Who are some Asian Marxists I should read besides Mao and Ho Chi Minh?

Who are some Asian Marxists I should read besides Mao and Ho Chi Minh?

Preferably leftcoms.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tan_Malaka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Njoto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipa_Nusantara_Aidit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oemar_Said_Tjokroaminoto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semaun
youtube.com/watch?v=c2NdGDGcj2Y
chuangcn.org/journal/one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>/gulag/

well larped, my friend

I would also be interested in the answer to this question,

There is this one chink journal that leftcoms like to shill around here but I forgot what it was called. Now if you want somebody sort of interesting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tan_Malaka

now thats your problem t b h…

Subaltern Studies are Gramscists but do a lot of cool stuff analyzing India from a Marxist perspective

Chuang is the exact same but for China, but you probably know Chuang already

How did I not know about this guy

not too unusual, Indonesia has a lot of those figures

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Njoto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipa_Nusantara_Aidit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oemar_Said_Tjokroaminoto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semaun

this

…as opposed to rightcoms?

Pol Pot

youtube.com/watch?v=c2NdGDGcj2Y

He was into Nietzsche too so he obviously wasn't a typical Islamist, perhaps he was into the more esoteric side of things.

"Lord Kalki, the Lord of the universe, will mount His swift white horse Devadatta and, sword in hand, travel over the earth exhibiting His eight mystic opulences and eight special qualities of Godhead. Displaying His unequaled effulgence and riding with great speed, He will kill by the millions those thieves who have dared dress as kings."

Ngo Van for Vietnam, Sheng wu lien (an autonomous ultra-left commune during the CR).

Here you go
chuangcn.org/journal/one/

Ah thank you for claring that up.
Communism and Islam are compatible because "Islamic Finance" will be able to stablilize capitalism, and after all stable capitalism is exactly what communism is.
Jesus fucking christ why even bother with you people

What's wrong with Ho Chi Minh? I know he doesn't have any dank, dank theoretical books but I find his writing enjoyable.

well that's just it, if you're even interested in that.

I read one book by ho chi minh as a teenager and it almost turned me off of communism entirely. third world tankies are really only entertaining to read if you have some sort of ethnic connection to them. which is why i like reading leila khalid