What is Anarcho-nihilism in theory

Do genuine Anarcho-nihilists actually exist? or is it just an absolute joke?
if a genuine follower of Anarcho-nihilism is here whats is it about?

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/wolfi-landstreicher-from-politics-to-life-ridding-anarchy-of-the-leftist-millstone
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/wolfi-landstreicher-against-the-logic-of-submission
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/baedan-baedan
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/baedan-identity-in-crisis
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/alejandro-de-acosta-its-core-is-the-negation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_of_Fire_Nuclei
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, however historically, it has been anarchism plus nihilism rather than anarcho-nihilism. Like that woman who shot Lelnin
Yes, just look at n1x who will probably show up in this thread.

Whatever, I'm glad they aren't shitting this board up with non-stop existentialism, lifestyleism, and pointless pessimism.

Like they used to*

Yeah here's a recent anarcho-nihilist publication. Conspiracy of Fire Nuclei also sometimes call themselves anarchist nihilists.

No, and they haven't been relevant since they shot a tsar in the 1880s

you mean that an-nil is a pathetic false flag meant to excuse purges of anarchists?

on a serious note, isn't that basically Stirner? if not, could any unironic anarchonihilist explain the difference?

Just you wait, it'll be Jim Profit who ends up shooting The Zucc.

trips of threes confirm, DO IT FAGGOT

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/wolfi-landstreicher-from-politics-to-life-ridding-anarchy-of-the-leftist-millstone

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/wolfi-landstreicher-against-the-logic-of-submission

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/baedan-baedan
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/baedan-identity-in-crisis

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/alejandro-de-acosta-its-core-is-the-negation

Some interesting pieces of contemporary anarchist nihilist tought

While a neat idea, I don't see Anarcho-nihilism ever being taken seriously. The principle of pure negation is just not something the majority of people could get on board with.

Agreed.

Maybe you should ask the European secret services whether they take them serious after all those bombings or not.

Why they stole agorist flag tho? Just like anarcho-commies stole anarcho-syndicalist flag made by CNT-FAI

what does 'nihilism' even mean besides edgelord signalling? It's just another way of saying 'I am edgy'.

damn, owned :c

What bombings are you referring to? (I'm genuinely curious)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_of_Fire_Nuclei

Very interesting. Basically just a union of egoists. Do you consider yourself an an-nil?

I have a feeling it predates this site but idk where it comes from.

Uh, no. Stirner was an existentialist, as in, he believed himself to be the source of all value. Nihilism rejects any value whatsoever, including the individual.

A Nihilist who acknowledged his existence isn't nihilist anymore.