We have to become comfortable living in a world of trillionaires

How do I do it comrades? I just don't feel like I can delude myself into feeling comfortable with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

filmsforaction.org/articles/the-end-of-empire/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Orlov_(writer)
newyorker.com/magazine/2009/01/26/the-dystopians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We need to blow up the western world. Its the only way.

We cannot fix this, we can only destroy it

We don’t. This isn’t supposed to be conferrable, because it isn’t suppost to exist. Capitalism was suppost to end in 1919.

You're falling into the socdem trap of caribg about the money instead of the source of it. Don't be some redditor who only looks at these matters like someone analysizing an object with a magnifying glass that can only see the superficial layer, be a spectrometer that can tell the macro-scale and micro-scale internal structure and elemental composition of the system.

When you have that much money you ARE the system.

It really was though. World history since World War I has been a series of worst case scenarios.

Don't ever be comfortable with the status quo under what is obviously a class society

Theirs a wealth-power ceiling where increasing your wealth beyond it doesn't make you more powerful, a net worth in the trillions is way past that ceiling so it isn't an issue as long as its adjusted for inflation, which is, inflation which is required for these people to be worth that much.

Always remember, bullets are power, not bux.

LMAO
Here's a quick number I saw on Wikipedia. The U.S. has an estimated GDP of like 17-19 trillion in 2016
No one should have 1/17 to 1/19 of a countries money. I can't wait for some Capitalist big bucks guy to become absolutely unhinged and he just rains fire upon the economy haha.

I don't know what to tell you bud. You could snap and go all "3 million life is a fug" or whatever.

fucking Poland ruined everything

Plenty of people already make more money than some countries.

Explosion is the most sincere form of protest.
-probably Thomas Pynchon

trillionaries of tomorrow will just be the billionaires of today. Inflation my nigga

That being said- the wealth gap is fucked and the workers need to rise.

Global empire=/=some postcolonial country.

Most countries aren't global empires, user.

That's my point exactly. Having a significant portion of U.S. wealth is different than having more money than some arse fucked country.

I agree with you, I'm just saying that you should have said "No one should have 1/17 to 1/19 of the richest country's money"

They're eating from their own trash can of ideology that says that value is something conjured forth by the market, not in production, so it's fully possible to have trillionaire god-kings without putting the rest of the population in de facto slavery.

It's an impossible fantasy. The system will collapse before we get our first trillionaire. A world of slaves aren't going to be able to consume at a rate that could sustain the existence of trillionaires.

can't wait for classcucks to justify the existence of trillionaires or pull off olympic-level mental gymnastics to explain it's "corporatism" or even "communism" because people like melon musk got loads of government subsidies.

oh god
atleast in the 19th century most people hated capitalists, now they are worshipped

Why contain it.

I seriously doubt it will happen, though.

Billionaires are already god kings right now. What will be Trillionaires?

But once trillionaires become present in high enough quantities, I have serious doubts of the stability of the economy from that point forward. It just would have to be increasingly unstable for a variety of reasons, not just the existence of a large number of future trillionaires

Geez user, can you cool it with the anti-Zimbabwean remarks?

It's very much possible. Increased inequality with a little inflation and in 20 years we can get our first trillionaire.

Trillionaires will never exist.

If a "trillionaire" is only only has his trillions because of inflation, he's not really a trillionaire. He's just a trillionaire because the USD has become Monopoly money.

I mean trillionaires as in a people who legitimately have a thousand billions. That's well over a hundred times richer than Bill Gates, currently the world's richest man.

6 men already control half the world's wealth. We're already reaching the upper limit of wealth concentration, there isn't enough room for them to increase their wealth over a hundred fold, the system would collapse.

The End of Empire
The death spiral appears unstoppable, meaning the U.S. as we know it will no longer exist within a decade or, at most, two.

By Chris Hedges / truthdig.com / Oct 6, 2017
The American empire is coming to an end. The U.S. economy is being drained by wars in the Middle East and vast military expansion around the globe. It is burdened by growing deficits, along with the devastating effects of deindustrialization and global trade agreements. Our democracy has been captured and destroyed by corporations that steadily demand more tax cuts, more deregulation and impunity from prosecution for massive acts of financial fraud, all the while looting trillions from the U.S. treasury in the form of bailouts. The nation has lost the power and respect needed to induce allies in Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa to do its bidding. Add to this the mounting destruction caused by climate change and you have a recipe for an emerging dystopia. Overseeing this descent at the highest levels of the federal and state governments is a motley collection of imbeciles, con artists, thieves, opportunists and warmongering generals. And to be clear, I am speaking about Democrats, too.

filmsforaction.org/articles/the-end-of-empire/

Supposedly some recent The Economist article said that world conditions are dangerously close to the ones that prompted the Russian Revolution. Anyone knows about this?

How come no suicidal mass shooters go after people like Zuckerberg?

Get out fucking pedantic redditor

If asteroid mining takes off we'll have our first trillionaires for sure.

Read Orlov. He lived through the fall of the USSR and writes about the comparisons he sees with contemporary America.

-en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Orlov_(writer)

-newyorker.com/magazine/2009/01/26/the-dystopians

Less heads to chop off. As the system gets more centralized it gains a great concentration of wealth and power at the highest levels but also becomes more hierarchical, less adaptable, slower to respond to disruptions.

Walk through the nets too broadly cast, turn robots and officials against their far away masters. Feed their models and control systems malicious lies and always keep an eye out for a decapitation strike.

Pretty cool, thanks.

We need to blow up the black world. We cannot fix this, we can only destroy it. /not idpol

Brainlets on the loose again.

Remember this face for it doomed us to this dying world.

I'd say no one did more to kill the leftist cause than Bismarck, since he helped fuck the Paris Commune up and created the modern welfare State.

Tell me why I should not vote Zuckerberg in 2020

Voting is statist

It's a move forward.

Yeah, to BIG GOVERNMENT. Fucking sellout.

How? Lets see: