BEHOLD, THE MOST LIBERAL IMAGE ON THE INTERNET

LOOK UPON IT, MORTALS, AND DESPAIR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLMtTQsiW6I
youtube.com/watch?v=MyFt_HXuq5k
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1447010
thewrap.com/joss-whedon-feminist-hypocrite-infidelity-affairs-ex-wife-kai-cole-says/
rooshvforum.com/thread-64419.html
rooshvforum.com/thread-39616-post-859275.html#pid859275
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary still manages to be the only good joke in the room.

kek

IT BURNS

I'll raise

Get on my level plebs,
Top three peak-liberalism images I have.

Peak liberalism

I have the logical extreme of "more women guards" to share.

PEAK SPECTACLE

disrespecting comrade Bolt should be a bannable offense

How many times do you think he jerked himself off while writing that article?

Still doesn't top the "how Hillary became a wandering folk hero" one

Amy Schumer is what Rush Limbaugh would look like if he was a girl. The resemblance is uncanny.

This fine individual would never objectify a woman like that at least 4

Doesn't matter how many times I see it, this one never fails to surprise me. My ideology meter simply doesn't go that high.

Second pic kind of has a point.

I CANT UNSEE THAT

It does have a point if they based on class and not race. "Free college" will always benefit the wealthy and politically connected who have access to the most expensive colleges. Also, the entire university system as it is now is a capitalist training ground, it needs to be torn down and built back up again before workers are taxed one more dime to subsidize it.

t. Buger who voted for hilary and will vote for zuckemberg

No they're right, there's a point buried in there somewhere. But the liberal who made that post came to the conclusion that it means that no one should get free college instead of "maybe we should fix lower level education too".

I responded to that poster the way I did because I thought he agreed with this.

Everyday we stray further from Marx's light…

Well I'm sure we agree that if that's the case then he's genuinely a retard.

we already have this thread comr8

Hah! I just got back from work and saw that bar whilst skimming the youtube home page. That first fucking face; pursed lips, head ready to cock left then right, the slightly lowered eyelids and the `fro designed to push home racial difference. All that screams condescending corporate liberalism. Then right next to her, the whitest fucking women they could find. Lels are spilling out of my every orifice.

That's the CEO of youtube. It says so right there in the image. And she recently started her own youtube channel.

If there's an argument to keep women out of the workplace, it's Wojcicki.

why the fuck does the "power bun" look like shit and why is it that every woman who wears their hair like that is a cunt ?

Incredible how feminism has entirely given up on working adult women, anyone have a good explanation for this? I think it has a lot to do with how much everyone hates adulthood due to lack of social safety nets and precarious work.

simple bun > "power" bun tbh

the twist is that "sparkle" is trans

you know what I love ? liberals co-opting left wing movements to look sell themselves better.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLMtTQsiW6I

the future is a camshow where the queer trans POC camgirl does a drone strike in the middle east every time a horny guy drops a donation

My bad, I guess.

tankies would jerk off and donate if that was Assad and barrel bombs

Oh my god, what is this?

The explanation is capitalism. Hollywood and corporations like Youtube and Facebook highjacked the feminist movement and castrated it, making it profitable and ultimately benign to the capitalist system. Now modern feminism is nothing more than a trend, a brand like Starbucks which has dug its claws into millennial culture. They've ensured that the next generation of liberals will never radicalize, while making a quick buck in the process. The bourgeoisie are crafty bastards, you have to give them that.

you are all like babby

Lasted 12 seconds, good job.

Of course it's wearing a Stephen Universe shirt.

Of course it is.

i mean you should be able to understand most jokes about the game if you're fuckin playing it right ?

