Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday

squashed tomatoes and poo

DEBATE ROO.

Happy birthday Muke! Here's my gift! :)

🤔

Literally a kid.

This is sad

That pic clearly isn't from his birthday if it's on his birthday card you absolute fucking mongoloid.

this is the only time I've seen him with a decent haircut and doesn't look like a clown.

Then why is he wearing a hat that says "20 today" on it?

Cats make far better companions then most people, friendo.

t-thats not a real hat. It's a sticker put on.

le birthday fedora

just be a trap already Muke!

Fucking hell song is so cute

Yaaaayyyyy muke hooray

Happy birthday my good bitch.

Happy birthday!

Get gulaged

Holy shit.

?

To be fair, you have to have a very high Autism Level to understand Pol Pot. The theory is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Khmer history most of the fields will go over a typical reader's head. There's also Pol Pot's agricultural view, which is deftly woven into his policies - his personal philosophy draws heavily from his hate of viets, for instance. The MLMs understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these civil wars, to realize that they're not just revisionist- they say something deep about CAMBODIA. As a consequence people who dislike Pol Pot truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the profound wisdom in Pol Pot's often-used catchphrase "There's what we did wrong and what we did right. The mistake is that we did some things against the people, By us and also by the enemy, But the other side, as I tld you, is that without our struggle there would be no cambodia right now" which itself is a cryptic reference to the cambodian civil wars in the 60s and 70s and the cambodian-vietnam war. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Pol Pot's genius unfolds itself in the countryside. What fools… how I pity them. joy And yes by the way, I DO have an Angkor Wat tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the Khmer eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they have at least 5 to 10 days spent working in the fields (preferably higher) beforehand.