"Communism: A term describing a stateless, classless...

"Communism: A term describing a stateless, classless, moneyless society with common ownership of the means of production."
Where the fuck does this phrasing come from? I've searched all around and I've been unable to locate the origin of it or the nuances to that person's definition of Communism. I've not been able to find it in either Marx or Engel's writing, but maybe I'm not just looking hard enough. Any help is much appreciated, I'm doing a presentation on it tomorrow and I'm hoping to Pinko-Pill the mofo's.

I believe that's just an aggregate of many, many writings rather than a single lifted phrase.

Are there any in particular which come to the fore or are by particularly celebrated writings? E.g. Luxembourg, Engels, Kautsky etc.

This, more or less.

wikipedia

Are there any in particular which come to the fore or are by particularly celebrated writings? E.g. Luxembourg, Engels, Kautsky etc….

It's fucking all over the internet mate

Asking the wrong guy on this one mate.

Marx describes a lot of this type of stuff, but it's usually buried in his copious prose. Iirc, he basically says "communism is that which makes current prevailing conditions (at his time feudal aristocracy and ascendant capitalism) impossible." Since both of these things are predicated upon private property, the money derived from it (and accumulation thereof), and the state to defend all of that, then subsequently Communist society would entail the abolition, disuse, and or superceding of those characteristics. Much later arguing has been about what exactly all that would entail, especially as capital evolved into the 20th century.

Nah that's fine, I'm opening the question out to anyone reading this.

Which one of his texts are those quotes from? Thanks

Fucking hell. Is this the best leftypol can do?

Look KiDo, you have to realise that this is not the True Dfenition of comulism deology, COMMUNISM means that YOU , YES YOUY; Get no, NO, FREEDOM. I was born in the FREE world and I know that thosse son of bitches know NOTHING about freedom, FREEDOM means I get to OWN guns and wear a confederate t shirt. COMMULISM doesnt allow for FREEdom of sppech,
And FREEdom of speech is the FREEfundation of FREEDOM. NEither commies, nor all thi very compacented ideologies offer the Amount of FREEDOM that for example is in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

K thanks

How many of you fucks actually read?

You need to read great american authors like ayn rand

Communism is for us not a state of affairs which is to be established, an ideal to which reality [will] have to adjust itself. We call communism the real movement which abolishes the present state of things. The conditions of this movement result from the premises now in existence.

The German Ideology

Bump

How is "common ownership" not a form of statehood? Common anything requires adherence to a central principle and adherence requires coersion.

wew lad

OP here. Bukharin's ABC's of Communism is basically what I was looking for. I'm guessing none of you fukkhaz have read it.