Was JFK a Fashy?

"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country."

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/02/10/this-kennedy-confidant-has-spent-decades-calling-for-the-release-of-rfks-killer/?utm_term=.2829143e4137
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Define Fascism OP

being spooked doesn't instantly make you a fascist

pretty much every country incorporated fascist elements into their politics and culture before, during or after the fall of actual fascism, america more than most.

by 2020 I want schools to refer to 'president' the same way we use 'führor'

Drug-addled sex-obsessed lightweight? Yes

Fascist? No

All serious patriotism is nationalism. All serious nationalism is fascism.

That's a crazy quote though. Endorsing Hitler AFTER the war. Emerge from the hatred with who Jack?

Imo the most plausible non-conventional explanation of the Kennedy Assasination was that it was a Mossad Operation. Yes, for it to go off without a hitch it would have to have the greenlight of the CIA but that doesn’t mean they didn’t contract out the hit.

All liberals are fascists in disguise. They all show their true color when their precious little world built on exploitation gets threatened. Exploitation of others is what granted them the priviliege of being liberals in the first place.

Fascism is just letting the masks fall down.

Some interesting shit about Sirhan Sirhan:

Sirhan Sirhan denied parole despite a Kennedy confidant’s call for the assassin’s release

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/02/10/this-kennedy-confidant-has-spent-decades-calling-for-the-release-of-rfks-killer/?utm_term=.2829143e4137

“I should have been here long ago and that’s why I feel guilty for not being here to help you and to help me,” Schrade said.

The AP noted that “Schrade’s voice cracked with emotion during an hour of testimony on his efforts to untangle mysteries about the events of June 5, 1968.” He said he believed Sirhan shot him, the AP noted, but that a second unidentified shooter killed Kennedy.

The 91-year-old Schrade, a Kennedy family friend, was working as the labor chairman of the senator’s presidential campaign in 1968. He was walking behind Kennedy when the Democratic candidate was shot four times.

In part because Kennedy was struck from behind, Schrade has long advanced the argument that Sirhan fired shots that night — but not the ones that killed Kennedy.

but not the ones that killed Kennedy.

that's just regular american nationalism, you fucking liberal

Friendly reminder the Kennedy assassinations were CIA/deep state hits, but they deserved it.

Hell, (((Roy)))

Have you even looked into their family history or activities? Can you name one thing they did for leftism?

TRS go home.

I bet you don't even know who Roy Cohn was.

I'm very familiar, doesn't change the fact that the Kennedys were not our guys.

fag

This

reminder that jfk was a violent, fanatical anticommunist and superhawk who, among other atrocities, invaded cuba and instigated a terrorist war against it that continues to this day, invaded south viet nam and started a war that led to the deaths of millions and the destruction of 3 countries, supported neo-nazis in latin america, and planned to use the green berets as his own personal army against any people who dared to resist u.s. dominance. he was human garbage and he deserved the bullet. thank you comrade lee

reminder that rfk was another anticommunist who was personally tasked by his brother with "bringing the terrors of the earth to cuba," and a committed supporter of the state of israel and its then recent occupation of the palestinian territories. fuck off Holla Forumstard
fuck off ron paultard

reminder that anyone on this board who supports or sympathises with the kennedys is either ignorant to the facts or a liberal infiltrator trying to spread propaganda. this is Holla Forums, not /liberalpol/

your interpretation skills are at the level of a 10 year old friend. read moar books
What JFK was saying was that at the moment peopel hate Hitler, but one day he will be loved again, because of what he did, what he said, what he wrote and the way he died. He was 100% right.

Your interpretation skills are even worse, since JFK doesn't mention love or admiration for Hitler in any way.

Both JFK and Bill Clinton announced "ich bin ein berlinner" which basically means he was bisexual.

Shut the fuck up moron.

fuck off Holla Forumstard

He was probably talking about communism tbh that’s one thing I don’t think conspiracy theorists note correctly about his “woke” quotes regarding secret plots and cops

Just typical bourg collectivism. Read Rousseau.

Yeah it is a known false flag blaming Vietnam forcing the US to go to war. Shouting le Holla Forumstard doesn't make you any more credible you liberal fuckwit.

the fuck are you even talking about? read the post again: kennedy WILLINGLY INVADED SOUTH VIET NAM. he was a psycho criminal and deserved what he got