.

You need to go back.

see
when you have a group with a strong sense of

it's unsurprising that, since these thinkers ended up laying the groundwork for the modern American left, that it more or less took on these characteristics: Blackness, Latino-ness, etc. as identities have certainly gotten stronger. Certainly minorities have more animosity towards the white majority than they used to, and it's clear that there's pathologization of the majority culture going on, with the constant criticism of whiteness, white privilege, white fragility, everything is racist, etc. just read Ta-Nehisi Coates for a typical example of this

are you surprised when Black leftism has a strong degree of emphasis on slavery, colonialism, and apartheid, or when latino-American leftism has a strong emphasis on immigration, or when Arab leftism has an emphasis on anti-imperialism and anti-Zionism? same idea, it's just that the main thinkers in this particular instance were of Jewish descent.

Except all of the things you listed are true of literally any kind of ethnonationalism too, so I don't see how your criticism is relevant to the New Left specifically. You could argue that Jewish culture is more pathological than other groups, but going after an ethnicity rather than the system that allows them to thrive (i.e. capitalism) is retarded.
A black guy with a Jewish nature. Lmao, who would have thought. Ta-Nehisi Coates is trash, but he's not exactly influential outside of his niche

The New Left hasn't been relevant in half a century.

And, yes, I do deny any kind of Jewish influence on modern left-wing politics. Most Jewish radicalism died out in the 20th century. Most Jews are standard libs at best, but ever moreso and moreso they're being coaxed into conservatism and Zionist nationalism.

this happened because of left-wing anti-Zionism lel

well, when you have one of the most ethnocentric groups on the planet whose identity centers around being Chosen by God, who later brought us such wonderful things as Zionism, and have a strong sense of identity as a persecuted minority it's perhaps unsurprising that the originators of the post-war American left would send it down a trajectory of concern with minority identity and minority politics.

also wrt. Coates I was thinking about pathologizing white people, as he typically does in his rather overwrought essays.

It happened because Jews are no longer an oppressed group.

They are, as a community, pretty petty booj, and, surprise surprise, without the lash of ethnic and religious oppression, Jewish politics began to align more with the politics of the rest of the petty bourgeoisie.

Yeah, most Jews in aren't really that ethnocentric, and the ones who are aren't generally elites. Jewish fundamentalism is kinda not very popular. But even if you look at the Jews in power they aren't even the ruling classes, they're more of a sub-elite class. Ethnicity really doesn't matter as much as you're claiming tbqh, systemic factors have a an effect that is orders of magnitude more pronounced.

Hasbara detected.

I'm critical of Israel you fucking dope. You can pull that shit on Holla Forums, but here we expect arguments to be made, faggot. Stop being retarded and cite something that supports your point, brainlet.

That's the very principle of a dog-whistle: make a technically uncontroversial claim all the while knowing very well its actual meaning extends beyond what it merely states.

More than half of the world's Jewry doesn't believe in God.

So literarly trojan horsing a non-issue to frame-bait an actual agenda. There's nothing brave or unique about this–just more cheap tribalism.

So how embarrassed will you be on a scale of 1-10 when no one but one local paper gives a shit, if anything? Or will you post some newspaper from Nowhere, IA and screech about how much the liberal media picked it up?

Holla Forums trying to hype themselves up in this thread, I literally didn't hear about this anywhere else other than here, sorry guys you're not as important as you think

So, it's not ok to be white? The self hatred is real.

Nobody here ever said that it wasn't ok to be white, brainlet.

It's extra because it hasn't even happened yet. They're bragging about something they Haven't done yet

This. Ofcourse it's okay to be white, but the intended message and expected reaction of these pamphlets is something else.

Show us where the Rebbe touched you

One poster is enough to make local news. This will be national news. Leftists will be in tears. They'll be offering free counseling and holding a diversity rally calling for tolerance. They'll stage art installations symbolizing the holocaust. One of the professors will claim that the poster was protected free speech, and he'll be forced to resign. During the November 4 riots antifa will be holding signs saying "it's not okay to be white." The President will make a statement about how we are all equal in the eyes of God and leftists will screech about how he hasn't yet explicitly disavowed the Five Words. The Republicans' slogan during the midterms will happen to be five words, and journalists will ask at every press conference whether it's a dog whistle. We get 75% of the white vote and pass an amendment to abolish birthright citizenship.

