Anybody else got a load of bitches n hoes on Facebook posting "me too" ?

Anybody else got a load of bitches n hoes on Facebook posting "me too" ?

Really what is it with white girls and obnoxious Facebook shit, I know at least half of these things these girls are posting just straight up did not happen, it's the same faces every time pretending they get cat called every day, it's just bullshit. No I'm not a girl but I walk down streets, often past builders, often behind women, I can honestly say I've never seen it happen, maybe it does, but every time they leave the house? Doubt it strongly. the one time it did was them whistling on my GF while I was there

HOW DO WE SMASH THE HUG BOX

No. Who the fuck are your friends? Choose your friends wisely dude… I have like 1k+ and I have never fucked up this bad.

It's Facebook, none of them are actually my friends, I only have it for work and I didn't have it for a couple years so it's literally only people I don't talk to anymore, but UK college age women are generally my friends yeh

Why are there three different threads right now about Normiebook? Is Zucc getting a headstart on astroturfing his viral presidential campaign?

Just FYI, literally over half the internet traffic today is driven by bots.

user… I think it might have something to do with the fact they didn't want to fuck with a girl who was with, from their perspective, someone who is potentially their boyfriend.

Maybe they're not telling the whole truth, but it's probable that they did get violated in some way. It's a truly rare occurrence when a victim of trauma is able to tell you unblemished objective truths.

Maybe they're not telling the whole truth, but it's probable that they did get violated in some way. It's a truly rare occurrence when a victim of trauma is able to convey unblemished objective truths.

Think about man, how often do you walk down streets, how often are you witness to cat calling? And yet they would have you think a chorus sings from every building site, it's bullshit and what's more amounts to a demonisation of working class males

I don't know that it's ever people on building sites, or workingmen like in the movies. It's usually creepy ass bougie kids, rich ones with cars, labor aristocrat fucks with expensive paper pushing jobs. Sexual harassment is a thing, but not in the hollywood form you're expecting. It's done by people in positions of power, not by your random schlub on the street.

Who cares man, these women have experienced trauma and if they want to express it this way it's no skin off our back

Sexual harassment is pretty common and has a pretty clear class element, cause so many of these stories involve bosses groping women knowing full well they can't afford to complain or quit

Once more proving Engels right when he said that sexual relations are a reflection of class and property relations.

My mother posted that shit too, u callin my mother a liar?

this is idpol

yep

vulgar anti-feminism isn't leftist and is just as dangerous and bourgeois feminism

Wow this place has sunk fucking low. Reddit has truly colonised. Not liking liberal Facebook campaigns is not vulgar anti feminism or idpol. I'm not even "anti feminist" or whatever, it's just the same attention seeks times again. I know these people personally, serial whiners only "active" when it's some meme campaign, would never lift a finger for anybody else, never mind class struggle, it's clicktivism at its worst

false flagging as a victim of trauma is just as dangerous as actively supporting the event that caused that trauma.

This.

fuck off nerd, your anger at girls on facebook is not class struggle

Is this actually from the show? Who the fuck is this made for?

People who still like sanic in 2017

I know some people like that. They get by.

Stasi would be proud fam.

it's almost as if you don't get catcalled because you're not female and this shitty viral campaign is attempting to point out the problem to people who don't experience it themselves and are therefore more likely to be unaware of it. really makes you think.