What do you think of Oswald Mosley, Holla Forums?

What do you think of Oswald Mosley, Holla Forums?
youtu.be/Isq6YltjRRU
youtu.be/HNhF28fzN9I
youtu.be/qCa3bS-ybfE
oswaldmosley.com/an-outline-of-mosleys-ideas/

Other urls found in this thread:

oswaldmosley.com/battle-of-cable-street/
oswaldmosley.com/antisemitism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek fascists always let the mask slip. I wonder how much wealth this guy had?

Lord Curzon had to be persuaded that Mosley was a suitable husband, as he suspected Mosley was largely motivated by social advancement in Conservative Party politics and her inheritance. The 1920 wedding took place in the Chapel Royal in St James's Palace in London – arguably the social event of the year. The hundreds of guests included European royalty such as King George V and Queen Mary; and The Duke of Brabant (later King Leopold III of the Belgians) and his wife, Astrid of Sweden, Duchess of Brabant

REALLY GETS THE NOGGIN JOGGIN

read Bordiga

I don’t have an exact figure but he was a pound millionaire, so that means that he was a dollar millionaire five-times over. He would probably be a centi-millionaire today, being a millionaire in interwar England meant you were part of an elite club of no more than 1,000 people.

Honestly, I don’t think the Queen would attend the wedding of a mere millionaire, so he must have been a multi-millionaire. He had ties to the major British banks and worked in finance.

It is honestly quite hard to come up with just on opinion on the man, as he went through several distinct ideological periods.

His rather fiery days in labour I'm sure would be well received by most here.
Had he stuck to it, he may have very well been able to do great things for the British working class and may have even been a prime-minister.

I personally think he still had a number of good ideas once he entered his Orthodox Fascism phase.
While this period is much harder to defend then is labour period, I think it is rather clear by his proposed policies of the time that he still cared about the average person and wanted to create a society that would work in their interests.

Finally he entered the period of Hitler emulation.
Short of retarded Holla Forums-fags, I fail to see how anyone could defend Mosley during this period.
Overt racism and anti-Semitism became central to his ideology and in both mannerism and dress he started to try and make himself more and more like Hitler.
It is honestly rather sad that he had to so thoroughly ruin his legacy with that rubbish, I'm rather convinced that he would be remembered today as some-sort of British Huey Long type figure had he stuck with Labour, or even Mussolini style fascism.

I guess that overall I consider Mosley another sad casualty of Hitler.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧Anglo🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

For once I agree with Howard

Point me to exactly when this happened, por favor, and don't say that it was when he began opposing multiculturalism because wanting something that undermines national unity is simply illogical.

Well I would consider the conflation between 'capital'/'moneyed interests' and jews in his speeches from the mid 30s onwards to be rather overt anti-Semitism.
I would also consider marching through a predominantly Jewish neighbourhood with the intention of intimidating the residents another act of overt anti-Semitism.
Things that one could not imagine the Mosley of the Labour party or that attempted to emulate Mussolini ever doing/saying.

Well now you are shifting the goal posts, friend.

I agree.
But forceful cultural assimilation, mediated with charity and good will is the only justifiable way to handle the problem that other peoples present to national unity.
Exclusion and demonisation is not only unhelpful, but is honestly rather retarded.

No, he was clearly always too influenced by Sorelianism .

As was Mussolini, friend.

Please do justify cable street then.
As an overt act of intimidation against a Jewish community does quite contradict that quote.

Indeed, I hold that only the beliefs of the pre-Hitler emulation Mosley would fit that quote.

Seems to me like a total oppertunist tbh. Labour when it was fashionable, full Hitlerist when Germany started winning skirmishes

Up until he left after Labour narrowly did not adopt the Mosley Memorandum; he was pretty fucking based. But then he turned fashy and blamed it all on the jews.

He got what he deserved at Cable Street though, the turncoat prick.

Only good Molsey is Kaiserreich Mosley

oswaldmosley.com/battle-of-cable-street/
oswaldmosley.com/antisemitism/
They simply were just defending themselves.

He was a smart politician and knew how to capitalize on the fads of the time. He was also a great public speaker for what it's worth. Mosley could've unironically been a great turd positionist candidate if he listened to his economic advisor who eventually Mosley derided as a communist. Sad, I would have liked to see a labor PM Mosley. All in all Oswald was a bourgeois fuck who didn't like communism because it would've damaged his wealthy estate so he decided to be a bourgeois revolutionary aka fascism.

To be fair, you have to have a very high I.Q to understand Bordiga. The theory is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Marx's works most of the points will go over a typical reader's head. There's also Bordiga's dialectical outlook, which is deftly woven into his views - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The leftcoms understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his writings, to realize that they're not just true - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike left communism truly ARE opportunists- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the theoritical insight in the left communist's existencial catchphrase "Read Bordiga," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Amadeo Bordiga's genius unfolds itself on the pages of his books. What fools… how I pity them. ? And yes by the way, I DO have an armchair tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 I.Q points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Literally "THEY DINT DU NUFFINK".

I think British fascists dress a lot like
imperial officers from Star Wars.

agreed

The Empire is pretty much based on Fascism. They have Stormtroopers and Vader wears a Stahlhelm.

Fash