You sound like you have problems.

I can't tell if this is parody or the real thing

WHEH LADDY

Is this what autism looks like?

Every 'minority group' is given an artificial victim complex as capitalism. Capitalism pushes 'poc' and others as "victim classes" and whites as an oppressor class to prevent from class consciousness

get your idpol shit out of here

under capitalism*

Capitalists do this because they know they can make profit by milking lumpenprole with ID politics

you sound like 90% of the people in my city

More money to be made incubating a victim complex in petit bourgeois suburbanites
your average carpet broker or subaru dealer has more money to throw at water filters and overpriced AR parts

Corporations would like a talk

someone spare some sympathy for the poor, oppressed corporations

And the solution is of course to give whites a victim complex of their own.
Right idpol is still idpol.

Whites should hand over their private property acquired through oppression and white privilege. Then after those are handed over to the minorities, private property will be abolished, minorities will give up without a fight and accept white leftypol communists controlling the means of production.

You need to stop jacking off

You forgot the part where none of that happens.

5 Trumpbucks™ have been deposited into your account*

(No monetary value)

Capitalists should hand over their private property acquired through oppression and capitalist privilege. Then after those are handed over to the proletariat, private property will be abolished.*
FTFY

2/10, you did not mention the means of production or gulags for the maga chuds

There's no way white supremacists and esoteric hitler worshipers could have an ulterior motive behind a seemingly innocent phrase like this.

some user in an older thread got multiple screencaps of Holla Forumsyps *explicitly* saying that the intention for the campaign was to provoke SJWs into sperging out and help recruit whites into white nationalist movements.

what I find funny about this campaign is that it shows how far the overton window has shifted against (overt) racism, in that these guys have fully adopted liberal acceptance language just to try and make the campaign viable

It already happens.

They're really no different than SJWs.

Nobody except for Holla Forums gives a fuck about these little things that outrage you faggots so much. One 17 year old that happened to stumble upon it makes a tumblr post and you guys pretend you "redpilled the normies" and triggered all the liberals. Nothing's happening, nobody cares.

Some guy completely derailed the thread. They can't even organize properly.

People lose their jobs for saying the male to female ratio in any given field is partly due to biological differences. It's not just tumblrites, it's the leftist establishment machine.

Oh come the fuck on, the guy got fired for sending a polemical memo to his coworkers which blew the fuck up and embarrassed the company. The tech industry fetishizes diversity so they can look good without having policies that challenge the status quo, the google memo guy fucked up that image so he had to go.

If you describe it as "fetishizing diversity" then don't you have the same complaint that I do? But for some reason you downplay the problem, and then get mad at me for wanting to fix the problem. He did not have to be fired for bringing up the legitimate issue of leftists politicizing the workplace and pushing for institutional discrimination in the form of affirmative action.

No, not really. I think that the Google memo guy was dumb and wrong, but I don't think he should have been fired over it tbh. The issue isn't really how leftists or rightists politicize their workplaces, it's that their understanding of politics as it relates to identity is retarded. There's no shadowy cabal of evil bigots discriminating against minorities, and the liberals you hate don't intentionally exclude white guys (that's just a side effect of affirmative action, which is mostly focused on maintaining appearances). The real issue is much more abstract, and can't simply be explained in terms of race or gender. Social and economic factors play a role that is orders of magnitude more pronounced than identity factors. The liberal left and the right both have an overly simplified conception of racial and gender issues, and neither of their solutions (affirmative action, quotas, ethnostates, etc.) really solve the root of the problem.

tl;dr: The left and the right both politicize the workplace, liberals just happen to be dominant in tech leadership because it makes companies look good from a PR perspective. Rightists and liberals both don't have a satisfactory explanation for the differential performance between men and women.

Really? Show me the person who was fired for claiming that the wage gap is real.

Milquetoast liberalism isn't the same as leftism, brainlet. A boring identitarian belief like that obviously won't get anyone fired.

Anyways, the right politicizes the workplace in vastly different ways than the left does. Right wing economics is overwhelmingly prevalent in almost every workplace, and anti-union sentiment is also prevalent to a fair degree. Additionally having anti-capitalist beliefs is actually something people have been fired for. People have also been fired for having anti-police/anti-prison beliefs too. Being even somewhat left of liberalism isn't nearly as safe as you're implying.