Daily reminder that changing the wordfilter for πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ from shamrocks to...

Daily reminder that changing the wordfilter for πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ from shamrocks to union jacks symbolized the death of this board, as it symbolized the change of this place from "those guys who aren't Holla Forums and mock their autistic hatred of jews with hatred of micks" to "those guys who are from Reddit and share their autistic obsession with the analytic/continental divide and/or anti-imperialism".

reposting because my internet fucked up

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114874392/#114875932
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§Anglo scumπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Tbh, kind of agree.
The anti-Hibernian thing was funny because it was so fucking stupid and a convincing case could be made for it. There was also a long precedence to build the stereotypes on. Anti-Anglo is considerably less absurd and accordingly less funny.

How can we change it back?

ANTI ANGLO GANG ASSEMBLE

I think we all know what's going on. The eternal mick has infiltrated the mod team.

t. Sassenach

☘️☘️☘️they☘️☘️☘️ have taken over the board!
We need a temporary critical support for πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§imperialistsπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ against the ☘️☘️☘️threat☘️☘️☘️!
Everyone! Critically support πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§themπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ harder than you've ever critically supported!

You're so green you could piss grass.

And without shamrock echoes flag related has lost its use. Change it back.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ On my pc doesn't even appear a flag. Just little GB letters

Good. The anglo-dutch-german protestant elite controlling the western world can tough it out. My mercurial celtic genes demand anglo tears

I fear the anglo

Linux doesn't have this problem.

It used to appear as a flag for me, but now just the GBs.

Those slimy potato-peeling bastards!

i kinda agree tbh.

"anti-anglo" at this point is just a forced twitter meme and is about as fun as your average twitter leftist. change it back.

t. plastic paddy

Pretty sad that this board defining quality is not Holla Forums.

Yeah I agree, the hibernians are subhuman meme is always my favourite way to short circuit low-grade racemongers

Only one way to chase off the eternal mick.

the eternal THICC

What if I were to tell you they're the same guys

the right's defining identity is "not SJWs" so it goes both ways I guess. good. fuck 'em

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

S-stop it! Don't post more or I'll fiddle ye to death, yer filthy sassenach!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114874392/#114875932 Heh

This, but It's showing up as unicode blocks on purpose.

Agreed, speaking as a literal Irish/Scottish/Russian-Jewish-American.

I thought it was only a temporary thing from the England elections. Why hasn't it been changed back yet?

pretty gay analysis tbh but I agree the mick thing was funnier

And even that turned out inaccurate, when in the end it was the SNP (FPtP really) that kept Labour from winning Scotland in a landslide, and the ☘☘☘DUP☘☘☘ that kept the Tories in government.

It started from the leftybritpol which was rather funny whilst the election lasted but because of Pierre's and other ecelebs' autism it's still here.

I agree between the reddit liberal anarchists and the reddit ultra leftists and the unironic nazbols this place blows now, Afroplasm is nowhere near as a good a trip fag as say, Satan Nazi or whatever. Even our cancer has gone cancerous. What I want to know is, have the good posters gone to some other place or did they all die or are they still here, just getting slid by retards or lurking?

Is there a process for changing it back? I'll post in the mod thread (which I've never done before).

I loved the anti-Hiberian meme. I was it back. It was great when Holla Forums would try to type here.

ecelebs were a mistake

That's right Sassenach, we will eat potatoes over the backs of the world forever and ever. There is nothing you can do about it but cry.

Fug wrong flag.

HE DOES IT FOR LUCK

can't disagree tbh

why do I get pic related instead of union jacks

looks like your font doesn't have full unicode support if I had to guess.

Uphold Anglo-SocDem thought
(un) Critically support Anglo imperialism exclaves
Remove the restrictive practices on both sides of industry with the white heat of a technological revolution.

can I fix it? and how?