"Where has God gone?" he cried. "I shall tell you. We have killed him - you and I. We are his murderers. But how have we done this? How were we able to drink up the sea? Who gave us the sponge to wipe away the entire horizon? What did we do when we unchained the earth from its sun? Whither is it moving now? Whither are we moving now? Away from all suns? Are we not perpetually falling? Backward, sideward, forward, in all directions? Is there any up or down left? Are we not straying as through an infinite nothing? Do we not feel the breath of empty space? Has it not become colder? Is it not more and more night coming on all the time? Must not lanterns be lit in the morning? Do we not hear anything yet of the noise of the gravediggers who are burying God? Do we not smell anything yet of God's decomposition? Gods too decompose. God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him.

also spoken word is fucking annoying

…that was spoken word? I thought it was like a standup set that I just didn't understand

I'm trying to understand what in-game jokes require a response more complicated than "lol" anyway

It is (supposed to be) stand up but it actually just sounds like a preschool teacher reading a BuzzFeed article.

FTFY

CURSED

you just gave me flashbacks to 2014

youtube.com/watch?v=MyFt_HXuq5k

But Rush is like perfectly spherical?

anyone with a user name like jigglypuffsparklefairy is 100% a boy lol

libs care way too much about vidya, a medium whose only legitimate function is to kill time

I can't understand this

It fills the massive void where their soul ought to be.

Literally every one of my Holla Forumsirgin friends is either a closet Holla Forumsack or a spineless lib. It's the worst.

If I gave you an example, would you die?

I'm glad someone else noticed this too. Almost every girl that wears a bun at the very top of her head tends to be a cunt. Like to everyone, especially other females tbh.

The thing about your last pic is that it's not any different from any of the million times this was said about US's favorite corrupt warmongering slaveholder Hillary.
I get that it's supposed to be significant because liberals are nominally against LePen and are putting "gender equality" over "own interests". I just don't think even they genuinely believe LePen would threaten their interests, so it's an empty gesture either way.

Oh, so you think that's liberal huh? Cute.

There's literally nothing wrong with pic no. 2 though
K-12 is a mess in the United States, especially in poorer, blacker school districts
Education is a meme anyway. If everybody goes to college it will solve nothing

Damn this is cringy as fuck

You get the bullet FIRST for this liberals.

Why are these repulsive, obese, talentless whores famous? Isn't Lena a rapist?

why does she speak so fast? is she in a hurry?

Is this peak liberalism?
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1447010

it's funny cause her audience is either not going to understand what she's talking about and not be able to find it funny or be aware enough to where they've heard all of this basic tumblr dogma verbatim and can't find it funny even if they agree with it. thoroughly shit comedy

ehhhh she kinda has a point. neckbeards whining when women don't want to shave for them is a little pathetic

surely you jest

i'm moreso talking about the reaction to girls not shaving the alt right has. they act like it's some kind of fun despite it being a flimsy cultural staple in the first place and definitely not a thing a lot of autrighters do themselves

how could i forget that d.egeneracy was filtered

Son that ain't nothing, you should see Joss Whedon's Twitter up until his fall from grace. "Pathetic" doesn't even begin to describe it.

That Trudeau one is nice. Reminds me of a post I think I forgot to cap. It was like "Trudeau is a walking Buzzfeed listicle in human form, and Macron was brainstormed into existence by marketers as the avatar of neoliberalism".

What happened to Joss Whedon?

tho I literally forgot he existed until you just mentioned him even though he was all over the place a few years ago.

Lads…

Fellas…

Jesus Christ

cheated on his wife then blamed the patriarchy for making him do it.

it would be extremely painful.

That's it. It's time to go. We're beyond the point of no return. Humanity was a failed experiment. It's been fun, comrades. See you in the next life

A good topknot just makes you want to kill everyone around you.

Gawd they're fat.

Well before and the fter the election, he made the most cringeworthy fedoratipping ever to Hillary on his Twitter, shit like "you didn't fail, it was I who failed ou, we who failed you". I don't have any caps on hand, but ED, KF and /cow/ probably have the whole saga documented.

But what really sold it all happened this August 20 when his ex-wife aired their dirty laundry. You know how he set himself up as king of male allies, always writing empowered females and stronk womyn who happened to be very attractive, and supporting nu-feminist on Twitter and whatever? Well guess what, he cheated on his now-ex-wife so much during their 16 years of marriage that she got PTSD.

