Untitled

Хм… а русские тут есть?
Чисто из интереса
мимо коммунист с saratov

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_alphabet
everydayrussianlanguage.com/en/beginners/a-few-very-important-russian-grammar-rules/
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english-russian/
duolingo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Кстати как я сюда попал?

ужос

russians will get bullet too

Да ли си Србин? лол

I'm not serb you fucker

Haha are you from Kosovo?

Это очень страшно

nah, I'm western slav

Oh no

Есть, с Израеля

есть

Hate to be a non-lang fag in a thread like this, but I am learning Russian at uni and wanted to know if any of you had any good resources? Спасибо.

1st. Learn the alphabet
2nd.Learn grammar
3.Read the dictionary

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_alphabet

everydayrussianlanguage.com/en/beginners/a-few-very-important-russian-grammar-rules/

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english-russian/

duolingo.com/

Also , it is recommended to watch movies and listen to movies in language you want to learn, but contemporary Russian movie and music scene is terrible, so rather stick to Soviet Films and music.

I am actually on a uni course so I know the alphabet, we are on grammar now (btw fuck the case system).

But thanks regardless, I have found Soviet-era songs are useful for learning weird vocab, also Леннинград are quite good.

Принадлежу к рабочему классу всего мира, по-этому я должен учиться язикам мира. Уже знаю говорить по-английски и по-русски, и тепер учусь корейский язик несколько месяцев. Происхожу из ческой республики.

Then just continue learning grammar and start reading the alphabet + movies and music.

Can any Russian comrafe give a rudon of communist parties in Russia, class conciusness today, and the posibility of a revolution??

everything is fucked

Left Front (the only one I consider legit)
Communist Party of the Russian Federation
Communists of Russia
Communist Party of Social Justice

Sort of exists

Very huge! Unfortunetly all the active people are like Alexey Navalny and Vyacheslav Maltsev (not communists)

Cyka blyat russians are traitors.

А ещё как есть!