NOV 4 PLANS EXPOSED

Well, looks like Holla Forums has us figured out, wrap it up lads. Inform Mr. Soros we've been compromised.

Seriously I can't believe even Holla Forums has bought into this shit

wdhmbt?

Holla Forums strikes (itself) again.

how does a person type this out and simultaneously think that the "white working class" is on their side?

Damn they can really just say some shit and people will run with it.

Well fuck, looks like I'm gonna be missing out on my sorosbux that week.

I really wished that the left was so organized and clever like that.
Holla Forums never ceases to amuse me, they say that the "left" is full of SJW cucks but at the same time they accuse the "left" of controlling everything.

It's the same narrative they use for DA JOOZ.

I noticed this after I posted it, seems like a modus operandi of theirs.

Its just like when they say soviets were starving but controlled the white house at the same time. Fascists create their own false flags, and continue to believe in them.

ive got a feeling that a lot of the "AntiFa" accounts that Holla Forums will show as evidence of this bullshit were made in the last month and the only posts that were made concerned this "nov 4" bullshit

It's a front for the RCP. When have they ever NOT been a joke?

whats that?
not a burger

Time once was, when the group wasn't a cult for Chairman Bob, the feds certainly didn't consider them a joke.

Revolutionary Communist Party.

They were a somewhat relevant leftwing organization in the 70's and then devolved into a literal cult that worships this really dull guy Bob Avakian. They're the laughingstock of the entire American left, which is already a laughingstock to begin with, so that should tell you something.

Yeah, I was being facetious. It's actually really sad that they lost their institutional power, which was by no means insignificant.

Leader of Antifa here.

The communist takeover of the American government is still going down. We're meeting in front of the US Capitol building and the Pentagon. If any Holla Forums friends and fellow travelers are reading, if you're going to try to stop us, you better come heavily armed because we sure will be. See you there ;).

Pretty unfortunate, and going in hard on Avakian and his New Synthesis certainly isn't going to help them recapture that influence. The cultish mentality seems pretty deeply embedded at this point, going back all the way to the late 70s when Bob was out trying to raise a million dollars for a legal defense fund after they pulled that Deng stunt.

What was the Deng stunt?

This.

god I wish this were real

He and some others were protesting Deng's visit to the US and meeting with Carter in 1978, I recall hearing the plan was to throw red paint on Deng. Instead they ended up being charged with assaulting a police officer, then Avakian jumped bail and ran off to France for years.

Fuck chairman bob, but at least November 4th is something. I'm going half to piss off the infowars crowd.

Everyone knows the real antifa day of action is going to be J20 but Nov 4 is a great start.

hopefully a bunch of confused polacks will come out of their moms basements on nov 4 and embarrass themselves again.
best case scenario is they start fighting each other and divide their whole movement over accusations of being secret antifa spies.
we already have 2 dozen different fake antifa twitter accounts being run by polacks that only other polacks think are real, so its possible.

yeah, I believe this /s

Looking forward to another "what about da memes" retard showing up.

someone knows the estimate of people that will probably show up? Is in the same scale of the unite the right or will be bigger?

It's classic ur-fascism. Read up on it if you haven't already.

8. The followers must feel humiliated by the ostentatious wealth and force of their enemies. When I was a boy I was taught to think of Englishmen as the five-meal people. They ate more frequently than the poor but sober Italians. Jews are rich and help each other through a secret web of mutual assistance. However, the followers must be convinced that they can overwhelm the enemies. Thus, by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak. Fascist governments are condemned to lose wars because they are constitutionally incapable of objectively evaluating the force of the enemy.

shut it down!
remember to keep poisoning the bastards comrades

Yeah I totally believe you.