Why did Conspiracy-tards go from hating Bush and Obama to loving Trump (and other big government supporting...

Why did Conspiracy-tards go from hating Bush and Obama to loving Trump (and other big government supporting, far right wing reactionaries)? I don't understand these people.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewinquiry.com/i-want-to-believe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gotta get dat $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Conspirania is just thick ideology, when the powers that be represent the interests of their spooks they're happy

Conspirania is just thick ideology, when the powers that be represent the interests of their spooks they're happy

Because they were never really conspiritards to begin with. These assholes can't hold a candle to OGs like Bill Cooper.

Maybe they know something πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§youπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ don't.

idk about conspiracy people but asking yourself why do all these people support trump would be a good road to take, make you more understanding

They're consipiratards who think Obamacare (state mandated private insurance) was because of communist infiltration. These quqqz don't even understand the first thing about politics and think their intelligence is above the general masses because they read 1984 2 decades ago (again without understanding the more subtle elements of that book) they're walking self parodies.

We already know exactly why and for what exact reason. We don't need your feel good interpretations of United States politics.

The elites repackaged the same old bullshit of the last 16 years and sold it back to the the rubes as "anti-establishment".

Added an extra "the", I'm retarded.

I wish I knew everything

But you claimed to know more than me about why Trump was elected? πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

These people are no different than the Holla Forumsish

It's all about πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§the jewsπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ and they rationalize 9/11 as something Israel did. So hence, the "Bush hate." And they do this with everything else. I wouldn't be surprised if they connected Obama -> ACA -> Communism -> Soros -> JEWS somehow as well.

It's a pretty loose relation but somehow they manage to tie their shoes everyday before boarding the bus. I'm not willing to read too much into it tbh… there's some conspiracies that are good, most of the ones peddled by these types are utter shit, really just rooted in religious/racist bigotry.

Infowars is prime example of how privately owned media leads to inevitable corruption and absence of journalistic integrity. During it's early years Infowars had a very niche market of conspiracy theorists and relied on alternative health product ads to supplement it's income. Over the past few years Infowars has made a deliberate and concerted effort to court the newly established (read rebranded) 'alt-right' and its Gen-Y supporter in order to expand its niche fan base (and sell more snake oil). This of course meant that 'culture war' gibberish and right wing so-call 'politically incorrect' commentary became the primary content and clearly outnumbers the click-bait conspiracy theory nonsense which it previously relied on.

I would go as far as pointing out that since Trumps interview prior to the U.S Presidential Election, Infowars has essentially developed a cult of personality around Trump which has been encouraged by Trumps vague promises to return to the program for an interview during his presidency. Infowars ultimately hopes that by having Trump appear during Presidency it will expand Infowars audiences significantly and perhaps lead to them becoming a mainstream media organisation. This is becoming painstakingly obvious when you hear Alex Jones condem the U.S imperialists wars in Iraq and Afghanistan yet utter almost childlike admiration and devotion for Trumps military escalations throughout the world and sabre rattling with the DPRK. According to Jones everything the Trump does is 'Nationalism' and everything else does is 'Globalism', this kind of primitive 'us vs them' mentality appeals to lowest common denominator.

Spectacular conspiracy theories, (neo)fascism, and Donald Trump all follow the logic of the aesthetic eclipsing the political, crafting a wholly false narrative that is nonetheless propelled by its own grandiosity and brute simplicity. They have all risen simultaneously as life becomes more disjointed, alienated and most importantly disenchanted.

All three have been successful by making mundane life enchanted again. These current enchanting narratives are extremely detached and propelled by fear, but they are above all exciting and massive in scale, in a world that's become dreary and individualized.

because trump is obvious compulsive liar and they see themselves in him

t. Amerifat

Well now the other side is pushing the Russia conspiracy

American politics are pure shit

Its very curious that in reddit's r/conspiracy talking about the russian interference in the elections is ban worthy even if it is the biggest conspiracy in the last couple of years. but since it only affects liberals they don't have any issue with it.

They ban it because it's bullshit and because CTR and other astroturfers tried to flood the sub with it.

Why are you investing yourself in bourgeois politics user?

Because they built a cult of personality around Trump because they thought he was something he’s not. Now they have to eat what they backed. Also while consperitards are stupid, there funny stupid. The Pizzagate thing was meme-tier.

Read this, OP

thenewinquiry.com/i-want-to-believe/

Kinda reminds me of something.

But it IS a conpsiracy

I gotta hand it to Porky, he managed to turn conspiracy theorists of all people into his shock troops.