I like the semi-excuses to her he came up with, like his mother raised raised him as a feminist so he just preferred female company, or how all of a sudden success struck with the Buffy show and he was surrounded by gorgeous, aggressive women whom he can't, but did, touch, which included but was not limited to "actresses, co-workers, fans and friends".

thewrap.com/joss-whedon-feminist-hypocrite-infidelity-affairs-ex-wife-kai-cole-says/
Some cuck at RooshV forums (yeah yeah, I know) mapped out his predilections manifesting in his female characters:
rooshvforum.com/thread-64419.html
rooshvforum.com/thread-39616-post-859275.html#pid859275
Sorry for bringing up that dumpster fire of a site, but still, it's interesting how director types always insert their kinks.

You know how there's this undercurrent of sociopathy among SJWs, and it seems like they all have serious skeletons in the closet? In the case of male allies, it seems to always be sex offenses. Let me tell you, it is a bit disturbing seeing the frequency with which SJWs get involved in shit like that.

It really made my week when this blew up, as I hate him for shitting up an entire fucking generation of pop culture writers who ape all his million tics and cliches.

Pretty much every creator does

I don't have an anime girl smug enough

That's not @femfreq though, pic related is.

Also I'd like to autistically complain about his use of the hashtag there. The whole point of hashtags is to link related posts together. #feminism, #offended, or even just a description of the activity they're partaking in, e.g. #hangin or some shit, would all fit this post. What in the everliving fuck is #stuff and how is it a topic that ties different posts together?

Was. The Twitter decidedly changed style after he was booted. It used to be mostly just shit that seemed deep to his two-digit Autism Level and some fingerwagging, now it's mostly Twitter banter and advertising.

On a side note, I think he's the one male ally without skeletons in the closet. He fits the profile of the True Believer.

Power corrupts, but power buns corrupt absolutely.

I was going to defend muh Grant Morrison, and it seemed like, altho he often uses sexual plot points, metaphors and imagery, it's rather varied and doesn't have any recurring themes… Then I remembered rather several of his works mention incest. Welp.

Just because themes or plot points recur doesn't necessarily make them his fetishes though incest is pretty high tier afa fetishes go

Interestingly enough, Morrison does have a sister, but I don't think he ever mentioned her name in public. I remember this bit from an old interview:

I have no idea what a "Ian McEwan story" entails.

how about this?

anfems will defend this

Factually, I know she's probably not related to George Zimmerman, but on an emotional level I can't read any of that and not feel she doesn't murder black children.

I don’t think it’s that good of an argument. It’s like saying someone shouldn’t have cataract surgery cause they already have a fucked up hand.

College isnt free because that’s the way the capitalist class in the US prefers it. Most schools still get state funding tho it’s literally the best of both worlds.

If you want to give undereducated black kids a chance then let them go to college, choosing to allow the holy market to keep them out is the real mechanism of preserving white muh privilege. Primary barely fucking matters to the outside world it only has the ability to fuck up a kids development. Hell bachelors degrees aren’t even that special.

I’m not a believer in the meritocracy/education meme but if these people want black kids to be successful getting them into a college education that they don’t have to spend the rest of their life paying back seems like a pretty good way. Maybe it might benefit the white petit-bourgeoisie somewhat but it would benefit the working class as a whole more and maybe slightly harm the interests of the big bourgeois.

I think the point is that schools in black neighborhoods and districts are underfunded because of how public schools are funded (property taxes are a major component in many states). So while a free college education would help a lot of black students, those that need help the most (those living in poverty) would likely not be affected very much.

this is the sole reason the cons are gonna win next election

DAS RIGHT TOVARISCH

SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEE

Doesn't this guy used to have "Women respecter" in his bio?

They've been bleeding votes since they moved to the center lmao

As someone from a state that redistributes school funds from wealthier counties to poorer ones (KY), it amazes me that there are states that don't do that when a conservative place like us does. Maybe it's a racism thing that doesn't apply to appalachia?

So who do we vote for?

Nice meme

Okay, so what the fuck do we do?

Definitely don't fucking vote. You're validating and enabling the centrists in either party by doing so, and there's plenty of political action/organizing that happens outside of the electoral box if you're averse to being an armchair meme.

Is… is this real?
That's it, fuck it. I'm a tankie

Fucking christ

Haha Starbucks cup fuck