Anarchist Discord Server Invite

discord.gg/s5A26BW
Join the Anarchist Hangout! We are 400+ members and growing, we have an amazing community and would love to add more people to it!

I think this is the one I'm already in.

If it's the discord I think AnCaps are instabanned. Don't worry.

I'm already in but I feel too uncomfortable to talk to anyone so i just watch everyone else make friends

If you want to make friends you should post on 0ch tbh

fucking loser nerd

gimme your username starting Letter and ending Letter. I'll add you now.

Idk what 0ch is but I'm assuming ur trolling me so no thanks

Sorry..

First letter A, last letter E
This might not help because someone else might have the same starting and ending letters

ur not even connected or have a role lol

forget it. add the teal colored user that starts with L.

0ch.io it's anarcho imageboard

Is it somewhat idpol free or is it just vegan queer anarchists?

A lot of the users come from various anarchist subredditd
Interpret that as you may

I was banned because i hurt someones feels hmm

3) No racism, transphobia, hatred of women, homophobia, sexism, discrimination or bigotry of any kind.

Anthropological stuff you think exist are okay to debate about, but it's not okay to demean or defame someone due to social factors that are inherent to their being.
-(edited)
4) Slurs are not allowed in generic discourse but exceptions will be made according to intent, conduct and results as well as ramifications to the useage.

The terms should never be used to refer to someone or something through them, nor if used with malicious or defaming intent. There are historical and contextual roots that they have, which have tainted their general use. Reclaiming is fine, but still not a vector for you to use them - people around you will feel uncomfortable and awkward when you have reclaimed them and they cannot because it was never used in reference to them. Also, those that reclaim terms should have the ability to judge whether another has used them incorrectly.

There will be discrepancies however when the intent is not malicious, or used to defame, harass, etc. other users. Generic usage is fine if no one takes offence - some people are more tolerant of it than others and some people just do not care, and that's fine. Keep it to a minimum and do not overuse them and when/if someone says stop, then do so. Otherwise general useage is fine if it relates or is part of a particular culture, etc. or is just playful banter. Use them nicely ya know.
-(edited)
5) Do not discriminate or mock individuals based upon their belies or on the basis of their circumstances. Ridiculing the belief as opposed to them for having that belief is different though.

Everyone has their own views, opinions, has their own experiences and has gone through their own drama. Respect that and respect people's calibre, merit, circumstances and viewpoints. If you are going to criticise an ideology or a person, do so in a tactful and loving manner. If you do not know about a position, do not assume knowledge, ask people that do know and listen.

3) No racism, transphobia, hatred of women, homophobia, sexism, discrimination or bigotry of any kind.

Anthropological stuff you think exist are okay to debate about, but it's not okay to demean or defame someone due to social factors that are inherent to their being.
-(edited)
4) Slurs are not allowed in generic discourse but exceptions will be made according to intent, conduct and results as well as ramifications to the useage.

The terms should never be used to refer to someone or something through them, nor if used with malicious or defaming intent. There are historical and contextual roots that they have, which have tainted their general use. Reclaiming is fine, but still not a vector for you to use them - people around you will feel uncomfortable and awkward when you have reclaimed them and they cannot because it was never used in reference to them. Also, those that reclaim terms should have the ability to judge whether another has used them incorrectly.

There will be discrepancies however when the intent is not malicious, or used to defame, harass, etc. other users. Generic usage is fine if no one takes offence - some people are more tolerant of it than others and some people just do not care, and that's fine. Keep it to a minimum and do not overuse them and when/if someone says stop, then do so. Otherwise general useage is fine if it relates or is part of a particular culture, etc. or is just playful banter. Use them nicely ya know.
-(edited)
5) Do not discriminate or mock individuals based upon their belies or on the basis of their circumstances. Ridiculing the belief as opposed to them for having that belief is different though.

Everyone has their own views, opinions, has their own experiences and has gone through their own drama. Respect that and respect people's calibre, merit, circumstances and viewpoints. If you are going to criticise an ideology or a person, do so in a tactful and loving manner. If you do not know about a position, do not assume knowledge, ask people that do know and listen.

woah you know you could've just told us you're linking reddit central

it's not difficult to not break any of those "rules" at all. I fact I have never read them ever & never will.

I'm still put inside and I say from experience they're pretty cool. But I don't think you're an anarchist anyway so it doesn't suit you. It's only for Anarchs.

0ch.io is an left anarchy board that n1x made. It's pretty comfy honestly comrade.

i didn't know this was a giant torture chamber

They're rejective of anprims,
Dont worry my man I'm very sypathetic of anprims

Epico

u have my sympathy my man

You fucking deserved it, asshole.

God you guys are insufferable faggots. You don't deserve your own board let alone the ability to post here.

IRONING

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean but okay. These rules sound more like university safe space lunacy than anything relating to the historical tradition of anarchism

There are some more spicy rules on misgendering and shit but I was banned before I could ctrl-c them

hahahahhahahahaahh ok

HAHAHAHHAHAH!
Get rekt.

Tbqh I fucking love the rules. It filters social retards. Couldn't you respond more normally? really hahahah.

Maybe don't use a domestic terrorist and literal incarnation of internalized homophobia and toxic masculinity as your mascot, fam.

Please be bait.

mike matei is a good friend

is there a leftypol discord?

Geez…

ive heard rumors but never seen any links