Academy things

plebs librum lege

t. every male professor with less than an inch of beard.

that's actually a pretty common phenomenon in the humanities, dunno about STEM. (the factionalism, not the silly beard thing)

Any STEMfaggot here?
STEM students seem not to be very interested in politics at all, smh

STEMfag Anarkiddie here, we say we are apolitical for a reason.

stemfag here too, you guys are lucky. unironic lolbert and ancapism seemed to be seriously overrepresented on my university.

Yeah

Computer science. I really fucking resent the idea of working in the "industry" but whatever.

Most everyone in my class seems apolitical or just apathetic, which… I'm kinda glad about, really.

Is that really better than Bourgeoisie Liberals?
I guess considering my time spent on /liberty/ was hell.

Computer Science here

My other political friends are also Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Applied Math, from a wide variety of political thought. Humanities in my opinion just tend to be loud, open, and unapologetic about their political views. STEMfags have opinions, but properly understand the virtues of being covert and silent when appropriate.

how could you not expect this

stem"fags" are often fuckboy libertarians

Any particular reason fags is in quotes?

Pretty sure that's just autism

I'm also a fine art student but the "radfems" at my school are just moralizing liberals and aren't actual feminists yet they call me a bigot whenever I point this out.

Do guy professors actually do that? Most of my professors were kind of gross looking.

no, no it didn't

I'm sorry but you yuropoors aren't any less shitty.

WEW
EWE
WEW

As if people needed further evidence Leftcoms' were a bunch of LARPing faggots